Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

NFC Conference Championship: Buccaneers @ Packers

Go BUCS!!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

Chance for Vea to play is crazy. Obviously will be out of shape but even in a rotational roll he can spell RNR and co. Some of Vea is better then none! So happy today. What a season thus far. Let's get it!

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Chance for Vea to play is crazy. Obviously will be out of shape but even in a rotational roll he can spell RNR and co. Some of Vea is better then none! So happy today. What a season thus far. Let's get it!
    Yea I couldn't believe that. Funny enough, I tweeted him before Saints game asking if he may return in playoffs and he responded "anything is possible".

I'm very excited about last night's victory. I have been critical of this team and Brady thought the season about them not showing up against good defenses, but last night was a major accomplishment.

I also know that ultimately, it's SB or bust, but for me personally, winning last night's game crossed the line of exceeding my personal expectations for the season. I expected to make the playoffs and potentially win a game, but I knew in order to make it to the NFC championship, we would mist likely gave to go through NO or GB to get there, and I admit I was less then confident.

Playing with house money now. Let's get it!

Dome of the more reactionary guys in here and everywhere should go listen to Todd Bowles press conference this week.

Straightforward, no ********. He says first matchup means nothing, they are a much better team now and so are we. Must watch last 6-8 games to get a feel for what they are really doing now. Says Packers are extremely good at running and throwing the ball. Have to play within our scheme and guys have to make more plays than them to win. Says both teams know exactly what the other is trying to do.

This is where the old "imposing their will" comes in. Green Bay will try to establish the run, use play action for explosive plays, scheme Davante open and allow Rodgers to capitalize on our mistakes. Play sound against the run like normal, read keys and try not to bite hard on play action, don't let Davante kill you and don't beat yourself.

Its tough to do but comes down to execution. There is also in game adjustments. It kills me that anyone is giving up in first or second quarter of a game when Tom "27-3" Brady is quarterback.

Offense and defense will have ups and downs. Can we have more ups than downs is the game.

The 3rd and short shot plays kill me too but they're trying to be unpredictable for the defense. After the first one just missed, I would almost guarantee Leftwich said they won't anticipate a second one. They went more traditional after that but the Scotty Miller ball was a 3rd and short. Brady believes in his guys and is giving them a chance to make a play.

Offensive ball security will be a big deal obviously and Brady has been great down the stretch. I believe I read GB was 9th ranked defense, Washington was 5th and New Orleans was 2nd? 31 and 30 respectively is great.

Sorry yards wise
    Washington -2nd
    New Orleans -4th
    Tampa Bay -6th
    Green Bay -9th

Points wise
    Washington -4th
    New Orleans -5th
    Tampa Bay -8th
    Green Bay -11th

Antonio Brown out, not helpful but not Evans or Godwin like. I'm sure they've been preparing like he was out. Hopefully he would be healthy for Super Bowl as he is day to day now

Great stuff Bwall! Vea activated as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Great stuff Bwall! Vea activated as well.
    My guess is he is limited in snaps. I would have him out there on 3rd and short, 4th down and goalline work.

Winfield trending the wrong way is concerning as he is a true playmaker for us at S.

Antonio Brown is still out
    Antoine Winfield Jr seems like a go with no S elevated from practice squad.

Kingsley Keke DL for Green Bay is out.
    Kevin King is questionable like Winfield but Green Bay did elevate a CB so he may not be ready.

Winfield out ****

Well. Here we go lol. Let's make history! Go Bucs

Fournette is slowwwww

Touchdown!

Great start so far

Should have went PA on that 2nd down

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast