Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Anyone else catch that Kyrie presser? He looks done.
    I just looked it up. Why do you say that? I think he had decent answers. If he plays tomorrow, I think his body language will be a huge indicator.

Ik he won't but he would probably be good off the bench, as a super sub. Can go full uncle drew on the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I just looked it up. Why do you say that? I think he had decent answers. If he plays tomorrow, I think his body language will be a huge indicator.

Ik he won't but he would probably be good off the bench, as a super sub. Can go full uncle drew on the opposition.
    His attitude. Head in his arms. Didnít look too engaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His attitude. Head in his arms. Didnít look too engaged.

I think it's just a mentally ill dude being forced to work. I've seen that demeanor before.

I think he may finish out the year, or at least play long enough for the Nets to get a trade done. I don't think he's done or gonna retire tonight or anything.

Trust me, I could be way off but that's just the vibe I get.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think it's just a mentally ill dude being forced to work. I've seen that demeanor before.

I think he may finish out the year, or at least play long enough for the Nets to get a trade done. I don't think he's done or gonna retire tonight or anything.

Trust me, I could be way off but that's just the vibe I get.
    If I were another team I hang up if the Nets want to send me him. Honestly.

The vibe I get is a guy who sees basketball as a means to an end right now. I mean, I applaud all the things heís doing off the court and his issue with societal deficiencies. Tip of the cap 100%. But I think basketball is a means to do all of that and he sees it as a way to have a platform. I donít see him as someone that loves basketball anymore. I would feel shocked at this point if he plays past the current contract he has or even finishes it some days.

The vibe I get is a guy who sees basketball as a means to an end right now. I mean, I applaud all the things heís doing off the court and his issue with societal deficiencies. Tip of the cap 100%. But I think basketball is a means to do all of that and he sees it as a way to have a platform. I donít see him as someone that loves basketball anymore. I would feel shocked at this point if he plays past the current contract he has or even finishes it some days.

I don't blame ya, I wouldn't want him either. But maybe someone takes the risk, idk.

I agree, Nets have a 2 year window at best with this core 3 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://streamable.com/6l7i0j

Freek should suspended for pretending KD couldíve pushed him to the ground when he is setting a screen
    That beast Andrew Wiggins just pummeling Schroder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75NaN4vpuCQ

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That beast Andrew Wiggins just pummeling Schroder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75NaN4vpuCQ
    Uhhhh......lol

Well, I'm willing to say that he may have an inflated sense of his own importance, both on and off the court. But it seems to me that it's because he has a platform he feels a responsibility to address those "societal deficiencies." I think he does love basketball and wants to play, but he does have to find a better way to balance his work and his calling. It is a strange reality to live though.

John Thompson said he could have won a lot more if he could have just been a coach, but he couldn't just be a coach. Thompson, though, did show up for his job.

Again, Kyrie needs to find a way to get to a better balance, and maybe being a bit more realistic about his importance will allow him to get to that balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Warriors keep starting flat and falling behind big. If they played the 1st quarter like they play the 4th they'd have 4 more wins.
    They are just saving Curry from being burned out. Have to figure they're thinking that Steph has a chance to overcome anything up to about a 16-point deficit going into the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    They are just saving Curry from being burned out. Have to figure they're thinking that Steph has a chance to overcome anything up to about a 16-point deficit going into the 4th.
    It's not saving Curry, they are just coming out slow and sloppy.

Jazz playing pretty good basketball recently. If they can get the turnovers cleaned up (I have my doubts it as it's been a problem under Quinn his whole tenure) they will be really good.

Zion is such a beast. I dunno if he will ever be able to be the #1 scorer on a really good team, but man he gets a LOT of easy baskets.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Jazz playing pretty good basketball recently. If they can get the turnovers cleaned up (I have my doubts it as it's been a problem under Quinn his whole tenure) they will be really good.

Zion is such a beast. I dunno if he will ever be able to be the #1 scorer on a really good team, but man he gets a LOT of easy baskets.
    Last year was all catch, one or 0 dribbles and finish in a crowd. This year he has the ball outside and isnít getting as many straight finishing opportunities. Is it Adamís clogging the paint? SVG? Both? I think a stretch 5 maxes Zion more then any player in the league after this start.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Last year was all catch, one or 0 dribbles and finish in a crowd. This year he has the ball outside and isnít getting as many straight finishing opportunities. Is it Adamís clogging the paint? SVG? Both? I think a stretch 5 maxes Zion more then any player in the league after this start.

I called for them to trade for Horford as he was a perfect 5 for Zion and quite a few people poo-poo-ed it.

Honestly I think teams are just guarding him like they do Giannis and Simmons. Set up the fence and force him to pass, shoot, or charge.

He looked good last night. On offense anyway. Made some nice little push shots, jumpers around the basket along with the usual he's just too big/fast buckets. He's got really good touch for a guy that big. It's only his second year and really given the circumstances he's had less time than most at the same point to adjust/improve his game. Yeah a stretch 5 would likely help give him more space to do what he's best at right now. But could it be better for him long term to not be able to live in the paint? Have to work on a more rounded game early on?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post

Coaches who run complex offenses seem to regularly struggle with turnovers when the roster keeps changing. If it takes a year for the smart players to really learn the system and half the roster changes every year it always going to be a problem.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast