Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'm not sure their first regular season game together is a great barometer for how they will preform late in the post season.
    Sure, but it's not like they don't have a history of focusing their energy on offense rather than defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    People used to get mad at me for calling him a poor manís Anthony Mason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah, same when I said if he wasn't passing to the best group of shooters in NBA history and actually had the defense remotely interested in him he'd fall off big time.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    How did Dray get kicked for saying f that to his teammate
    He never shuts up. Sometimes it catches up

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Crazy what happens when he doesn't have an All NBA squad to pad his stats and make him look good.
    He was beating the likes of James Harden in playoff series without Curry/KD, when it was just him and Klay as the sole all-stars. And everyone and their mom said Draymond just looked washed up without the stars last year because he was unmotivated but so far this year, he looks even worse statistically. Maybe the guy has just declined the way many feared he would back when he initially broke out as a legit cornerstone. Hes undersized and noticeably less athletic, still a solid defender but he used to be so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He never shuts up. Sometimes it catches up

For sure but that just screams young refs with a quick trigger. They already admitted they messed up.

Knicks up 16 in the 4th. Gunning for 500. I thought that might be gone. Not yet

Man the Pelicans are a disaster defensively. If it wasn't for that ridiculous first quarter this would be a 30pt game right now.

I know people love Zion's offense, but that dude is clueless on defense. Another good win for the Jazz keeping pace with the LA teams for now. Jazz are actually starting to generate some turnovers even if they let the Pelicans shoot a pretty good percentage.

jazz a random note, but before tonight's game the kings are allowing a incredible 122 ppg on defense. 2nd worst is Washington at 115.1. like WTF. the Wizards are closer to 8th ranked Hawks then the Kings are to Washington. they do get a little bit of a break when you switch to adjusted defensive rating, but still wow.

https://twitter.com/knicksmsgn/statu...599545857?s=21

He doesnít want none

Anybody see the post game interview with Mitchell? He handled Shaqs comments really well. Guess that's why these guys are pros to be able to deal with that kinda stuff. Just kind of a wow moment to get blasted like that in a post game interview and get those backhanded compliments. Was definitely a little cringe worthy. I've seen them talk like that about guys during halftime but not right to em before.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Anybody see the post game interview with Mitchell? He handled Shaqs comments really well. Guess that's why these guys are pros to be able to deal with that kinda stuff. Just kind of a wow moment to get blasted like that in a post game interview and get those backhanded compliments. Was definitely a little cringe worthy. I've seen them talk like that about guys during halftime but not right to em before.
    I just looked up that exchange. Spyda personifies class, best response possible.

Poor timing by the TNT crew, Spyda had a great game and his team is on a 7 game win streak, so the criticism is in poor taste and not warranted.

Dwight handling the ball is a disaster.

Also some really random ticky tack calls tonight.

Oh no Jarrett Allen... That man has a family! [emoji50]

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Oh no Jarrett Allen... That man has a family! [emoji50]

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast