Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Iím basically already of the mindset that JJAW is done in philly. I mean, in 2 seasons his career high for a single game in catches is 2... Reagor has basically doubled all of JJAWs career stats in like 1/3 of the games played. I could be wrong but I really just donít see it unless sirianni can work his magic on him.

Reagor, I really donít think he had a bad year to be honest. Great? No. But not bad for a rookie playing in the situation he was thrust in. No he didnít do as good as other rookie WRs but I donít really compare WRs to other WRs in his draft class to look at his future value to the team. In basically 10 games he had 31 catches 400 yards 2 TDs as a 21 year old rookie WR playing in a system with a broken QB. Not bad. I think sirianni can make something of him. Can he be special? Iím not gonna go there yet, but I can see him being a good #2 and maybe sirianni drafts his true #1 at the #6 pick this year.

At WR next year Iíd go:

#6 pick
    Reagor
    Hightower
    Watkins
    Alshon (could see him actually playing better with sirianni if healthy)
    Ward
    Free agent pick
    He may be done to us. I donít believe he is to the eagles. I believe howie and lurie have both praised him recently

I foresee JJAW being given this new coach, new system to see how it works

Itíd be howies dream for JJAW to turn it around. While I donít have the most optimism for it I do believe heíll be here

The Eagles have a new coach - Nick Sirianni

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    If the eagles want any forward progress offensively they must run the ball and become a running team. Carson in 2017 manned the #3 rushing attack

His completion percentage was still not great but with a consistent running attack Carson had a much easier time

The browns did this with baker this past season. Itís a necessity we get back to that. 1st way to do that is get a good back to spell sanders so that Boston Scott can go to situational which heís best at
    Amen. Been wanting a better run game for like 3 years now. My mind set is it makes everything easier on offense including the passing game. I feel like miles can be a featured back but I think he might also need a short yardage back as a complimentary piece

The Eagles have a new coach - Nick Sirianni

He may be done to us. I donít believe he is to the eagles. I believe howie and lurie have both praised him recently

I foresee JJAW being given this new coach, new system to see how it works

Itíd be howies dream for JJAW to turn it around. While I donít have the most optimism for it I do believe heíll be here
    Probably true, eagles seem to sometimes hold on a bit too long with these draft busts. Who knows, maybe sirianni can make him useful

https://twitter.com/973espn/status/1...813662209?s=20

Another hint that howie might not have as much power as he used to have? I just hope howie doesnít have full control over the draft really..

Man the staff will be fascinating, well really see what howie and lurie are expecting from him.

https://twitter.com/973espn/status/1...813662209?s=20

Another hint that howie might not have as much power as he used to have? I just hope howie doesnít have full control over the draft really..
    I believe les Bowen said that sirianni was gone the year Dorsey came in

Also I donít love howie and I donít love Dorsey

But I do like the idea of nick, howie and Dorsey all having to agree on players before drafting. Thatíd be nice

I believe les Bowen said that sirianni was gone the year Dorsey came in

Also I donít love howie and I donít love Dorsey

But I do like the idea of nick, howie and Dorsey all having to agree on players before drafting. Thatíd be nice
    I donít like Dorsey or howie but if one of them has more power Iíd prefer Dorsey. Would be nice if they took input from the coaches

I think the eagles could benefit greatly from a more democratic approach to drafting

Howies not always wrong, dorseys not always wrong, nick has worked with some of the better WRs and QBs in the nfl/has been on some very talented rosters

Iíd love them all having to agree

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...rt/6659143002/

Good article from a colts insider on sirianni

I think the eagles could benefit greatly from a more democratic approach to drafting

Howies not always wrong, dorseys not always wrong, nick has worked with some of the better WRs and QBs in the nfl/has been on some very talented rosters

Iíd love them all having to agree
    I wish itís been that way all along, but it never seems to be like that unfortunately.

Also Iím all for drafting a RB to compliment miles. Maybe in the 3rd or 4th. Sirianni is known for his passing attack but heís been good with the running game too
    Kenneth Freaking Gainwell. #GTG

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Kenneth Freaking Gainwell. #GTG
    I love Kenny Gainwell and I think in the right situation, he could be one of the 2 or 3 best RB's in the draft class. I'd love his hands on this team. That said, I need him to go where he's going to be a leadback so I can steal him with the 9th pick in my rookie-class dynasty draft. So I'm conflicted.

This Jonathan Gannon guy for potential DC sounds pretty great. Hoping we go with that guy

For OC Iím totally out of the loop. Donít know of anyone that makes sense there. Read some articles suggesting Andrew Luck as QB coach. Thatíd be hilarious. Maybe he could get in Carsonís ear and convince him to retire after next season lol

This Jonathan Gannon guy for potential DC sounds pretty great. Hoping we go with that guy

For OC Iím totally out of the loop. Donít know of anyone that makes sense there. Read some articles suggesting Andrew Luck as QB coach. Thatíd be hilarious. Maybe he could get in Carsonís ear and convince him to retire after next season lol
    Field Yates was just on 97.5 and pegged him as an obvious candidate. Does sound pretty great and if Their connection was great in Indy, seems like itís just a matter of time.

Field also said heís a hot commodity though too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Piggy backing off my last post quoting this to answer the next point you made. When Field was talking about the connection and how Nick was also in SD with Rivers, I immediately thought how funny would it be if Rivers retired and then immediately became OC or at least on the staff lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast