Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    He made the playoffs because of Jimmy Butler. Who then completely hated him, and blasted him for lack of effort, and lack of winning mentality

Heís also had a terrible defensive reputation. So we then lose our anchor
    Stop it Jimmy was nice but kat was a huge part

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Old article he already came out and said he has no problems with thibs and he's already said he wouldn't mind coming home he's also a life long Knicks fan

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Stop it Jimmy was nice but kat was a huge part
    Hard to argue that. Team has been trash. Butler comes, they are good. He leaves, they immediately suck

Hard to argue that. Team has been trash. Butler comes, they are good. He leaves, they immediately suck
    Teams are going to get worse when they lose Jimmy Bulter. That said Jimmy was definitely the leader of the that team and the Wolves have consistently underachieved other than when they had Jimmy playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Teams are going to get worse when they lose Jimmy Bulter. That said Jimmy was definitely the leader of the that team and the Wolves have consistently underachieved other than when they had Jimmy playing

Yeah, obviously youíre getting worse. Like you said though, itís hard to ignore how much worse

I mean they havenít been close to .500

Itís not so black and white, but you can make a reasonable conclusion I think
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 01-24-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Not saying Jimmy had nothing to do with it but kat was their leading scorer and he played great defense

The Minnesota Timberwolves can win the lottery every year and will still carry the worst record.

I don't have much commentary on Karl-Anthony Towns. He lost his mom. He recently tested positive for COVID. There's A LOT to unpack.

Pretty much the Wolves have replicated the Knicks' awful back courts of the Isiah Thomas era. D'Angelo Russell is a combo guard who needs the ball A LOT. Pair him with Malik Beasley, a black hole and a head case.

And you got FOUR wins people.

The back court the Wolves were hoping for, Ricky Rubio and Anthony Edwards coming off the bench.

Kat stat line that year
    21ppg 12rpg 52% 3pt 42%
    Please stop hating on this man he's a beast

Kat stat line that year
    21ppg 12rpg 52% 3pt 42%
    Please stop hating on this man he's a beast
    Whoís hating? Just pointing out the other side. And you would be the first Iíve ever heard describe him as playing ďgreat defenseĒ

Do stats mean everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Minnesota Timberwolves can win the lottery every year and will still carry the worst record.

I don't have much commentary on Karl-Anthony Towns. He lost his mom. He recently tested positive for COVID. There's A LOT to unpack.

Pretty much the Wolves have replicated the Knicks' awful back courts of the Isiah Thomas era. D'Angelo Russell is a combo guard who needs the ball A LOT. Pair him with Malik Beasley, a black hole and a head case.

And you got FOUR wins people.

The back court the Wolves were hoping for, Ricky Rubio and Anthony Edwards coming off the bench.
    Agreed minny Orlando and NY are the worst run franchises in the nba

Whoís hating? Just pointing out the other side. And you would be the first Iíve ever heard describe him as playing ďgreat defenseĒ

Do stats mean everything?
    Not you but people here really said they don't want him thats ludicrous

Thibs actually had him playing defense also

Not you but people here really said they don't want him thats ludicrous

Thibs actually had him playing defense also
    Donít want him..is harsh

But Iíd say if anything, our frontcourt is our strength, why mess with it? Fix the backcourt first, and see what we have. Thatís where you want the star(s)

Donít want him..is harsh

But Iíd say if anything, our frontcourt is our strength, why mess with it? Fix the backcourt first, and see what we have. Thatís where you want the star(s)
    Man are you blind Randle is stat padding he's not a keeper do you want to pay him 30 per year in a couple years we might as well cut ties now while his value is high

Obi kat RJ is an awesome core and they all fit

We also gotta pay mitch this year too id rather pay kat

Not saying Jimmy had nothing to do with it but kat was their leading scorer and he played great defense
    I donít think he had never played great defense

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Man are you blind Randle is stat padding he's not a keeper do you want to pay him 30 per year in a couple years we might as well cut ties now while his value is high

Obi kat RJ is an awesome core and they all fit

We also gotta pay mitch this year too id rather pay kat
    Who said anything about what we would pay him?

Iím not sure what Randle is yet. But to say heís a stat padder, while not saying the same about KAT, is pretty ridiculous. Randle is contributing right now. I agree heís not an untouchable, but is he worth more than he would return in a deal, most likely

We donít have to pay Mitch this year. We also donít have to pay Randle. We can afford them no problem anyway. And they donít cost us anything else, just money.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast