Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

GT17: Most Egalitarian Knicks (8-8) @ Sacramento Kings (5-10): Free Buddy!

Destination Unknown. While cruising down the California coast, the Knicks and their fans find themselves in unfamiliar territory, .500 for the 2nd time this season amidst 3 game winning streak.

Next Stop: Sacramento

The Kings have 3 headed dragon: A Barn, Fox, & his Buddy. Very talented players but is it enough to win in a division with the Lakers, Suns and Clippers? Might be the toughest.

Can the Knicks go over the top once more?

Hopefully Obi puts Tyrese on a poster.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Hopefully Obi puts Tyrese on a poster.
    Our rooks are going to **** on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Big challenge coming off a nice win in GS...

Fox is a dog but so is RJ and Julius.

The game has slowed down for RJ, he has figured out how to mix it up and only taking good shots when he is open off the dribble. He is not a spot up shooter. Burks and Bullock, Obi and Knox are spot up shooters. Quick, Rivers, RJ and Julius are shot makers off the dribble.

This next game is a big test. Stop Fox with getting into the paint and guard Buddy on the perimeter... simple winning strategy against a 5-10 Kings team with probably the worst coach in the NBA...

I hope the Knicks remember all the crap Fox was talking against them at the beginning of the season.

Let's go Knicks... Thibs is coach of the year right now

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post

The game has slowed down for RJ, he has figured out how to mix it up and only taking good shots when he is open off the dribble. He is not a spot up shooter. Burks and Bullock, Obi and Knox are spot up shooters. Quick, Rivers, RJ and Julius are shot makers off the dribble.

This next game is a big test. Stop Fox with getting into the paint and guard Buddy on the perimeter... simple winning strategy against a 5-10 Kings team with probably the worst coach in the NBA...

I hope the Knicks remember all the crap Fox was talking against them at the beginning of the season.

Knicks need to give him one of those 90's foul when he drives by the paint.

Still, I see this as a trap game. It's going to be harder to win this game than the previous one against gsw.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post

I agree that the game has slowed down for RJ. He looks so confident right now and his Hops are shocking when he attacks the rim. If he ever develops his 3 point shooting to just average, he is going to be a force teams will have to key in on him

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hardball View Post
    I agree that the game has slowed down for RJ. He looks so confident right now and his Hops are shocking when he attacks the rim. If he ever develops his 3 point shooting to just average, he is going to be a force teams will have to key in on him
    If he develops a three he will be first team NBA and people here will still say he is a bust.

The Kings have a nice set of guards...something the Knicks can't match. It'll be interesting to see how every minute plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Kings have a nice set of guards...something the Knicks can't match. It'll be interesting to see how every minute plays out.
    The Kings have better than Curry? Oubre isn't terrible you know, just because he had a bad game don't mean that a combination of Curry/Oubre is less than what Sac will throw out there.

I think the Knicks matched that tandem that just beat the Lakers with those guards having great games pretty damn well.

Why the negativity? Maybe it's a back to back when the Kings are home waiting that is a different story but no Curry is all world, Fox is not in his territory/

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    The Kings have better than Curry? Oubre isn't terrible you know, just because he had a bad game don't mean that a combination of Curry/Oubre is less than what Sac will throw out there.

I think the Knicks matched that tandem that just beat the Lakers with those guards having great games pretty damn well.

Why the negativity? Maybe it's a back to back when the Kings are home waiting that is a different story but no Curry is all world, Fox is not in his territory/
    Oubre has been terrible this year. GS is awful, itís a miracle they are .500. Besides Curry, they are even worse than us. Just shows how good Curry is

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Oubre has been terrible this year. GS is awful, itís a miracle they are .500. Besides Curry, they are even worse than us. Just shows how good Curry is
    I was going up say. He is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    It's so weird to watch that team with a bunch of young idiots. You are so used to basketball perfection watching that squad. That said, they are still better than us as a team because they have Steph. It was a good win - they just beat the champs and were on a 3 game winning streak.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    It's so weird to watch that team with a bunch of young idiots. You are so used to basketball perfection watching that squad. That said, they are still better than us as a team because they have Steph. It was a good win - they just beat the champs and were on a 3 game winning streak.
    I liked what I saw from Wiseman. Outside of Curry, we really shut down their three point attack.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Iíd also say that Dray getting tossed helped a lot. Despite him being a bad offensive player when not surrounded by elite talent, heís still the defense for them

Shows you how good Curry is. Despite teams not being afraid of anyone else, heís doing what he always does.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 01-22-2021 at 02:23 PM.

I just need the Knicks to play hard defense, don't give up easy points. And on offense see some ball movement and less dribbling in general. Let's go!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast