Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Nick Sirianni to the Eagles

Introduction press conferences mean little about how well a head coach is gonna do.. I mean, Doug pederson was basically deep throating a water bottle during his introduction press conference...

https://twitter.com/Philly_Mike25/st...228183051?s=20

Doug was horrible at press conferences till the very end

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I neither care about press conferences, nor do I think that they are any indication of coaching ability.

But Matt LaFleur isn't the guy to use if the argument is "good coaches can have bad press conferences".

Because he is bad coach. He's riding GODgers' coattails like his predecessor. The Titans offense actually got better after he left. I'm surprised MTM isn't calling for him to be fired yet; or maybe he has and I just missed it.
    I donít consider him bad. I consider him mediocre to decent. I donít think heís up there with the elites or even the good. I think heís adequate

I wish Sirianni the best. It's gonna get worse before it gets better though. Maybe not 4-11-1 bad if the roster stays healthy, but this team isn't going anywhere in 2021. Unless Howie drafts several potential All-Pros of course. But there's also the chance this inexperienced coaching staff loses the team by week 14.
    Ya who knows

They wonít be contending. Could be in the playoffs (only because the division is so bad and just even some injuries could have an 8-8 or 9-7 team in the playoffs again)

Or with injuries they could be just as bad or in the same range of 4-6 wins again

I have no clue. Sirianni seems like a good dude though

I don't have a good vibe about Sirianni. I want him to succeed because I love the Eagles. Time will tell.

Not sure if this was posted yet but...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKpFsNBnW_5/

Edit: skip like halfway thru if you saw the actual press conference already.
    Last edited by Bullseyed; 01-30-2021 at 06:11 PM.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Since how the players perform tells you how good the position coach is, Eagles WR coach Aaron Moorehead will be brought back for another year.

That press conference reminds me of both of Gaseís press conferences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since how the players perform tells you how good the position coach is, Eagles WR coach Aaron Moorehead will be brought back for another year.
    The position being extremely injured all year gives him a pass I guess. I think only Greg ward played more than half the season snaps on offense.

https://twitter.com/robmaaddi/status...644391941?s=21

Eagles requested to interview Bieniemy. Unsure if they actually did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didnít interview him supposedly. Also according to Andy they never submitted a formal request

I will say on Sirianni I watched his recent interview and he was still stumbling a lot. And this was one on one with the eagles website. And Darius Leonard also said guy just fumbles his words like crazy and would always say (right) after his sentences which I canít unhear. But I think way too much was made of his fumbling. Thatís just him, guy is hyped up on energy though lol, he looks like heís going to explode when heís talking

I will say though if I have to hear him say ďgood at teaching the fundamentalsĒ again Iím going to blow my brains out lol

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314