Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bron is a better two way player than either KL or PG easily

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Bron is a better two way player than either KL or PG easily
    Currently this season and by the numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Currently this season and by the numbers?
    When it matters, yes. You're judging him based off LeCoasting stats.

He proves every damn year he's the best. Kawhi needs to make 10 straight finals and win a few mvps before he gets credit.

If Bron regressed, sure, makes sense. But it's clear as day he hasn't.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    When it matters, yes. You're judging him based off LeCoasting stats.

He proves every damn year he's the best. Kawhi needs to make 10 straight finals and win a few mvps before he gets credit.

If Bron regressed, sure, makes sense. But it's clear as day he hasn't.

I've honestly not looked at the trios stats, was more so asking was that a fact or an opinion.

But furthermore man, ya don't gotta discredit Kawhi and the Clippers just bc you're a LeBron guy and he's currently on the Lakers.

Both guys can be good and impressive, doesn't have to be one or the other.

I've honestly not looked at the trios stats, was more so asking was that a fact or an opinion.

But furthermore man, ya don't gotta discredit Kawhi and the Clippers just bc you're a LeBron guy and he's currently on the Lakers.

Both guys can be good and impressive, doesn't have to be one or the other.
    Kawhi is very good. Perhaps even great. But he hasn't shown the ability to carry a team like LeBron has (and still does)

Click here to register!

Kawhi is very good. Perhaps even great. But he hasn't shown the ability to carry a team like LeBron has (and still does)

That's debatable but even if true, so what? lol

That's debatable but even if true, so what? lol
    Don't really think it's debatable. When has LeBron left a team and they didn't immediately become horrible? Kawhi was on a Spurs juggernaut, joined a Raptors team that was always top 3 in seeding in the East, then went to a 50 win squad in LA. Even that Lakers team without LeBron would be HORRIBLE, we've seen what AD does as an alpha and it's not good. Kawhi has never had to carry a team the way LeBron has had to his entire career. Doesn't mean Kawhi is a bad player but he's never had to carry a team, ever. It's why even with all his load management the teams are still at the top of the standings. Kawhi is the kinda guy you can add to a really good team to out them over the top (sometimes...well really just once) while LeBron makes quite literally any team relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Don't really think it's debatable. When has LeBron left a team and they didn't immediately become horrible? Kawhi was on a Spurs juggernaut, joined a Raptors team that was always top 3 in seeding in the East, then went to a 50 win squad in LA. Even that Lakers team without LeBron would be HORRIBLE, we've seen what AD does as an alpha and it's not good. Kawhi has never had to carry a team the way LeBron has had to his entire career. Doesn't mean Kawhi is a bad player but he's never had to carry a team, ever. It's why even with all his load management the teams are still at the top of the standings. Kawhi is the kinda guy you can add to a really good team to out them over the top (sometimes...well really just once) while LeBron makes quite literally any team relevant.
    Yeah he was still the third option when the Spurs beat Miami.

Click here to register!

I get all that, but I'm saying why is any of that relevant? lol

It's like any time the Clippers or Kawhi are mentioned at doing something well then people are like yeah but what about LeBron?

We know LeBron is great, but I mean, other players can be good too lol

The Laker could have LeBron, BI, be a title contender and be set up great for life after LeBron but....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The Laker could have LeBron, BI, be a title contender and be set up great for life after LeBron but....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh absolutely. Although I think that Bron deals much better with established vets. The expectations/criticisms that come along with playing beside him are crippling to the younger guys IMO. I honestly don't think that BI would be the player he is today if he'd have stayed in LA. Like has any young player ever really developed alongside him?

That's one thing I always thought was super special about Duncan, seemed like anyone they brought in seemed to maximize their game. There's something to that.
    Last edited by JAZZNC; 02-14-2021 at 08:02 PM.

I get all that, but I'm saying why is any of that relevant? lol

It's like any time the Clippers or Kawhi are mentioned at doing something well then people are like yeah but what about LeBron?

We know LeBron is great, but I mean, other players can be good too lol
    Don't disagree at all. Other players are allowed to be good. They just ain't as good as LeBron 🤣

He was when the Clippers were put together.

Which year you using for Kawhi "top-3 MVP"?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Which year you using for Kawhi "top-3 MVP"?
    Heís talking about PG13. When he was on okc he was in the mvp race and finished 3rd in votes. I believe that was the 2018-19 season if Iím not mistaking. It wasnít last season but the season before that.

While I do mostly agree with this, it is also partially lebrons fault teams stink when he leaves though too. LeBron plays a very unique style of basketball. He's basically a forward who demands the ball all the time. So you fit role players around him to play off of him. That often times means a lot of non ball dominant players. So when LeBron leaves, you have no balk dominant guy to take his role. And LeBron isn't a traditional player, so you can't just replace him with another similar player. If your ball dominant pg leaves, it's somewhat easy to find a new pg that can play a similar role. It's almost impossible to find a guy to play exactly lebrons role.

So I do tend to agree LeBron carries the load more than most guys, his relatively unique style of play makes it really hard to replace him just from a play style perspective.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast