Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He's worked with DBs under Zimmer and has been Indy's DB coach turning that group into a very solid one
    He seems like a promising hire as he's shown the ability to develop young secondary personnel. Time will tell though.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Hes already been able to chose one coord of his choice.
    Progress!

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The Duce wants loose.
    If he leaves then the only logical OC would be Stoutland so he can't be poached by another team.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    He seems like a promising hire as he's shown the ability to develop young secondary personnel. Time will tell though.
    He'll be running the entire defense now, so that's a bit different from developing one position group.

Curtis Modkins is being interviewed for OC... he last served as OC under Chip Kelly.

Tom Pelissero as passing game coordinator -- looks like the Colts coaching staff is getting properly poached.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He's worked with DBs under Zimmer and has been Indy's DB coach turning that group into a very solid one
    So the Eagles can expect to have good safeties and ****** corners?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    We also got your passing game coordinator. Any insight on him?
    I know Kevin Petullo used to work with the WRs, but I honestly have no other insights. I think Sirianni and Petullo will rely on eachother a good amount.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Progress!

If he leaves then the only logical OC would be Stoutland so he can't be poached by another team.

He'll be running the entire defense now, so that's a bit different from developing one position group.
    Stoutlands already been confirmed as returning to the eagles as the OL coach

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    I know Kevin Petullo used to work with the WRs, but I honestly have no other insights. I think Sirianni and Petullo will rely on eachother a good amount.
    Any news on modkins? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Stoutlands already been confirmed as returning to the eagles as the OL coach
    I was gonna go wherever stoutland went so I guess Im staying an eagles fan.

Progress!

Are we acting like Doug didn't have the chance to choose his own coordinators? He did, he chose Press Taylor and Matt Burke. Two dog **** selections and Lurie said nevermind we will find someone competent.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Are we acting like Doug didn't have the chance to choose his own coordinators? He did, he chose Press Taylor and Matt Burke. Two dog **** selections and Lurie said nevermind we will find someone competent.
    Pretty much.

I am glad they didn't hire Staley. He'd probably have the Eagles good again sooner (probably as soon as next year) with his toughness mentality.

Sirianni is meh. I don't think it's a bad hire necessarily, but it's underwhelming. Crazy how the Eagles job became so toxic.

Also, thanks for not hiring Moore. That would have hurt the Cowboys a lot.

Progress!

For sure, but you'd rather the guy you are hiring have success at his previous position than not. That's why I said it seems like a promising hire and time would tell. He seems promising, but unproven as a coordinator.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast