Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Maybe a 2nd unit of Noel/Obi/Knox/Burks/Frank while starting Mitch/Randle/Bullock/RJ/Quickley
    you guys serious, you think Frank will play over both Payton and Rivers? Frank is not a Pg, maybe off the ball in the right situation.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    not sure what is up with Rivers, Knicks should have this going away right now they left them in the game.

See the no movement once IQ comes out, not sure how anyone can say in today's NBa he is not a PG, My Goodness.........think about it we could have had Cole at 8, thank goodness.
    I canít believe Doc and Greg Anthonyís kids are playing on MLK day in the garden. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I canít believe Doc and Greg Anthonyís kids are playing on MLK day in the garden. Crazy

true,

you guys serious, you think Frank will play over both Payton and Rivers? Frank is not a Pg, maybe off the ball in the right situation.
    I think Burks is more the ball handler/pick and roll guy in that line up.

Knicks playing well but should have a much bigger lead. Knox hits a couple of those gimme 3s and this is a different game. Quicks is a different player when he stops thinking out there, heís playing free and letting it fly and heís a beast.

this is why I hate when some use +/- when it's convenient:

Rivers +2
    IQ -4

both played 11 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Maybe a 2nd unit of Noel/Obi/Knox/Burks/Frank while starting Mitch/Randle/Bullock/RJ/Quickley
    I go back and forth on Bullock, I canít tell if he still has it from distance or if weíre witnessing him falling off the cliff, but when heís hitting his three heís definitely helpful. Just some games he looks half done to me.

Neither one really reminds me of their Dad on the floor. Maybe Rivers a little. Greg was a defensive pit bull that could shoot to save his life but was super fast. Donít think he was anything like Cole

Maybe not knowing Thibs but honestly I see almost no point in playing Payton. He really doesnít do much for us and he is what he is, itís not like weíre banking on upside with him or anything.

RJ my goodness another perfect 4-4 from the FT line, when he starts hitting three's more consistently he is going to be something special.

Bench minus IQ is 0-8 and all good open shots

Lot of bricks today

Quick is like the new Vinny the Microwave Johnson. He comes in and goes straight for the cup and can light it up in a hurry.

Where did Rivers go?

Payton has really taken to beating up his defender with a short elbow or forearm when he drives

No, but Rivers has been pretty garbage lately and I could do without Payton period.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Maybe not knowing Thibs but honestly I see almost no point in playing Payton. He really doesnít do much for us and he is what he is, itís not like weíre banking on upside with him or anything.
    you banking on a player that is hurt a lot, and no play with fire, and very inconsistent? Actually I'm not a payton fan but it's night and day that he is better. You love Frank we get it, he is a great kid, I wish IQ would get in head how to play fearless and attacking.

One thing Frank does better than most is coming off a screen for a 15 footer that should be in the play book for at least 4x a game, he's solid doing that. Not sure how he looks in practice but one has to think not great against the others or why wouldn't he be a solid rotation player?

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast