Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Itís ridiculous. We are trying so hard to win every game. Like itís the NBA finals. You canít play the whole season like this. Itís fools gold..
    We let them stick around in the 3rd and now our starters back in to play what is basically the entire 2nd half. Thatís just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    We let them stick around in the 3rd and now our starters back in to play what is basically the entire 2nd half. Thatís just insane.
    And they were playing like **** anyway

I just watched the bench give up a 14 pt lead in 5 mins and were complaining about the starters?

Not sure why Thibs rushed to get Randle back in there. Heís been awful today. Canít bench Obi after 2 minutes, wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    The lead is dwindling since the subs came in. What makes u think they do better in the 3rd?
    your not paying attention in the 3rd the subs could have been against the subs, we win that battle, sadly our starters didn't do much against their bench, they were subbing all quarter.

Now you sub in the worst timing as a group. now you have the starters in for the rest of the game, Randle will net 40 min. IQ winds up with 15 min for the game and Obi got 9 and Knox 10.

Sorry it was bad no subbing in the 3rd what team does that, I haven't seen in, even superstars come out with 4-5 min to go

I just watched the bench give up a 14 pt lead in 5 mins and were complaining about the starters?
    Starters have been awful, bench couldnít even get 2 minutes to get within the flow of the game before being sat back down. Thibs rotations have been putrid today.

The bench came in with a 12 point lead, and Thibs subbed out with a 8 point lead with the Magic at the FT line.

this should not be a game, not sure what you were watching they were frustrating throwing the ball at the backboard, it was over.

now it's tied, how the starters doing, it better change soon, because they are it for the balance

This is true. My complaining is about taking IQ out when he was playing well. And keeping him benched the whole third.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Payton is balling today. Thibs mistake was not putting in Quickley at the 2 instead of Rivers.

Paytonís a bit of a dirty player lol, if it helps us win great

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    The bench came in with a 12 point lead, and Thibs subbed out with a 8 point lead with the Magic at the FT line.
    yea he was going by the end of 4th not true. Again it is not usual for any coach your up 14 or 12 at the 5:15 mark get the guy's who helped that lead play and sub in not as a group

Agree, Rivers has been garbage today

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Mitch is going to play himself off the court late in games if teams realize he canít shoot FTs.

Mitch needs to start using a pump fake. But he probably doesnít want to get fouled lol

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast