Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Bro your opinion is wrong though lol

Drummond, Vucevic, Valanciunas, Davis, Embiid, Ayton, Jokic, Robin Lopez, Whiteside to name a few. All those guys are playing on the low post/the block. They're not playing in the pinch post/mid post like you're trying to say.

But to your larger point, Sabonias has only been putting up these kind of numbers for 78 games (less than a full regular season). No one outside of you has Sabonias as a top 40 player in the NBA, right now.
    You honestly don't think Sabonis is a top 40 player? I think he's playing at an All-Star level right now and that's assuredly top 40 right? Why would you say he's not?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    You honestly don't think Sabonis is a top 40 player? I think he's playing at an All-Star level right now and that's assuredly top 40 right? Why would you say he's not?
    Bc it's a 78 game sample. I personally think it takes more than a 1 season sample size.

But also I don't think a player being an All-Star means they're top whatever. Due to positions, conferences and injuries. Korver and Teague were All-Stars in the same season, for example.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 01-25-2021 at 10:37 PM.

NBA Game Thread 1/18- 1/24

Bc it's a 78 game sample. I personally think it takes more than a 1 season sample size.

But also I don't think a player being an All-Star means they're top whatever. Due to positions, conferences and injuries. Korver and Teague were All-Stars in the same season, for example.
    He’s been consistently improving and stepping up with added responsibility since he entered the league. There no reason to see what he is doing as a fluke.

Speaking of stepping up, did you see Simmons tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-25-2021 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

LeBron went nova.

I think a full season is plenty to justify a top 40 position. And I feel like you are REALLY reaching to make him look worse/justify your opinion when you bring up Whiteside/Lopez in reference to post production and Korver/Teague in reference to being an All-Star. I mean he's putting up All-Star numbers man, comparing him to Korver is just a weak argument.

76ers sucks without Joel.

0-5.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I think a full season is plenty to justify a top 40 position. And I feel like you are REALLY reaching to make him look worse/justify your opinion when you bring up Whiteside/Lopez in reference to post production and Korver/Teague in reference to being an All-Star. I mean he's putting up All-Star numbers man, comparing him to Korver is just a weak argument.
    This clown said he was THE best post player in the NBA without any statistical analysis to back it and once provided with the data to disprove this outlandish claim he continued the baseless claim LOL

I can't help the data man, Sabonias isn't the only guy to play on the low block despite what you and Ewing may think [emoji1751]

Are the Nuggets ever glad that MPJ is back. 30 points off the bench. Took over the game once Murray got ejected. If he stays healthy, they should work their way back into the top 4.

Quote Originally Posted by nba all the way View Post
    lebron went nova.
    goat

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Are the Nuggets ever glad that MPJ is back. 30 points off the bench. Took over the game once Murray got ejected. If he stays healthy, they should work their way back into the top 4.
    Just saw that play. What a cheap shot. Just lost respect for Murray.

Anyone else bored with these back to back teams.

Can’t wait to see Shannon Sharpe talk about Goat James

S E A N....M A Y N E

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I feel you bro. Gets boring to see 96 minutes of the same two teams back to back.

S E A N....M A Y N E

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Yeah, this isn't baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    to be fair they are already 4th. the west might be the weakest its been in quite a while. The lakers, Clippers, and Jazz all look incredible right now. the Nuggets are on a win streak, but after that its kinda yikes. The Blazers just lost two starters, The Suns are probably better then their record right now, but they still haven't looked amazing, the Mavericks are so hurt right now they can't even stay above .500, and the rest just look like late lottery teams to me, but a couple will have to make the playoffs.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast