Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

How Good Are The LA Clippers?

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    While I do mostly agree with this, it is also partially lebrons fault teams stink when he leaves though too. LeBron plays a very unique style of basketball. He's basically a forward who demands the ball all the time. So you fit role players around him to play off of him. That often times means a lot of non ball dominant players. So when LeBron leaves, you have no balk dominant guy to take his role. And LeBron isn't a traditional player, so you can't just replace him with another similar player. If your ball dominant pg leaves, it's somewhat easy to find a new pg that can play a similar role. It's almost impossible to find a guy to play exactly lebrons role.

So I do tend to agree LeBron carries the load more than most guys, his relatively unique style of play makes it really hard to replace him just from a play style perspective.
    Plus you get to sign nothing but vets and trade all your youth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The Laker could have LeBron, BI, be a title contender and be set up great for life after LeBron but....
    But they had to settle for a championship instead. I donít think the Lakers regret their decisions at all.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Heís talking about PG13. When he was on okc he was in the mvp race and finished 3rd in votes. I believe that was the 2018-19 season if Iím not mistaking. It wasnít last season but the season before that.
    No he legit said 2 of the top 3

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But they had to settle for a championship instead. I donít think the Lakers regret their decisions at all.
    The moment we won the championship this trade was won by us. Iím not saying Pelicans lost the trade, Iím saying anything that happens now, it was still worth it. Win-win trade. We got what we wanted from this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    The moment we won the championship this trade was won by us. Iím not saying Pelicans lost the trade, Iím saying anything that happens now, it was still worth it. Win-win trade. We got what we wanted from this deal.
    it def isnt a win/win trade... you guys got a title and they got ingram. Ball is who he is which will never be anything special and hart is trash. No way that was the best deal out there period. Getting ingram was fantastic and all but he still isnt as valuable as his statistics show because that team cant guard anyone... They have 2 players that should be able to win them more games that arent moving the needle at all. Zion will only last so long with his size. Its a win for the lakers and depending on if ingram can lead that team and keep getting better will determine if its a win for the pelicans. Ingram is making bank/free agents wont be coming to the pels and zion will get bank. They arent winning anything ever

as for the clippers... they in the same boat as the sixers... they have a top 5 players with their 2nd best player be a top player but who gets exposed come the playoffs... is what it is. Its all on the top 5 player to carry like a lebron which neither of those guys actually can like a lebron unless teams get injured like the last KL championship

This.

This relevant to the why/how LeBron teams fall apart after he leaves bc?

Plus you get to sign nothing but vets and trade all your youth

You don't trade all of your youth, but yes when you're championship ready (which is pretty much the case the second you sign lebron) that's generally the idea.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

This relevant to the why/how LeBron teams fall apart after he leaves bc?

After LeBron leaves, youíd still have Anthony Davis, Frank Vogel & Rob Pelinka.

Pelinka is smart, heíll figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    After LeBron leaves, youíd still have Anthony Davis, Frank Vogel & Rob Pelinka.

Pelinka is smart, heíll figure it out.
    Vogel can shoot the rock

Vogel can shoot the rock

Yup hahhaa

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    as for the clippers... they in the same boat as the sixers... they have a top 5 players with their 2nd best player be a top player but who gets exposed come the playoffs... is what it is. Its all on the top 5 player to carry like a lebron which neither of those guys actually can like a lebron unless teams get injured like the last KL championship
    Carry like LeBron? Well, we'll see what that looks like now that AD is out for awhile.

Marcus Morris Sr said the Clippers will be ready come playoff time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Carry like LeBron? Well, we'll see what that looks like now that AD is out for awhile.
    You think its the same situation? The lakers are extremely top heavy who lack depth/skill outside of their big 2... Give me the clippers depth over the lakers. Without AD this laker team is lebron and trash.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast