Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 424
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,007
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you must be watching a different game lol, you will be told that. But last night once again it's clear if he's not shooting open corner three's he's kind of useless or even a detriment.

    Of course I root for this kid each and every game, but then I actually watch without prejudice and it's not pretty if he's not making those three's.
    I trust Thibs on this kid, I'm not sure it will change but we have time this year and next to continue to figure it out.
    Yup just need a lil patient

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    49,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Kings have a nice set of guards...something the Knicks can't match. It'll be interesting to see how every minute plays out.
    The Kings have better than Curry? Oubre isn't terrible you know, just because he had a bad game don't mean that a combination of Curry/Oubre is less than what Sac will throw out there.

    I think the Knicks matched that tandem that just beat the Lakers with those guards having great games pretty damn well.

    Why the negativity? Maybe it's a back to back when the Kings are home waiting that is a different story but no Curry is all world, Fox is not in his territory/

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12,543
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    The Kings have better than Curry? Oubre isn't terrible you know, just because he had a bad game don't mean that a combination of Curry/Oubre is less than what Sac will throw out there.

    I think the Knicks matched that tandem that just beat the Lakers with those guards having great games pretty damn well.

    Why the negativity? Maybe it's a back to back when the Kings are home waiting that is a different story but no Curry is all world, Fox is not in his territory/
    Oubre has been terrible this year. GS is awful, itís a miracle they are .500. Besides Curry, they are even worse than us. Just shows how good Curry is

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,055
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Oubre has been terrible this year. GS is awful, itís a miracle they are .500. Besides Curry, they are even worse than us. Just shows how good Curry is
    I was going up say. He is awful.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    35,714
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Oubre has been terrible this year. GS is awful, itís a miracle they are .500. Besides Curry, they are even worse than us. Just shows how good Curry is
    It's so weird to watch that team with a bunch of young idiots. You are so used to basketball perfection watching that squad. That said, they are still better than us as a team because they have Steph. It was a good win - they just beat the champs and were on a 3 game winning streak.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Big challenge coming off a nice win in GS...

    Fox is a dog but so is RJ and Julius.

    The game has slowed down for RJ, he has figured out how to mix it up and only taking good shots when he is open off the dribble. He is not a spot up shooter. Burks and Bullock, Obi and Knox are spot up shooters. Quick, Rivers, RJ and Julius are shot makers off the dribble.

    This next game is a big test. Stop Fox with getting into the paint and guard Buddy on the perimeter... simple winning strategy against a 5-10 Kings team with probably the worst coach in the NBA...

    I hope the Knicks remember all the crap Fox was talking against them at the beginning of the season.

    Let's go Knicks... Thibs is coach of the year right now
    I agree that the game has slowed down for RJ. He looks so confident right now and his Hops are shocking when he attacks the rim. If he ever develops his 3 point shooting to just average, he is going to be a force teams will have to key in on him

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,539
    Gotta win this one. Kings stink
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hardball View Post
    I agree that the game has slowed down for RJ. He looks so confident right now and his Hops are shocking when he attacks the rim. If he ever develops his 3 point shooting to just average, he is going to be a force teams will have to key in on him
    If he develops a three he will be first team NBA and people here will still say he is a bust.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    It's so weird to watch that team with a bunch of young idiots. You are so used to basketball perfection watching that squad. That said, they are still better than us as a team because they have Steph. It was a good win - they just beat the champs and were on a 3 game winning streak.
    I liked what I saw from Wiseman. Outside of Curry, we really shut down their three point attack.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    35,714
    Yea Wiseman is gonna be good.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    35,714
    If the Knicks continue to play at this level, around .500, and top 5 defense with some league leading categories. Does Mitchell Robinson become a serious DPOY candidate?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,539
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If the Knicks continue to play at this level, around .500, and top 5 defense with some league leading categories. Does Mitchell Robinson become a serious DPOY candidate?
    He will be up there but wonít win it I donít think
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    35,714
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He will be up there but wonít win it I donít think
    I think it will all come down to the amount of buzz we get. And also if our offense stays terrible yet we are still .500, because the Knicks defense will continue to generate buzz. FWIW, the ESPN NBA twitter handle shouted out the Knicks defense today. They are starting to notice. I think the Mitch buzz will come soon if the Knicks keep this up.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12,543
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    It's so weird to watch that team with a bunch of young idiots. You are so used to basketball perfection watching that squad. That said, they are still better than us as a team because they have Steph. It was a good win - they just beat the champs and were on a 3 game winning streak.
    Iíd also say that Dray getting tossed helped a lot. Despite him being a bad offensive player when not surrounded by elite talent, heís still the defense for them

    Shows you how good Curry is. Despite teams not being afraid of anyone else, heís doing what he always does.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 01-22-2021 at 02:23 PM.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    32,539
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think it will all come down to the amount of buzz we get. And also if our offense stays terrible yet we are still .500, because the Knicks defense will continue to generate buzz. FWIW, the ESPN NBA twitter handle shouted out the Knicks defense today. They are starting to notice. I think the Mitch buzz will come soon if the Knicks keep this up.
    If he can get to over 2 blocks a game yeah I agree. Mitch is a beast I hope he gets recognition
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •