Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 206
  1. #166
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,255
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Depends who/what is on the list to start with. A fair share though.
    Everything is on the list.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,505
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Depends who/what is on the list to start with. A fair share though.
    Is it fair to say a majority of the blame?

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,362
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Is it fair to say a majority of the blame?
    I don't think that's a fair statement. Maybe it is I guess. I don't think he was the biggest issue in Philadelphia last year, that would go to injuries, IMO.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,362
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Everything is on the list.
    Give me your list on what is fair in your eyes as far as blame goes and I will give you my percentages.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,255
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Give me your list on what is fair in your eyes as far as blame goes and I will give you my percentages.
    I think I already did a few weeks ago.

    Just assume everything. Lurie, front office, Roseman, drafting, cap management, Pederson, other coaches, game-planning, play-calling, training, individual players, their performance, their absence due to injury.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,362
    40% this group

    Lurie,
    front office,
    Roseman,
    drafting,
    cap management,

    30% this group

    Pederson,
    other coaches,
    game-planning,
    play-calling,

    10% this group

    training,


    20 % this group

    individual players,
    their performance,
    their absence due to injury

  7. #172
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,255
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    40% this group

    Lurie,
    front office,
    Roseman,
    drafting,
    cap management,

    30% this group

    Pederson,
    other coaches,
    game-planning,
    play-calling,

    10% this group

    training,


    20 % this group

    individual players,
    their performance,
    their absence due to injury
    Sorry, if that was unclear, but I only wanted to know what percentage you give Wentz. The list was just to show what I meant by "everything".

  8. #173
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,255
    Looks like Dave Fipp will be joining the Lions coaching staff as well. I swear if they hire Press Taylor in any role, I'll be a Lions fan in 2021.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,362
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Sorry, if that was unclear, but I only wanted to know what percentage you give Wentz. The list was just to show what I meant by "everything".
    Within his grouping, 60-70%

    Within the whole list, 15-20%

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,362
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Looks like Dave Fipp will be joining the Lions coaching staff as well. I swear if they hire Press Taylor in any role, I'll be a Lions fan in 2021.
    Maybe they can find a better version of Greg Ward getting 3 yards and falling down.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,307
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Looks like Dave Fipp will be joining the Lions coaching staff as well. I swear if they hire Press Taylor in any role, I'll be a Lions fan in 2021.
    I see you are a big fan of coaches with severely under performing units. Interesting team to become a fan of.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,255
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I see you are a big fan of coaches with severely under performing units. Interesting team to become a fan of.
    That's one way of looking at it. Another would be that he had a rookie QB playing on the same level if not better than a 5th year starter.

    Gonna be great when the Lions win their first Super Bowl!

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,362
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That's one way of looking at it. Another would be that he had a rookie QB playing on the same level if not better than a 5th year starter.

    Gonna be great when the Lions win their first Super Bowl!
    Any particular player you want a shirsey of? I'm 100% serious.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,255
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Any particular player you want a shirsey of? I'm 100% serious.
    Barry Sanders obvi. But the shipping would probably cost as much as the shirsey. Thanks for the offer but it's really not necessary.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,362
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Barry Sanders obvi. But the shipping would probably cost as much as the shirsey. Thanks for the offer but it's really not necessary.
    If you like this, pm me your address.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=barr...vt:a&oshop=apv

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •