Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

AFC East Championship Game: Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

It's been a long time coming but we made it. We're also getting the matchup that everyone wanted to see. Regardless of the outcome, I feel comfortable saying that the Bills are set up for long term, sustainable success and games like this will be the norm.

Should be fun...

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    It's been a long time coming but we made it. We're also getting the matchup that everyone wanted to see. Regardless of the outcome, I feel comfortable saying that the Bills are set up for long term, sustainable success and games like this will be the norm.

Should be fun...
    I don’t even think we will be losing any key pieces this offseason. I’m expecting an even better team next season with some new draft picks taking up some of the filler.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I don’t even think we will be losing any key pieces this offseason. I’m expecting an even better team next season with some new draft picks taking up some of the filler.
    Milano, Daryl Williams, Andre Roberts, McKenzie, Levi Wallace, Josh Norman, Ike Boettger, Trent Murphy and Feliciano are notable free agents.

It'll be interesting to see. I imagine that Allen will get extended this offseason and that they'll give Diggs more money as well.

The following year Hyde, John Brown, Hughes, Vernon Butler, Quinton Jefferson, Lee Smith, Harrison Phillips, Taron Johnson, Zimmer, and Siran Neal will all be free agents. I'm guessing that they will also look to extend Edmunds at that point as well, so they'll have to start maneuvering and making some tough decisions as soon as this offseason.

Drafting well will help a lot and taking a look at their upcoming free agents, it's easy to see that defense (overall) and offensive line will be the two areas they need to start planning for right away.

Milano, Daryl Williams, Andre Roberts, McKenzie, Levi Wallace, Josh Norman, Ike Boettger, Trent Murphy and Feliciano are notable free agents.

It'll be interesting to see. I imagine that Allen will get extended this offseason and that they'll give Diggs more money as well.

The following year Hyde, John Brown, Hughes, Vernon Butler, Quinton Jefferson, Lee Smith, Harrison Phillips, Taron Johnson, Zimmer, and Siran Neal will all be free agents. I'm guessing that they will also look to extend Edmunds at that point as well, so they'll have to start maneuvering and making some tough decisions as soon as this offseason.

Drafting well will help a lot and taking a look at their upcoming free agents, it's easy to see that defense (overall) and offensive line will be the two areas they need to start planning for right away.
    From that list - Milano and Daryl are obvious re-signs. Roberts and McKenzie should be cheap to re-sign too. They’ll probably start drafting CB’s because Levi and taron are not exceptional. They’re good, but probably not worth more than their rookie deals (they’ll get better offers elsewhere). Feliciano should be re-signed as well if possible.

The reason we have such a good offence this season is the OL. That needs to be locked in for sure, while still drafting futures at the position.

Overall though - that’s a lot of filler talent that can ideally be replaced by incoming rookies.

That was a rough one, but a great season overall. This seems like the beginning of a run...they’ll be back.

That was a rough one, but a great season overall. This seems like the beginning of a run...they’ll be back.
    And now we have a new bar for a successful season - make it to the Super Bowl.

Offseason - CB, OLB, RB.