Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mom still stuck at the hospital with the Covid. She still loses her breath easily sometimes but she called me to say "**** TRUMP" then started coughing and was told to hang up the phone lol. Love you mom.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Definitely a bit bittersweet. I'm thrilled Trump is gone but I'm still having a hard time being terribly excited about who's taking over. And I'm still deeply worried about the future.

But all-in-all, it's a great day. I'll try not to be a Debbie Downer for today and today only!
    Yeah, I wanted Trump out but have absolutely no confidence in Biden and am worried about his mental state and temper, and the people he has around him going forward.

But I do have hope that with Trump out we can maybe start to get past the TDS.

3. 01-20-2021, 11:34 AM
    Reason
    Please stop

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    The crazies are out on social media. They say Trumps exit speech is encrypted. The military will arrest Biden right before the inauguration and take control for 6 weeks returning the presidency in March to Trump. This is coming from Bongino and his followers.
    I actually found some of the Liberal reactions funny in 2016. I even had a little joy. Never wanted him to win, but I was a bit spiteful that Bernie didn't get the nom. Republicans are so ridiculous it's not even funny. It's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Mom still stuck at the hospital with the Covid. She still loses her breath easily sometimes but she called me to say "**** TRUMP" then started coughing and was told to hang up the phone lol. Love you mom.
    hehe

what am I supposed to stop? I commented on today's Inauguration.

there is a fence around the Inauguration, which should better prevent any rioting.

there was also a bomb threat at the Supreme Court, that quickly found nothing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Today is ALWAYS a great day in America. It's the ushering in peacefully of a new administration. Yes, I am proud to be an American today.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I don’t like how Christian they make the inauguration. Church and state are supposed to be separate.

You guys got it all wrong. Trump knew how much people were talking **** about his inauguration day numbers so he got the place out on lockdown so he can say seeeeee my numbers are the best look at this chump's crowd

Put that in the other thread. Its to perfect

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Is there any way I can block Specials posts from even when he gets replied too. Jeez. Immediately trying to push the narrative into whataboutism territory.
    I know what you mean. I get far too much of him as it is and only by virtue of others quoting him.

I don’t like how Christian they make the inauguration. Church and state are supposed to be separate.
    I don’t know for sure, but I think the incoming President gets to choose whatever book it is what he/she swears on, but the rest of it is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Sad day today..... Bernie should be doing a second term speech today

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Let it go dude
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Let it go dude
    Why?
    HELLO

That's never been true.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That's never been true.
    Well, to be fair, it is true that they are supposed to be “separate” (using Jefferson’s words).

That they are not, and have never really been, separate is more to the truth.

Not sure you understand how that works based on this.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast