Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Dak Prescott destinations

Well if I'm Dak Prescott, I'm looking for a way out of Dallas and here is why? Not only did they not prioritize Dak when it came to getting his money first; Amari and Zeke and the rest of the guys got their money first way before Dak and Dak is supposed to be your franchise player, your QB. Y'all should have made him of higher priority first before the other guys got their money. Second reason why Dak should leave is that the Cowboys had multiple opportunities to get a deal done with Dak and meet his demands but the Jones family/management didn't want to sign him to the type of long term deal he wanted so ultimately got franchise tagged. Third reason why Dak should leave is the Mike McCarthy hire and also seeing how he and his staff coach, why should Dak want to stay there?

Dak Prescott like Deshaun Watson is box office...Deshaun wants out and damn it if I'm Dak I want out too.

So that being said, my top 10 destinations of where I would like to see Dak:

1- Indianapolis Colts- Colts are in need of a franchise QB especially since Rivers just retired and they really have not had a franchise type level QB since Andrew Luck. Plug Dak into that offense with those weapons plus having the defensive weapons around him to protect him...Dak would be even more elite as a QB especially with Reich play calling. Another ideal situation for Dak.

2- New Orleans Saints- Saints are in need of a franchise especially since Brees just retired and if you want to usher in a new era especially in New Orleans, I can think of no one better to do that than Dak Prescott. Plug Dak into that offense with Payton play calling and look at the weapons around him offensively and defensively, Saints instantly become a Super Bowl contender once again. Another ideal set up for Dak.

3- San Francisco 49ers- The premier ideal situation for Dak...my favorite situation for Dak is him going to the 49ers. They instantly become Super Bowl contenders if he goes there and they get rid of Jimmy G.

4- Pittsburgh Steelers especially if they move on from Big Ben...Dak is pretty much the perfect replacement for Roethlisberger especially in Pittsburgh. Putting Dak with Mike Tomlin...I like the pairing.

5- Denver Broncos another good landing spot

6- Chicago Bears another perfect landing spot

7- New England Patriots which is another good set up for Dak especially if you put him with Bill Belichick.

8- New York Jets especially if they don't take a QB in the draft or if they don't try to go after Deshaun and they end up trading Sam...then Dak in New York would actually look good.

9- Carolina Panthers especially if they get rid of Bridgewater as their QB...then Dak would be a perfect upgrade especially if you put him with Christian McCaffrey.

10- Houston Texans...especially if he stays in the state of Texas and leaves Dallas...imagine if he were to go to Houston? Could you imagine? Especially if they were to get rid of Deshaun but then land a top 10 franchise level type QB again in Dak.

I don't think he gets out of Dallas. Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of Dak, but I hadn't even considered that we could possibly make a push for him if he leaves. I think he's a guy who needs help around him, but we're also a place with a ton of help everywhere but the OL.

Yeah man, with negative 90M cap space, the Saints are well positioned to trade for a franchise tagged QB demanding a $40M contract.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

He's not leaving Dallas, yet.

A Dak/Watson swap might be the only one that actually makes sense.

Dallas is in win-now mode and needs a good QB in return if they were to trade Dak. Watson would like coming to Dallas due to their stacked WR group, very capable of catching the deep ball he likes to throw.

Dak probably doesn't want to go to Houston, but if he's tagged and traded he won't really have much say. Houston wouldn't probably get much else in the trade though, certainly can't see sending a 1st with Dak. They'd have to have a long term deal in place with Dak or something.

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I don't think he gets out of Dallas. Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of Dak, but I hadn't even considered that we could possibly make a push for him if he leaves. I think he's a guy who needs help around him, but we're also a place with a ton of help everywhere but the OL.
    Dak to Chicago would actually look good on paper

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post

Dallas is in win-now mode and needs a good QB in return if they were to trade Dak. Watson would like coming to Dallas due to their stacked WR group, very capable of catching the deep ball he likes to throw.

Dak probably doesn't want to go to Houston, but if he's tagged and traded he won't really have much say. Houston wouldn't probably get much else in the trade though, certainly can't see sending a 1st with Dak. They'd have to have a long term deal in place with Dak or something.
    Haven't even thought of Deshaun Watson to the Cowboys but imagine if he were to go there, Watson to the Cowboys would be Super Bowl contenders especially in the NFC. Send Dak to Houston into the AFC...Dak would actually thrive in Houston especially if JJ Watt stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Haven't even thought of Deshaun Watson to the Cowboys but imagine if he were to go there, Watson to the Cowboys would be Super Bowl contenders especially in the NFC. Send Dak to Houston into the AFC...Dak would actually thrive in Houston especially if JJ Watt stays.
    Having Dak in that Houston locker room would immensely help their culture.

This would be best case scenario for the Cowboys but I donít see it happening. Too good to be true.

I think the Jones have seen the error of their ways when it comes to Dak and I would not be surprised if he signs for closer to $45M/per. He was on an amazing pace prior to getting injured. Heís without doubt the clear leader of the team. I donít see him going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Feverishly googling ĎDak Prescott Destinationí articles*

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Not really. No QB to return to "win now" Dallas.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Dak in San Francisco is probably the best fit and if he has Kyle Shanahan calling plays for him especially in that offense with those talented weapons, San Francisco would be a team to watch for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed

No way any team is trading anything significant for Dak unless he signs long-term. I mean, a 2nd franchise tag will cost like 35M right? I can't imagine a team trading a 2nd+ for a guy to be a one year rental and eat 15% of their 2021 cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11
    I mean, it'd look good in that Chicago hasn't had a franchise QB since Cutler, but I don't see the fit being that great. Dak isnt' going to be great without a good offensive cast. Even if they re-sign A-Rob (which he'd be stupid to do) they don't have enough offensive talent to make Dak look like he's worth 35M/season.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Alright well teams can start using the franchise tag starting March 9th. If the Cowboys donít get a deal with him and franchise him again, he will definitely walk after the season.

"A volatile QB market leaves the Cowboys with two options: Sign Dak Prescott soon or move on" via @SportsDayDFW https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...on-or-move-on/

No way any team is trading anything significant for Dak unless he signs long-term. I mean, a 2nd franchise tag will cost like 35M right? I can't imagine a team trading a 2nd+ for a guy to be a one year rental and eat 15% of their 2021 cap.

I mean, it'd look good in that Chicago hasn't had a franchise QB since Cutler, but I don't see the fit being that great. Dak isnt' going to be great without a good offensive cast. Even if they re-sign A-Rob (which he'd be stupid to do) they don't have enough offensive talent to make Dak look like he's worth 35M/season.
    No QB looks that great without some good talent around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Alright well teams can start using the franchise tag starting March 9th. If the Cowboys donít get a deal with him and franchise him again, he will definitely walk after the season.

"A volatile QB market leaves the Cowboys with two options: Sign Dak Prescott soon or move on" via @SportsDayDFW https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...on-or-move-on/

Lots of thought that if they cant get a deal done by the tag time they will let him walk. See article in the Athletic.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast