Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Coaches who run complex offenses seem to regularly struggle with turnovers when the roster keeps changing. If it takes a year for the smart players to really learn the system and half the roster changes every year it always going to be a problem.
    Havenít ever thought about it in that way. I do feel like watching them they have a lot of bad TOs, not necessarily unforced but just bad decision making.

But what you said could be the reason Conley looks so much better this season and Clarkson looks even better than he did last year. BTW Clarkson has to be a top 3 candidate for the 6th Man of the Year. Still absolutely amazing we basically got him for Exum. Im not a huge fan of how short our 3 guard rotation is but they have been playing excellent lately.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Havenít ever thought about it in that way. I do feel like watching them they have a lot of bad TOs, not necessarily unforced but just bad decision making.

But what you said could be the reason Conley looks so much better this season and Clarkson looks even better than he did last year. BTW Clarkson has to be a top 3 candidate for the 6th Man of the Year. Still absolutely amazing we basically got him for Exum. Im not a huge fan of how short our 3 guard rotation is but they have been playing excellent lately.
    Saw a clip recently of Draymond explaining how he passed the rookie Wiseman into a bad situation that resulted in a turnover because Wiseman wasn't where he was supposed to be and wasn't looking for the pass when he should. I think good passers actually force the ball into trouble sometimes to drive their teammates to be ready and paying attention.

That said, pushing the pace increases the errors as the window for success shrinks, add to that players who like to make the tough pass and look for contact and the turnovers go up.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Last year was all catch, one or 0 dribbles and finish in a crowd. This year he has the ball outside and isnít getting as many straight finishing opportunities. Is it Adamís clogging the paint? SVG? Both? I think a stretch 5 maxes Zion more then any player in the league after this start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe he misses jrue ?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I called for them to trade for Horford as he was a perfect 5 for Zion and quite a few people poo-poo-ed it.

Honestly I think teams are just guarding him like they do Giannis and Simmons. Set up the fence and force him to pass, shoot, or charge.

I echoed that trade thought, also got poo poo'd

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Coaches who run complex offenses seem to regularly struggle with turnovers when the roster keeps changing. If it takes a year for the smart players to really learn the system and half the roster changes every year it always going to be a problem.
    Our roster didn't change that much hardly at all this year. I think our biggest issue is that we have a bunch of B players running a system and sometimes they try to do things that is beyond their ability. its also just that we don't have a Lebron or Durant running iso's which just naturally leads to more turnovers

man the Blazers are getting railed by injuries this year. First Zach collins has ankle surgery, now Nurkic will be out six weeks and McCollum will be out six weeks. Its too bad I thought CJ had a legit case to be an All star this year.

Well, time to see what these Nets are about!

The Nets are really good

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    The Nets are really good
    That started hot the first 9 minutes, then went ice cold.

7 first quarter turnovers for the Nets.

Have Mayor Pete and Brad Stevens ever been seen in the same place?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That Sexton block on Durant was filthy!

Joel has gotten good to the point where he can play in slow motion and score with ease

Joelís stroke has gotten smooth

I don't recall who said it, but this Nets trio does occupy a lot of the same floor space.

Only down 2, you can see the potential to catch fire. Guys just being passive.

My gosh, the last 2 minutes before half of that 76ers/Celtics game took forever!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast