Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    What is he doing thatís unsustainable? Even when his shot/3 isnít falling great heís putting up monster stat lines and leading us to Ws.
    it's already coming down in a lot of areas. the assists are coming down, the FG%, the 3pt % already dropped a ton. hes also playing a ton of minutes which makes it even harder to sustain.

He's still shooting around 50% from mid range, he was around 56% last week which is Durant'esque. he's always been around 35% from mid range. Very few players are going to shoot 50%+ mid range, maybe Curry, Durant...etc... but i'm not betting on Randle staying there.

his assist rate has doubled from his career mark, while his TO's have stayed the same. I'll give him credit for improving, but that's not likely to be sustainable either.

the year before we got him in NOLA he put up 25.2/10.7/3.7 PER 36 with a 60% TS.

this year PER 36 he's at 22/11/6 with a 58% TS.

so he actually scored much better in NOLA.

these are all reasons I wouldn't mind selling high on him if we could.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    it's already coming down in a lot of areas. the assists are coming down, the FG%, the 3pt % already dropped a ton. hes also playing a ton of minutes which makes it even harder to sustain.

He's still shooting around 50% from mid range, he was around 56% last week which is Durant'esque. he's always been around 35% from mid range. Very few players are going to shoot 50%+ mid range, maybe Curry, Durant...etc... but i'm not betting on Randle staying there.

his assist rate has doubled from his career mark, while his TO's have stayed the same. I'll give him credit for improving, but that's not likely to be sustainable either.

the year before we got him in NOLA he put up 25.2/10.7/3.7 PER 36 with a 60% TS.

this year PER 36 he's at 22/11/6 with a 58% TS.

so he actually scored much better in NOLA.

these are all reasons I wouldn't mind selling high on him if we could.
    Yea I mean everyone knew his numbers were gonna drop and they have done just that but I think itís very close to evening out to a place he can sustain, if it hasnít already.

easy there, he hasn't been anywhere near as good as those 2 and its' been 15 games. if he finishes the season at 22/10/6 i'd be surprised. alot of what he is doing is unsustainable.
    He's stat padding and playing extra minutes he can definitely keep those numbers up but I doubt it results into more wins

I won't be surprised to see him moved at the deadline

i mean "just being lazy" is kind of a big deal no? KAT has had talent around him and always ends up in the lottery. he's not trash but he's nowhere near as impactful as his averages suggest.
    I mean its bad but when he played for thibs he atleast tried thibs can get kat to another level

You also can say the same things about AD before he went to LA kat only played with an all star once in butler and they did great

You need elite players around you besides butler kat never really had anyone else

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829