Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rivers already has a deal with some high school team to coach them well before retiring and wants to be close to wife and kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I love Kenny Gainwell and I think in the right situation, he could be one of the 2 or 3 best RB's in the draft class. I'd love his hands on this team. That said, I need him to go where he's going to be a leadback so I can steal him with the 9th pick in my rookie-class dynasty draft. So I'm conflicted.
    My alma mater has been churning out RBs crazy the past few years. Every year they get better. Lol!

#24ever

https://twitter.com/Tim_McManus/stat...269748738?s=20

Wentz played like absolute dog ****, no arguing that, but like I was sayin during the year Doug was doing him no favors.. the most vertical routes in the league..? Why? These routes that take way too long to develop was part of the reason wentz took way too long to throw. When hurts came in it got better but I still donít understand why the offense was called that way with wentz in. If it was Doug then Iím glad heís gone, if it was wentz refusing to go away from those plays then he either needs to change that or also gtfo.

Luckily, with sirianni at coach, the routes will be a lot faster to develop so QBs can get the ball out much faster. There will obviously be some deep routes too but having all receivers run deep almost every play is beyond ridiculous, this isnít backyard football..

The Eagles have a new coach - Nick Sirianni

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Kenneth Freaking Gainwell. #GTG
    I donít really know much about college football right now to be honest. Would you say heís kinda like Alvin kamara or CMC light? Running back/WR kinda player. A player like that would be a star in a nick sirianni offense because heís said that he likes running backs that can also make plays in the passing game. A running back that can literally line up like a WR like kamara and CMC does would be gold in this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    This Jonathan Gannon guy for potential DC sounds pretty great. Hoping we go with that guy

For OC Iím totally out of the loop. Donít know of anyone that makes sense there. Read some articles suggesting Andrew Luck as QB coach. Thatíd be hilarious. Maybe he could get in Carsonís ear and convince him to retire after next season lol
    Canít wait to hear the other coaches announced. They gotta get going preparing for the senior bowl

I can see the Eagles D switch over to a 3-4 depending on who the DC they hire.

https://www.insidethebirds.com/post/...ges-with-wentz

Some very interesting potential names for sirianniís staff.

First one is Shane Steichen, OC of the chargers. Heís still under contract there so this is a stretch, they did hire a defensive minded head coach so they may want to keep him or maybe Staley wants to bring his own guy to replace him. If he is replaced, supposedly heís cool with coming onto siriannis staff as an OC. Thatíd be a big win in my opinion, but again a long shot.

Second, Tom Manning, offensive coordinator from Iowa state. He worked with sirianni one season on the colts. I wonder what role this would be but some speculate TE coach and/or running game coordinator

Third, Kevin patullo, of the colts. Sounds like sirianni really likes this guy and he really helped a lot in the passing game prep. Again, another name under contract so the colts will either have to sign off on him leaving (unlikely) or the eagles will have to give him a higher position than he currently has to legally poach (not sure if QB coach would be a higher position than pass game coordinator or not?
    Last edited by QQQ; 01-23-2021 at 05:19 PM.

Gannon officially signed as DC.

A few other notes:
    Kevin Patullo will come from Indianapolis and be the passing game coordinator.

Eagles are interviewing Modkins (Broncos RB coach) for OC.

Also interested in Chargers OC Steichen.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Also will retain Stoutland.

Fipp will interview with Detroit

Staley has now asked out of his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    https://www.insidethebirds.com/post/...ges-with-wentz

Some very interesting potential names for sirianniís staff.

First one is Shane Steichen, OC of the chargers. Heís still under contract there so this is a stretch, they did hire a defensive minded head coach so they may want to keep him or maybe Staley wants to bring his own guy to replace him. If he is replaced, supposedly heís cool with coming onto siriannis staff as an OC. Thatíd be a big win in my opinion, but again a long shot.

Second, Tom Manning, offensive coordinator from Iowa state. He worked with sirianni one season on the colts. I wonder what role this would be but some speculate TE coach and/or running game coordinator

Third, Kevin patullo, of the colts. Sounds like sirianni really likes this guy and he really helped a lot in the passing game prep. Again, another name under contract so the colts will either have to sign off on him leaving (unlikely) or the eagles will have to give him a higher position than he currently has to legally poach (not sure if QB coach would be a higher position than pass game coordinator or not?
    Caplan was money on this rumor.. sounds like patullo is a great hire. I hope the eagles go with Steichen, thatíd be great. Modkins, eh, Iím not a fan

Also will retain Stoutland.

Fipp will interview with Detroit

Retaining stoutland is huge. Iíd also extend him if I was the eagles, though Iím not sure what his contract looks like. Gotta bring back fipp

If someone else wants to sign him, the eagles should just allow it. The eagles will get draft picks if he gets poached. Donít get me wrong I think itís horrible to talk about it that way, but itís reality, itís business. If he wants to leave, the eagles can just sign off on another team signing him away. This way Staley can go where he wants and the eagles wonít be screwed completely by the move.

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/13...085870599?s=20

By the way, it sounds like it is officially official now unless he does a Josh mcdaniels and pulls outta the deal.

No other team ever interviews him for any coaching positions, what does he think of himself.

Not a big loss IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast