Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kawhi Leonard hypotheticals if he leaves the Clippers

Isn't Kawhi the biggest name now on the free agency market this summer? Kawhi hasn't signed his extension yet has he? If he hasn't and if he doesn't sign the extension and he ends up a free agent this summer, which destinations can you see Kawhi in next season?

For me it all depends on if the Clippers don't win the chip and they fail in the playoffs again for yet another year

Also Famous Uncle Dennis has to be a deciding factor too

If that happens, Kawhi is definitely gone

If they win the chip, he stays since he's from LA

But just hypothetical destinations should Kawhi leave

5- Dallas Mavericks to pair up with Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis

4- Golden State Warriors to join forces with Steph, Klay and Draymond even if that means getting rid of Oubre and Wiggins and others to make room for Kawhi

3- Return to Toronto...Kawhi comes back to the 6ix where he won a championship and considering how he left...I say unfinished business in Toronto most definitely. Given how the people of Toronto treated him like royalty...could I see it?

2- Miami Heat to join forces with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo...I can also see that but that means they would have to get rid of Herro, Robinson and or others to make room for Kawhi

1- Kawhi stays in LA but he goes to the other side...Kawhi jumps ship to the Lakers to join forces with LeBron and AD

Heís won multiple championships with multiple teams, will get whatever contract he wants and wants to stay in LA to live. Why would he leave?

WHY DO YOU POST WHATEVER GOOFY THOUGHT POPS IN TO YOUR HEAD

Lakers won't have cap space next year, heat are actually pretty interesting, I don't think the Raptors are going to be a destination anytime soon if they piece out their team at the deadline, the warriors won't be even close to having cap space, Mavs will likely have cap space, but also have their own guys to sign. I honestly don't see him leaving the Clippers unless its just toxic there.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    Lakers won't have cap space next year, heat are actually pretty interesting, I don't think the Raptors are going to be a destination anytime soon if they piece out their team at the deadline, the warriors won't be even close to having cap space, Mavs will likely have cap space, but also have their own guys to sign. I honestly don't see him leaving the Clippers unless its just toxic there.
    Mavs will have about 18 million dollars unless they can clear some other cap space. The Mavs are F'd in terms of building around Luka. Should have picked Saddiq Bey also

Definitely going to the Knicks.

Eventually us Knicks fans will be right about one superstar coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    WHY DO YOU POST WHATEVER GOOFY THOUGHT POPS IN TO YOUR HEAD
    Just to get you to post in all caps

There was literally a bidding war over Gordon Hayward. If Clippers needed to ship out Paul George, they could easily do it (and would definitely do it if requested by Kawhi).

There is no need for LAC to not have the flexibility to cave into every request needed to keep Kawhi. He will not be leaving, this thread is pointless. He has rings already, he's not desperate, he's not leaving.

Before Kawhi was traded to the Raptors he bought an $11 million dollar home in Cali. I always thought that was the biggest indication that he was always going home no matter the outcome of the season. He won a ship and still went there to no ones surprise. He wants to be home, he just bought another $17 million dollar house there. I donít think he is going anywhere. Kawhi is a patient guy, he will likely win a ship in LA at some point. Could be this year. But even if they donít win, heís not going anywhere. Just ask any Spurs or Raptor fan that had any glimmer of hope that he would stay. Heís a SoCal guy at heart.

Knicks are back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Kawhi Leonard hypotheticals if he leaves the Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Mavs will have about 18 million dollars unless they can clear some other cap space. The Mavs are F'd in terms of building around Luka. Should have picked Saddiq Bey also
    Totally disagree. First if Kawhi actually did want to leave the the Clippers for Dallas they would likely renounce the rights to their own FAís giving them more than enough to max out Kawhi.

Also how are they fíd in terms of building around Luka? If KP doesnít work out he comes off the books in 2 more seasons leaving the Mavs will a max slot available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

76ers have the assets to trade for Kawhi

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    76ers have the assets to trade for Kawhi
    For one ship run and then back to LA. Sounds familiar lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    For one ship run and then back to LA. Sounds familiar lol
    To be fair Tampa didn't give up much for the 1 year rental, and it paid off.

Itís hard to win a championship. Sometimes guys like Webber stay in Sacramento instead of going to San Antonio or Charles Barkley not going to LA and going to Phoenix. 2 of the smallest markets.

Leonard had a special run in Toronto and San Antonio. If he bails then itís more then likely because heís not winning. ďHe canít win anywhereĒ?

Leonard already lost his Canadian championship last playoffs.

Like I said earlier, if the Clippers can somehow win the title then oh yeah Kawhi will stay in LA. No doubt about that. But if they don't win the title and Kawhi chokes again with Paul George, then as much as you want to be home in LA, what sense would it make to still stay there? Especially since he clearly can't win with Paul George as a running mate.

It isn't like the Clippers can get rid of Paul George either to make Kawhi happy. I mean isn't Paul George already on a super max contract of 220 plus million over 5 years? Goin to be impossible to get that off the books

Plus Kawhi is a free agent this July and he hasn't signed that extension. So, that is very telling in of that of itself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast