Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 206
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,462
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That's one way of looking at it. Another would be that he had a rookie QB playing on the same level if not better than a 5th year starter.

    Gonna be great when the Lions win their first Super Bowl!
    When the rookie QB didn't play that well either, is that saying much haha? Wentz set the bar very low and neither QB was good. The priority would've been the 5th year starter who the franchise committed $100 million to.

    Press Taylor's Resume:

    "I had a rookie QB playing better than our $100 million franchise QB. However, neither were good."

  2. #182
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,718
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If you like this, pm me your address.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=barr...vt:a&oshop=apv
    Thanks for the offer, but I'll decline. Worst case it gets stopped in customs and I'd have to drive 20 miles to pick it up.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,010
    https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...255379468?s=21

    Dak to Philly confirmed. [emoji6]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    Press Taylor to Indy.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,517
    Nice

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,155
    This guy does not sound confident at all. He sounds like he doesnít even believe what heís saying.

    https://twitter.com/adamlefkoe/statu...870956553?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    This guy does not sound confident at all. He sounds like he doesnít even believe what heís saying.

    https://twitter.com/adamlefkoe/statu...870956553?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol itís his first press conference. Andys was bad, dougs was hilarious. Chips was like a seasoned pro

    They mean nothing. Some people are good at them some arenít

    Sean mcvay nailed his first press conference, Kyle shanahan couldnít even look up from the table in his first

    Or have you seen Matt lafluers? Sean McDermottís was an utter trainwreck in the opening statements

    Anyone who thinks a presser is any indication of future failure or success is misguided

  8. #188
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,718
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Press Taylor to Indy.
    Watch him become Colts OC in a couple of years

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Lol itís his first press conference. Andys was bad, dougs was hilarious. Chips was like a seasoned pro

    They mean nothing. Some people are good at them some arenít

    Sean mcvay nailed his first press conference, Kyle shanahan couldnít even look up from the table in his first

    Or have you seen Matt lafluers? Sean McDermottís was an utter trainwreck in the opening statements

    Anyone who thinks a presser is any indication of future failure or success is misguided
    https://twitter.com/thephillypod/sta...261353474?s=21

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,155
    He still sounds more confident than the Eagles guy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #191
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,718
    LaFleur is a bad coach though.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,665
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    LaFleur is a bad coach though.
    Andy, Doug, mcdermott, shanahan?

    And lafluer isnít a bad coach lol

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He still sounds more confident than the Eagles guy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you watched the whole presser or just the small bite where he happened to stumble?

    He got comfortable as it went on

    I understand the eagles and cowboys are a rival but this is a reach to say the least

  14. #194
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,718
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Andy, Doug, mcdermott, shanahan?

    And lafluer isnít a bad coach lol
    I neither care about press conferences, nor do I think that they are any indication of coaching ability.

    But Matt LaFleur isn't the guy to use if the argument is "good coaches can have bad press conferences".

    Because he is bad coach. He's riding GODgers' coattails like his predecessor. The Titans offense actually got better after he left. I'm surprised MTM isn't calling for him to be fired yet; or maybe he has and I just missed it.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,718
    I wish Sirianni the best. It's gonna get worse before it gets better though. Maybe not 4-11-1 bad if the roster stays healthy, but this team isn't going anywhere in 2021. Unless Howie drafts several potential All-Pros of course. But there's also the chance this inexperienced coaching staff loses the team by week 14.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •