Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I thought he only gave away the country she's from. Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    As somebody who had a thing for Asian women in my 20’s I can understand the plight, but damn dude.

That’s all, and from reading the texts, I got the impression she is Asian. So I wasn’t shocked.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Jeff Passan in a tweet already said what country she was from.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    That’s all, and from reading the texts, I got the impression she is Asian. So I wasn’t shocked.
    Funny, I was thinking Hispanic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Funny, I was thinking Hispanic.

Same here for some reason lol

Regarding Porter, maybe he has an addiction? Maybe he’s been untreated and afraid to seek help

You’re all so quick to mock him, judge him and take away his life (9 hours too long for some)...if he was an alcoholic, would you do the same? Gambler? Smoker? Marijuana addiction? Opioid addiction? Food addiction?

Maybe the Mets needed to be a little more PROGRESSIVE here and care for the person and their illness instead of throwing them away like a piece of garbage.

I guess the elitist Mets fan only want the shiny diamonds, no flaws allowed here!

I seem to remember a similar situation with Dom Smith, most couldn’t wait to get rid of him, calling him “fat and lazy”. Well he had a medical problem and addressed it, now he is one of the most adored players and an inspiring leader for not only baseball, but humanity

Mets Fire Jared Porter

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Regarding Porter, maybe he has an addiction? Maybe he’s been untreated and afraid to seek help

You’re all so quick to mock him, judge him and take away his life (9 hours too long for some)...if he was an alcoholic, would you do the same? Gambler? Smoker? Marijuana addiction? Opioid addiction? Food addiction?

Maybe the Mets needed to be a little more PROGRESSIVE here and care for the person and their illness instead of throwing them away like a piece of garbage.

I guess the elitist Mets fan only want the shiny diamonds, no flaws allowed here!

I seem to remember a similar situation with Dom Smith, most couldn’t wait to get rid of him, calling him “fat and lazy”. Well he had a medical problem and addressed it, now he is one of the most adored players and an inspiring leader for not only baseball, but humanity
    He certainly needs help but it is his responsibility to seek it. Much like with the addictions you alluded to it is up to the addict to want to change. Often it takes a “rock bottom” moment and he just had his.

Dom smith having undiagnosed sleep apnea isn’t comparable to stalking behavior, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    He certainly needs help but it is his responsibility to seek it. Much like with the addictions you alluded to it is up to the addict to want to change. Often it takes a “rock bottom” moment and he just had his.

Dom smith having undiagnosed sleep apnea isn’t comparable to stalking behavior, sorry.

I’m not referring to Dom’s sleep apnea to be the problem, but how quick Mets fans wanted to rid the person instead of facing the real issue at hand

I’m not referring to Dom’s sleep apnea to be the problem, but how quick Mets fans wanted to rid the person instead of facing the real issue at hand
    Which is?

Which is?
    1. He may be a lonely dude with compulsion tendencies.

2. He may be a sexual predator

3. A drunk with no self control

I'm so confused why we are having the debate here. No one is saying that he should be arrested. But even the people who have a problem with our language are also the ones saying "I would not want him on the Mets"

It is simple... he has been here for 30+ days and he hid something for 5+ years. He should be fired and he should have a difficult time (or not be able) to find an MLB executive job ever again. This blemish is really bad as it is abusing power, withholding information, and just overall disturbing behavior. I don't want that to be one of the faces of our organization, especially one who is meeting with free agents and also with reporters and etc.

Which is?
    Dom had a disease
    Everyone wanted to get rid of him before solving the problem

Jared likely has a disease, no one cares about his disease and trying to solve his problem

I'm so confused why we are having the debate here. No one is saying that he should be arrested. But even the people who have a problem with our language are also the ones saying "I would not want him on the Mets"

It is simple... he has been here for 30+ days and he hid something for 5+ years. He should be fired and he should have a difficult time (or not be able) to find an MLB executive job ever again. This blemish is really bad as it is abusing power, withholding information, and just overall disturbing behavior. I don't want that to be one of the faces of our organization, especially one who is meeting with free agents and also with reporters and etc.
    So alcoholism, opioid addiction, gamblers and all other addictions shouldn’t be MLB executives?

I thought the world was becoming more PROGRESSIVE and accepting of known diseases.

Dom had a disease
    Everyone wanted to get rid of him before solving the problem

Jared likely has a disease, no one cares about his disease and trying to solve his problem
    You can’t cure being a creep.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast