Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Indeed you are. But the Nazis you believe are in charge certainly know what propaganda is.
    lol.

The more you know..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Then I disagree as scoots has been noting this has long been discussed and an issue.

Itís more prevalent on actual mainstream media now calling out other mainstream media. Sure. Like I said thatís not an actual awareness thatís just ďthe other side is fake newsĒ approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is an awareness that news pushes agendas.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So your example that people are more aware of propaganda is a group of people not believing science but falling for propaganda pushed by mainstream media like fox about the pandemic because they point at legitimate science and call it fake?

Thatís not an actual awareness of fake news...

Yes, but there is an awareness of news being used to.push an agenda. They are overboard with it, but at least that concept exists and is.considered.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, but there is an awareness of news being used to.push an agenda. They are overboard with it, but at least that concept exists and is.considered.

Ill just respond to this one since both say the same thing basically but if the point is there is an awareness of media having an agenda then that's not new at all.

What's newer is everyone using that idea to scream fake news at those they disagree with. The volume of those doing it has greatly increased with the recent POTUS being a large voice.

Bush would kick his ***

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Your mention of people "not believing science" as some kind of labeling done by the so-called WOKE CULTURE of the liberal media is just a great example of how stupid the liberals are. The truth is that the lion's share of people believe in science and to categorize half of America not believing in it is as stupid as it gets.

However, when a-hole so-called "scientists" deliberately lie about what is going on, people have a damned right to dispute their opinions and so-called "findings". Faucci is, to me, one of the greatest examples of a well known "scientist" who deliberately lied to the country about the history of the Covid virus, its origin, its lethality, the absolute creation of it in China and the the complicity of the WHO to cover-up what they did. NOw, this little vermin is shedding crocodile tears in his new post in Biden's administration about not being able to spread his lies on CNN and MSDNC. POOR BABY.

In the meantime, you want to talk about SCIENCE? Talk about OPERATION WARP SPEED and the magnificent job Trump did with the real SCIENTISTS on the development of not one but multiple vaccines to fight a virus that was deliberately made in China and used as a biological weapon against the world and especially the US.

Now instead of a man who tried like hell to PROTECT this country against China, Iran, and other merchants of terror in the world as well as protecting the US against mass illegal immigration , we've got a life time lying politician who used his political position to enrich himself and his family and now is a senile relic of his former pathetic self. And the country who gave him the lion's share of his money???? CHINA.
    People can dispute whatever they want, it doesn't mean they have any valid reasons for doing so. That's the issue, the idea this is a complete hoax goes against pretty much every medical expert I have seen/know of on the issue. I trust medical experts actually studying this or helping people overcome/who are sick etc. over Fox news and it's many followers posting online about it.

Trump handled this entire mess horribly, he is part of the reason so many were against common sense regulations and why the US handled this worse than many many other countries. The point of this discussion is bad media has been known about for a long time it's not a new thing. There are some newer aspects but this idea in general of media having bias/agendas has long been known.

Ill just respond to this one since both say the same thing basically but if the point is there is an awareness of media having an agenda then that's not new at all.
    As far as being an active player in the spotlight, it definitely is. In the 90's most average citizens werent thinking about war for oil, in the 2000's they were. Same country, same false pretext for war.

That's not to say NO ONE thought that in the 90's, but def was not as common as the subsequent war.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Bush would kick his ***

in a straight up fight? do doubt about it, Ol'Trumpy would claim bone spurs and hide. the only thing that would help him is he offered W a pretzel

GW Bush vs. Trump

As far as being an active player in the spotlight, it definitely is. In the 90's most average citizens werent thinking about war for oil, in the 2000's they were. Same country, same false pretext for war.

That's not to say NO ONE thought that in the 90's, but def was not as common as the subsequent war.

Shifting attitudes on political issues isnít proof if people all of a sudden realizing media has an agenda. Also events like bush and 2004 also play into these as well. Over time the agendas being pushed and which ones the public notice/focus on will shift of course. Thatís still not some new overall awareness of media having an agenda that people didnít know before

People can dispute whatever they want, it doesn't mean they have any valid reasons for doing so. That's the issue, the idea this is a complete hoax goes against pretty much every medical expert I have seen/know of on the issue. I trust medical experts actually studying this or helping people overcome/who are sick etc. over Fox news and it's many followers posting online about it.

Trump handled this entire mess horribly, he is part of the reason so many were against common sense regulations and why the US handled this worse than many many other countries. The point of this discussion is bad media has been known about for a long time it's not a new thing. There are some newer aspects but this idea in general of media having bias/agendas has long been known.
    It has never been close to being this bad. We have seen documented PROOF of a network (CNN) intentionally lying to their viewers. It bad enough that these networks deliberately held back real news stories to help Biden escape what he and his family did to take money from foreign operatives. It is also one thing that they created a ongoing stream of deliberate leaking of classified information from operatives within the government that hated Trump and not only reported the classified information but also in many cases mis-reported what the information was. For awhile it was somewhere around one or two leaks a day.

It has never been close to being this bad. We have seen documented PROOF of a network (CNN) intentionally lying to their viewers. It bad enough that these networks deliberately held back real news stories to help Biden escape what he and his family did to take money from foreign operatives. It is also one thing that they created a ongoing stream of deliberate leaking of classified information from operatives within the government that hated Trump and not only reported the classified information but also in many cases mis-reported what the information was. For awhile it was somewhere around one or two leaks a day.
    Fox News lies to their viewers everyday. They repeatedly represented many of Trump's lies or viewpoints as facts. What's your point? If you are getting your news from major news networks (CNN, MSNBC, Fox, OAN, Newsmax) you aren't getting objective facts. You're getting partisan diatribe. I know you feel otherwise about Fox, OAN and Newsmax because they love your precious Trump but they are just as full of **** as any left wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Trump released a statement today talking about how takes pride in being the only recent president not to start a new war. I'm not terribly interested in that
    What an American thing to say.

A day after George Bush II spoke at the UN General Assembly, Hugo Chavez said he could still smell the sulfur at the podium. He wasn't kidding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsxmod0TSAo&t=26

For opponents of the US Empire, Trump was a godsend. Never mind a war; his administration couldn't even pull off a successful coup. The one in Bolivia was defeated democratically. Trump pulled funding from several regime change operations.

The Biden admin will probably be much more capable imperialists.

Shifting attitudes on political issues isnít proof if people all of a sudden realizing media has an agenda. Also events like bush and 2004 also play into these as well. Over time the agendas being pushed and which ones the public notice/focus on will shift of course. Thatís still not some new overall awareness of media having an agenda that people didnít know before

This particular shifting attitude follows the overall trend I'm pointing out.

Itís been bad before too, there is also worse than cnn currently (see: Fox News).

There are certainly more fringe options and the mainstream options all seem to push more and more to catering to their base to keep their viewers it seems though sure.

This particular shifting attitude follows the overall trend I'm pointing out.

At no point have you actually shown the trend you claim. Scoots has shown how itís not new and I think others noted this as well. The examples you have given either donít make sense like the people screaming fake news at things that are real (thatís not actual awareness) or simply pointing at shifting attitudes then claiming it as proof because you think it shows it.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast