Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    They are the people he worked with. How is that a bad thing for Pederson but a good thing for Sirianni?
    Doug screwed it up. It's really that simple. He wanted to promote guys from a 4-11-1 team that were garbage at where they were in to more critical roles within the team. Had he wanted to stay, he would have came back to Lurie and Co. with an actual plan.

He sabotaged himself on purpose, according to all the reports of him wanting to leave.

They are the people he worked with. How is that a bad thing for Pederson but a good thing for Sirianni?
    Iím going off what guys like caplan, mosher, zangaro and frank say. Doug didnít have a list in 2016 and had to be shown guys.

Itís not even about good and bad. Itís about little to no list vs extensive list

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Doug screwed it up. It's really that simple. He wanted to promote guys from a 4-11-1 team that were garbage at where they were in to more critical roles within the team. Had he wanted to stay, he would have came back to Lurie and Co. with an actual plan.

He sabotaged himself on purpose, according to all the reports of him wanting to leave.
    I thought the issue was all the injuries. No wait, Howie being a bad GM. No it was Pederson. Wait now it's bad coaches elsewhere on the staff?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I thought the issue was all the injuries. No wait, Howie being a bad GM. No it was Pederson. Wait now it's bad coaches elsewhere on the staff?
    Does the dumpster fire that is the 2020 season have to be for only one reason?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What BDawk and Wentz have in common is that they both think Wentz shares little blame.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Iím going off what guys like caplan, mosher, zangaro and frank say. Doug didnít have a list in 2016 and had to be shown guys.

Itís not even about good and bad. Itís about little to no list vs extensive list
    They hired Schwartz before they hired Pederson.

They hired Schwartz before they hired Pederson.
    Iím confused, firstly I donít remember stories or rumors from 2016

I know officially speaking Doug was announced first but I canít comment on unofficial stories from 2016 becaus I just donít remember

But I also donít understand what that has to do with my point

Iím just saying some of the more in the know reporters like caplan have said for years and are saying now that Doug had a very small list of guys to put on his staff. It was a large reason why they kept 9 members of chip Kellyís staff

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Iím confused, firstly I donít remember stories or rumors from 2016

I know officially speaking Doug was announced first but I canít comment on unofficial stories from 2016 becaus I just donít remember

But I also donít understand what that has to do with my point

Iím just saying some of the more in the know reporters like caplan have said for years and are saying now that Doug had a very small list of guys to put on his staff. It was a large reason why they kept 9 members of chip Kellyís staff
    You're saying Pederson couldn't hire his own staff, so the organization had to hire coaches for him.

I'm saying Pederson could have just as well hired coordinators of a similar caliber as the ones we have now, but in fact the organization had already hired coaches like Schwartz beforehand, and kept several of the Kelly staff.

Those that were kept are guys like Stoutland, Staley, Fipp. How can you blame someone for keeping good coaches? Should we hold it against Sirianni that he's keeping Stoutland as well?

It's not my problem that you can't remember stories from 2016.

Press Taylor out as *anything* for the Eagles.

Smart, young coach but we gotta throw everyone under the bus for CW11.

What BDawk and Wentz have in common is that they both think Wentz shares little blame.
    If only that were true.

Press Taylor out as *anything* for the Eagles.

Smart, young coach but we gotta throw everyone under the bus for CW11.
    Whatís this ďweĒ talk?

If only that were true.
    Deep down in your heart, you know it is.

Whatís this ďweĒ talk?
    The Eagles organization.

Deep down in your heart, you know it is.

The Eagles organization.
    Youíd like to think so but Iíve put plenty of blame on 11. He is to blame, heís just not the only one to blame.

Youíd like to think so but Iíve put plenty of blame on 11. He is to blame, heís just not the only one to blame.
    How much blame in %?

How much blame in %?
    Depends who/what is on the list to start with. A fair share though.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast