Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Did you see how many times Randle had to signal him he's going iso so even a 5 year old would know lol I don't know it's like Knox just goes and stands in corner then turns of his brain.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    I think knox is so dumb that thibs has pretty much relegated him to just stand in the corner.

Its mind blowing how many stupid players this team brings in. How did basketball iq just completely get looked over for so long?

It really shows how much the nba is a complete talent based league. We have guys in the nba who dont even understand the most basic basketball concepts and have 0 basketball instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I think knox is so dumb that thibs has pretty much relegated him to just stand in the corner.

Its mind blowing how many stupid players this team brings in. How did basketball iq just completely get looked over for so long?

It really shows how much the nba is a complete talent based league. We have guys in the nba who dont even understand the most basic basketball concepts and have 0 basketball instincts.
    He has the length hops all the talent in world he just needs brain to apply it lmao.

He has the length hops all the talent in world he just needs brain to apply it lmao.

Ya he looks like thanos, but hes not mastermind, that's for sure.

never thought anyone would say these words but Blake Griffin wouldn't even net a 2nd round pick he is in worse shape then Randle was last year, actually it's not close. This guy single handedly lost the game for the Pistons and he just can't do anything.

Tonight 0 points and Tucker is killing him with 4-5 and 10 points.

Love to see Clev take two in a row from the Nets, looks like no KD tonight. Kyrie is a scoring machine.
    Clev playing them tough already.

Toronto up big in the first on Miami, seems Miami is having a real tough time this year.

Ian Begley
    @IanBegley
    ·
    3m
    As expected, Frank Ntilikina and Austin Rivers are out tonight against SAC, Knicks say.

an Begley
    @IanBegley
    ·
    3h
    From earlier: some opposing teams see RJ Barrett’s ceiling as a solid No. 2. Are they right? It's too early to say. One thing Tom Thibodeau likes about Barrett so far? Whether or not his shot is falling (it was vs. GSW), he finds ways to contribute: http://on.sny.tv/xoHGxjv

Steve Popper Retweeted
    Newsday Sports
    @NewsdaySports
    ·
    6h
    Thibs post-game: "There are some things we’ve done well. We’ve had some good wins. But we’ve also had some games where we could’ve played a lot better in. So we have to be honest with ourselves and know there’s a lot of work to be done." https://newsday.com/sports/basketbal...cks-1.50127698 via
    @StevePopper

Nets used to play defense but they traded them all away, already 34 points in only one quarter to Cleveland.

Glad Prince and Allen are playing well.

I'm really not sure the Nets won that trade tbh, LeVert is one heck of a player, he'll miss this season but he'll be back, and prince and Allen are no slouch's and all those picks and pick swaps, you never know if Houston gets a gem or two.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Nets used to play defense but they traded them all away, already 34 points in only one quarter to Cleveland.

Glad Prince and Allen are playing well.

I'm really not sure the Nets won that trade tbh, LeVert is one heck of a player, he'll miss this season but he'll be back, and prince and Allen are no slouch's and all those picks and pick swaps, you never know if Houston gets a gem or two.
    Nets won the trade in terms of value. Whether or not they are a better team with KD-Harden-Kyrie vs KD-Kyrie + all that depth and trade assets is another story. Harden is worth more than what they give up in pure asset value but leaving that team so depleted with no depth or defense may not have been the right move. They looked realllllly good before Kyrie went AWOL.

If they can move Kyrie for depth pieces that’s probably their best course. Harden and KD is enough to win you chips with solid depth.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If the Knicks continue to play at this level, around .500, and top 5 defense with some league leading categories. Does Mitchell Robinson become a serious DPOY candidate?
    No, because of media bias, they hate us.

RJ Bully. He's starting to feel confident and that Pitbull wont stop coming. Happy for the youngster. Knicks got one.

Trap game. LEt's get it.

My coworker said RJ is a PF stuck in SG body lol.

Barrett with the floater. He made two of those last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

My coworker said RJ is a PF stuck in SG body lol.

RJ’s got average SF size IMO.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast