Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Imagine Dak going to a divisional rival within the same division...could you imagine the ripple effect if Dak goes to Washington? The Football Team they a receiver or 2 away and a quarterback away from being a contender. Plug Dak into that Washington offense...they would win the NFC East in no time.
    I canít imagine! Can you paint the picture for me?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I only now noticed how close Dak is to Dank and now I can't get it out of my head again.

If he leaves Dallas and takes another team to the conference championship game that would certainly be very Dank Prescott.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 02-09-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I only now noticed how close Dak is to Dank and now I can't get it out of my head again.

If he leaves Dallas and takes another team to the conference championship game that would certainly be very Dank Prescott.
    If Dak goes elsewhere (like a competent organization) and won, that would literally, not figuratively drive Jerry into his grave.

Dak should leave Dallas because they have never prioritized Dak...they should have had him signed first before everyone else got their money. They have had how many years with Dak to give him his money? And nothing...if he is your guy, you don't keep him on a rookie deal. You sign him for the maximum amount of money period. It shows good faith. It shows him that you want him there. And then you build around him.

I'm surprised they took this long to release a hype video. Their season has been over for a few weeks and I've already seen someone predict Dallas to be in the next Super Bowl. Feels like the Cowboys media department missed the boat here.
    There is always optimism in the off season for most franchises. This is not a Dallas thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    There is always optimism in the off season for most franchises. This is not a Dallas thing.
    For the last 4 years prominent people in the media have predicted the Cowboys to go to the Super Bowl.

This certainly does not happen for an organization like for example the Titans, who actually have more wins since 2016 than the Cowboy.

For the last 4 years prominent people in the media have predicted the Cowboys to go to the Super Bowl.

This certainly does not happen for an organization like for example the Titans, who actually have more wins since 2016 than the Cowboy.
    Thatís because the Cowboys are the biggest cash cow for the networks. No one gives a **** about the Titans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh. There are a lot of cowboy fans and sometimes the media wants some click bait.
    In most cases they are no different.
    Every mlb team team thinks they have a chance in April.

Meh. There are a lot of cowboy fans and sometimes the media wants some click bait.
    In most cases they are no different.
    Every mlb team team thinks they have a chance in April.
    Mr.B gave the right response:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Thatís because the Cowboys are the biggest cash cow for the networks. No one gives a **** about the Titans.

Mr.B gave the right response:
    I said the exact same thing. Lol
    The media can have their agendas for sure but fan bases optimism are basically the same.

I said the exact same thing. Lol
    The media can have their agendas for sure but fan bases optimism are basically the same.
    No, you still maintained it's similar to other franchises. It's not. Cowboys hype is special.

No, you still maintained it's similar to other franchises. It's not. Cowboys hype is special.
    Itís not complicated. Fan bases optimismís are the same. Yes some media outlets are guilty of appeasing bigger fan bases.

Itís not complicated. Fan bases optimismís are the same. Yes some media outlets are guilty of appeasing bigger fan bases.
    So one fan base hears how great their team is every year, but their optimism is the same as any other? Does not compute.

So one fan base hears how great their team is every year, but their optimism is the same as any other? Does not compute.
    The fan base is consistent to every other fan base.
    Most reputable media outlets are pretty fair. But yes there are a few that exaggerate the cowboys situation. On the flip side there are also media outlets that appease the haters as well.

The fan base is consistent to every other fan base.
    I think every other fan base would disagree with that assessment.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast