Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 307
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,732
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Lots of thought that if they cant get a deal done by the tag time they will let him walk. See article in the Athletic.
    If I'm Dak I sign that $37.7 million tender as soon as it's offered. No rescinding the tag then.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,173
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Lots of thought that if they cant get a deal done by the tag time they will let him walk. See article in the Athletic.
    Iím hoping it doesnít get that far. Just pay the man and letís move on to fixing the defense.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,519
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    If I'm Dak I sign that $37.7 million tender as soon as it's offered. No rescinding the tag then.
    Especially if he's not 100% from injury, then go back on IR.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,519
    With Jared Goff being sent to Detroit, every QB drafted in 2016 has been cut, traded, or benched with the exception of 4th round pick Dak Prescott.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,967
    I donít see him leaving Dallas.


    Vince to Gronk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    45,605
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    *Feverishly googling ĎDak Prescott Destinationí articles*


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look up ways to use "especially" in a sentence while you're at it

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,523
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I donít see him leaving Dallas.
    with all the extra cameras that get used in NE? sure you will
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,516
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Look up ways to use "especially" in a sentence while you're at it
    Iíll google especially when Iím at home especially since I have a computer at home. Imagine that! Especially since I can google especially. Can you imagine?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,523
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iíll google especially when Iím at home especially since I have a computer at home. Imagine that! Especially since I can google especially. Can you imagine?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I also especially chafe at the overuse of especially 'from that standpoint'
    i.e. I love Moving the Chains on Sirius NFL but Jim Miller uses that phrase especially often

    so, from that standpoint, I agree about using especially
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,021
    Got a gut feeling it will be Indy via tag and trade. Also a gut feeling they sign Juju to give him a good possession WR.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,967
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    with all the extra cameras that get used in NE? sure you will
    Ok?


    Vince to Gronk

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,329
    Dak to the Patriots would also be ideal considering we need a quarterback desperately and if we can surround Dak with weapons then I think the Patriots we would be a playoff team once again

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,173

    Dak Prescott destinations

    Apparent Dak started following the WFT on Twitter. Then the Cowboys released a hype video today and this happen. Zeke was also missing from the video.

    https://twitter.com/calvinwatkins/st...443390477?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Apparent Dak started following the WFT on Twitter. Then the Cowboys released a hype video today and this happen. Zeke was also missing from the video.

    https://twitter.com/calvinwatkins/st...443390477?s=21
    I'm surprised they took this long to release a hype video. Their season has been over for a few weeks and I've already seen someone predict Dallas to be in the next Super Bowl. Feels like the Cowboys media department missed the boat here.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Apparent Dak started following the WFT on Twitter. Then the Cowboys released a hype video today and this happen. Zeke was also missing from the video.

    https://twitter.com/calvinwatkins/st...443390477?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Imagine Dak going to a divisional rival within the same division...could you imagine the ripple effect if Dak goes to Washington? The Football Team they a receiver or 2 away and a quarterback away from being a contender. Plug Dak into that Washington offense...they would win the NFC East in no time.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •