Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He and Caruso shoot like this in the playoffs then it's lights out for the rest of the league. Our death lineup of KCP, Caruso, Lebron, AD, and Trez in the 4th will be a nightmare. Honorable mention is Lebron's shooting this year.
    👍

Giannis is one of the top players in the game, it's that he isn't playing with another super star. KCP matched Holiday in yesterday's game. Harden should had went to the Bucks, it would had been a better fit.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Giannis is one of the top players in the game, it's that he isn't playing with another super star. KCP matched Holiday in yesterday's game. Harden should had went to the Bucks, it would had been a better fit.
    Or 76ers

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I believe it's obstinance on Giannis's part. Since he is winning MVPs, why work on his weaknesses? He gets a jumpshot, then he will be the best player in the game by far.

I agree on Lebron part. It took Lebron a few years to realize that so maybe Giannis will just mature one day and realize that he has to work on that portion of his game.
    He will have no choice when years keep passing and he hasn't a single ring to show.

Harden & Giannis have bad blood

15 years ago tonight ... Kobeís 81

🙏🏼

Josh Toussaint@josh2saint 12h
    The Milwaukee Bucks came into last night as the number 1 offense in the NBA.

The Lakers held them to 107.1 points per 100 possessions last night, which would rank as the 25th best offense this season.

Not bad for the best defense in the league

That was a nice play

This Lakers team reminds me of the 90ís Bulls and the 2000,s Lakers/Spurs teams. Those were all good teams with solid role players that did there job. The Nets remind me of the 2010ís Heat teams. Three great players, no big men, no chemistry, and no other talent to speak of. That Brooklyn team will get better, but those three are going to have to play near perfect ball to just barely squeak out wins. And if two of them are on the bench they will get annihilated during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    This Lakers team reminds me of the 90ís Bulls and the 2000,s Lakers/Spurs teams. Those were all good teams with solid role players that did there job. The Nets remind me of the 2010ís Heat teams. Three great players, no big men, no chemistry, and no other talent to speak of. That Brooklyn team will get better, but those three are going to have to play near perfect ball to just barely squeak out wins. And if two of them are on the bench they will get annihilated during that time.
    They will probably get a big man off waivers. I don't know if he will help much though.

Lebron took a very average Cavs team to the finals when he was a young guy without super stars.
    Lebron is the one!

They will probably get a big man off waivers. I don't know if he will help much though.
    More than Gasol when he has to face faster and more athletic centers. Also, he also struggles with pick and roll and when he is left guarding a smaller player. Harrell as good as he is he also struggles vs taller bodies.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Kyrie and Tarantula have to stay healthy too. So, if they have to platypus every night at all cylinders, injuries might come. Harden and Kyrie are terrible defenders.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lebron took a very average Cavs team to the finals when he was a young guy without super stars.
    Then later left the city in shambles because he couldn't win a ring, if he was content with that finals appearance he would had stayed

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast