Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Percentage of fan bases, sure, but not all fanbases are the same size as in your example.

The raw numbers of fans shouldnít be overlooked. 10% of a billion fans will be louder than 10% of a million.

Does it make them worse? I mean maybe. You have a bigger pool of people to look at the level of *******ness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course a larger fan base will have a lot more of everything. There are a lot more smarter, crazier etc... but percentage wise there no different then any other.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I heard that the cowboys did a 2021 hype video and forgot that dak played for the team. Is that true
    100% true. The team called it an ďoversightĒ. How you forget to include your supposed franchise QB in a hype video is beyond me.

The irony is overwhelming. Year after year, the Cowboys are nothing but hype.

Quote Originally Posted by slats7 View Post
    The irony is overwhelming. Year after year, the Cowboys are nothing but hype.
    Thank you!

At this point, the only teams that make sense as far as destinations for Dak Prescott are:

5- Dak finally resigns with the Cowboys after a long and drawn out battle

4- New England Patriots...they too need a QB. Put Dak with Bill Belichick and then the Patriots spend in free agency on defensive weapons to protect Dak but also give Dak offensive weapons in New England, they too instantly become Super Bowl contenders once again in the AFC.

3- Indianapolis Colts...Indy...They need a QB especially after Rivers retired. Cue Dak who is the perfect quarterback for them. Surround him with weapons on offense and that D line in Indy, they actually look good.

2- Jacksonville Jaguars especially if you trade Trevor Lawrence with the #1 pick along with a whole slew of draft picks to Dallas in exchange for Dak...Cowboys can build their team around Trevor Lawrence essentially getting younger in the process but long term Cowboys get better. Lawrence is a once in a lifetime generational talent at the QB position and if you have him in Dallas, it would make the Cowboys much more marketable. Jaguars then can proceed with a win now QB since Dak is maybe top 10 in the league and you surround him with weapons in Jacksonville, they become a Super Bowl contender.

1- Miami Dolphins especially if you trade Tua Tagovailoa to the Cowboys along with a whole slew of picks...the Dolphins essentially get better with Dak as their QB and with that defense in Miami along with the offensive weapons, Miami becomes a Super Bowl contender for the first time in decades. Cowboys also win this trade too especially getting Tua as their quarterback and building around him. Tua is younger than Dak and also surround Tua with weapons like Zeke, Amari, etc and give him proper protection on defense, Cowboys become a contender in the NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    100% true. The team called it an ďoversightĒ. How you forget to include your supposed franchise QB in a hype video is beyond me.

I hate the cowboys but man the way they have treated dak prescott is very disrespectful.. dak deserves better, heís gone through a lot and that stuff obviously doesnít warrant a big contract or anything, but the guy is legitimately a good person, heís also a really good football player so why not pay him? Heís done a lot for that team and the locker room loves him, Iím not sure why the team continues to disrespect him.

I hate the cowboys but man the way they have treated dak prescott is very disrespectful.. dak deserves better, heís gone through a lot and that stuff obviously doesnít warrant a big contract or anything, but the guy is legitimately a good person, heís also a really good football player so why not pay him? Heís done a lot for that team and the locker room loves him, Iím not sure why the team continues to disrespect him.
    It takes two to get a contract done.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    It takes two to get a contract done.
    Yes and it also takes half that many to show interest in dak prescott. I havenít seen that many from the cowboys organization yet. This latest incident where they kept him out of the newest hype video is a perfect example

Yes and it also takes half that many to show interest in dak prescott. I havenít seen that many from the cowboys organization yet. This latest incident where they kept him out of the newest hype video is a perfect example
    But also trying to make sure he signs the hometown discount trying to underpay the man and then dragging their feet in trying to get a deal done...he is the quarterback the face of your damn franchise...he should have been paid first before all the other guys and then trying to low ball Dak in terms of other offers and then franchise tagging him...disrespect at the highest level

And then not even supplying Dak with the defensive weapons he needs to protect him in the pocket on that O line

Yeah you give him offensive weapons but that only takes you so far

Build up your defense to protect your quarterback period

Dak deserves way better than this...I mean if I'm Dak I voice my frustration just like Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson and force my way out of Dallas

If the cowboys signed Dak to what he wanted eagle fans would all be laughing making fun of Jerry.
    The cowboys have a good history of paying their players well and fair. Some would say overpaid as well.
    I am giving the cowboys the benefit of doubt here.

Honestly I donít get it either. Just pay the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Honestly I donít get it either. Just pay the man.

Was is a fair price though? What is the most you would give him in years, and total money?
    Guaranteed money as well.

I would go 4 years $160 million for Dak...40 million per for 4 years...that should be good enough

Especially since the cap takes a hit because of COVID

Dak Prescott destinations

If the cowboys signed Dak to what he wanted eagle fans would all be laughing making fun of Jerry.
    The cowboys have a good history of paying their players well and fair. Some would say overpaid as well.
    I am giving the cowboys the benefit of doubt here.
    Well if eagles fans can influence what jerry does and doesnít do, then thatís a win for eagles fans in my opinion. And dak wasnít going to get 40mill per year (he might now though because the market has been reset again). I bet even dak knew that. Itís negations 101. The asker starts high, the bidder starts low, and you meet somewhere in the middle. That being said, the market was clearly already set when Goff and wentz got paid. Just offer a little more than both in guarantees and average salary, not that hard. There was lots of back and forth between one side wanting this many years and another side only wanting this many years.. no.. you just sign your franchise QB. Make him happy. If he wants less years then fine, do that and worry about the rest later but pissing him off is only gonna bring up another Kirk cousins type situation. He grew up a cowboys fan and they have built very well around him, no need to worry that heís gonna fleece the cowboys if they meet him in the middle with his demands now but going the route they are going so far, I guarantee you dak is thinking about life outside of Dallas right now.

Was is a fair price though? What is the most you would give him in years, and total money?
    Guaranteed money as well.
    At this point does it even matter. Just sign the guy or trade him. Time to move forward. All this is doing is creating a distraction (built in excuse). Heís literally done everything the team has asked of him. Heís proven he can have the offense perform at an elite level and is a perfect person (off the field) to be the face of your franchise. At this point this just reeks of arrogance from the Jonesí. Pay the man (whatever it takes) or let him move on. As a Cowboys fan Iím just sick of this ****. Move the **** on already!!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast