Dear Nick,

Please fix 11.

He could become the 2nd nick to lead the eagles to a Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    He could become the 2nd nick to lead the eagles to a Super Bowl
    Hope he hires a Carson to hold the clipboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

I think Chris Carson is a free agent.

Carson walch?

What an outstanding hire. Canít get over it. Man the eagles nailed this. Wanted Duce or Brady but the moment nick interviewed and I watched his interviews and read up he was the slam dunk hire

I feel like heís gonna be great for our WRs. Also, they gonna get him a nice shiny toy at #6? Chase? Smith?

I feel like heís gonna be great for our WRs. Also, they gonna get him a nice shiny toy at #6? Chase? Smith?
    I want this hard

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I want this hard

Was thinking the best marriage between the next head coach and whoever is #6 would be joe Brady and Jamaar chase, but sirianni seems to be good with whatever WR he has. Puts them in good situations to succeed. Would be interesting if thatís the pick

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Reid/stat...889743367?s=20

Anthony Lynn at OC? He wasnít a great head coach but OC could be a good role for him. Maybe sirianni in charge of the passing attack and Lynn in charge of the running game

Anthony Lynn had a lot to do with herberts production. Would be a money hire. A guy that wouldnít be poached as well

Was thinking the best marriage between the next head coach and whoever is #6 would be joe Brady and Jamaar chase, but sirianni seems to be good with whatever WR he has. Puts them in good situations to succeed. Would be interesting if thatís the pick
    Can he make reagor and JJAW work?

Under Doug WR development was lacking big time

Nick has specialized in it. Michael Pittman turned out awesome when I thought he was a mediocre prospect at best

Still draft a WR? Sure that may be best value. Iím just saying his record with WR development is so outstanding maybe we salvage some of these guys

JJAW (and no Iím not putting hope into this) is crisp route running from being playable (I know sad for a 2nd rounder)

I mean thereís latent talent at WR. Reagor, hightower, Watkins those guys all showed something at different points

Maybe we turn them around. Greg ward will obv be the constant

Iíd still take chase or smith because Iíd like more pop there with the TEs we have. Also with nick I want another RB badly. Draft one in round 3. Become a running team

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Can he make reagor and JJAW work?

Under Doug WR development was lacking big time

Nick has specialized in it. Michael Pittman turned out awesome when I thought he was a mediocre prospect at best

Still draft a WR? Sure that may be best value. Iím just saying his record with WR development is so outstanding maybe we salvage some of these guys

JJAW (and no Iím not putting hope into this) is crisp route running from being playable (I know sad for a 2nd rounder)

I mean thereís latent talent at WR. Reagor, hightower, Watkins those guys all showed something at different points

Maybe we turn them around. Greg ward will obv be the constant

Iíd still take chase or smith because Iíd like more pop there with the TEs we have. Also with nick I want another RB badly. Draft one in round 3. Become a running team
    Iím basically already of the mindset that JJAW is done in philly. I mean, in 2 seasons his career high for a single game in catches is 2... Reagor has basically doubled all of JJAWs career stats in like 1/3 of the games played. I could be wrong but I really just donít see it unless sirianni can work his magic on him.

Reagor, I really donít think he had a bad year to be honest. Great? No. But not bad for a rookie playing in the situation he was thrust in. No he didnít do as good as other rookie WRs but I donít really compare WRs to other WRs in his draft class to look at his future value to the team. In basically 10 games he had 31 catches 400 yards 2 TDs as a 21 year old rookie WR playing in a system with a broken QB. Not bad. I think sirianni can make something of him. Can he be special? Iím not gonna go there yet, but I can see him being a good #2 and maybe sirianni drafts his true #1 at the #6 pick this year.

At WR next year Iíd go:

#6 pick
    Reagor
    Hightower
    Watkins
    Alshon (could see him actually playing better with sirianni if healthy)
    Ward
    Free agent pick

The Eagles have a new coach - Nick Sirianni

Also Iím all for drafting a RB to compliment miles. Maybe in the 3rd or 4th. Sirianni is known for his passing attack but heís been good with the running game too

Also Iím all for drafting a RB to compliment miles. Maybe in the 3rd or 4th. Sirianni is known for his passing attack but heís been good with the running game too
    If the eagles want any forward progress offensively they must run the ball and become a running team. Carson in 2017 manned the #3 rushing attack

His completion percentage was still not great but with a consistent running attack Carson had a much easier time

The browns did this with baker this past season. Itís a necessity we get back to that. 1st way to do that is get a good back to spell sanders so that Boston Scott can go to situational which heís best at

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast