Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

GT17: Most Egalitarian Knicks (8-8) @ Sacramento Kings (5-10): Free Buddy!

Destination Unknown. While cruising down the California coast, the Knicks and their fans find themselves in unfamiliar territory, .500 for the 2nd time this season amidst 3 game winning streak.

Next Stop: Sacramento

The Kings have 3 headed dragon: A Barn, Fox, & his Buddy. Very talented players but is it enough to win in a division with the Lakers, Suns and Clippers? Might be the toughest.

Can the Knicks go over the top once more?

Hopefully Obi puts Tyrese on a poster.

Big challenge coming off a nice win in GS...

Fox is a dog but so is RJ and Julius.

The game has slowed down for RJ, he has figured out how to mix it up and only taking good shots when he is open off the dribble. He is not a spot up shooter. Burks and Bullock, Obi and Knox are spot up shooters. Quick, Rivers, RJ and Julius are shot makers off the dribble.

This next game is a big test. Stop Fox with getting into the paint and guard Buddy on the perimeter... simple winning strategy against a 5-10 Kings team with probably the worst coach in the NBA...

I hope the Knicks remember all the crap Fox was talking against them at the beginning of the season.

Let's go Knicks... Thibs is coach of the year right now

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Big challenge coming off a nice win in GS...

Fox is a dog but so is RJ and Julius.

The game has slowed down for RJ, he has figured out how to mix it up and only taking good shots when he is open off the dribble. He is not a spot up shooter. Burks and Bullock, Obi and Knox are spot up shooters. Quick, Rivers, RJ and Julius are shot makers off the dribble.

This next game is a big test. Stop Fox with getting into the paint and guard Buddy on the perimeter... simple winning strategy against a 5-10 Kings team with probably the worst coach in the NBA...

I hope the Knicks remember all the crap Fox was talking against them at the beginning of the season.

Let's go Knicks... Thibs is coach of the year right now
    Knicks need to give him one of those 90's foul when he drives by the paint.

Still, I see this as a trap game. It's going to be harder to win this game than the previous one against gsw.

The Kings have a nice set of guards...something the Knicks can't match. It'll be interesting to see how every minute plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Hopefully Obi puts Tyrese on a poster.
    Our rooks are going to **** on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I just need the Knicks to play hard defense, don't give up easy points. And on offense see some ball movement and less dribbling in general. Let's go!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Julius should be an all star and considered for MIP. Heís great

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I love the way Randle is playing. He has really took the role of leader

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

That was fun game but I don't see Knox surviving in NBA dude has no clue about offense set play positioning and always gets lost on defense.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Julius should be an all star and considered for MIP. Heís great

I don't know... Zion is light years better than Julius because Julius is not a winning player and Zion is. Zion is a generational talent and there is a reason why Julius was traded for LeBron James...lol

I guess I'm ok with Payton finishing the season here if he plays defense like that every game but he won't. He is like Frank being you don't know what you will get from game to game. Payton at this point in his career should take on the Pat Beverly role and own it. He will never be a scorer but if he can average 7 assists and play great defense he will be in some teams rotation just hope it isn't the starter for the Knicks long-term!

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    That was fun game but I don't see Knox surviving in NBA dude has no clue about offense set play positioning and always gets lost on defense.

Kevin Knox will have one good performance followed by 2-3 "meh" performances. He is so frustrating to watch because he has the tools but he just doesn't have the basketball IQ to apply himself in a situation. He's the perfect example of a guy who benefitted from being set up by the point guard.

He should be nicknamed Kevin Knuxlehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I don't know... Zion is light years better than Julius because Julius is not a winning player and Zion is. Zion is a generational talent and there is a reason why Julius was traded for LeBron James...lol
    Call up NO, offer them Randle for Zion. Should be enough to get it done, right?

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

you must be watching a different game lol, you will be told that. But last night once again it's clear if he's not shooting open corner three's he's kind of useless or even a detriment.

Of course I root for this kid each and every game, but then I actually watch without prejudice and it's not pretty if he's not making those three's.
    I trust Thibs on this kid, I'm not sure it will change but we have time this year and next to continue to figure it out.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast