Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

GT#16 Most Saintly Knicks (7-8) @ Golden State Warriors (8-6): Raise the your IQ!

The New York Knicks are streaking; first back to back wins since 2017. Can Mr. Thibs get them back to .500?

Knicks offensive rankings: 30th points scored, assists per game 29th.

Knicks defensive rankings: 1st points allowed

How can the Knicks boost productivity:

1. Start Immanuel Quixley: Elfrid Payton has only one move, passing to Julius Randle. It does the job only 30% of the time. Here's the problem what about the other players on the court? Bullock may be a decent defender who is a streaky shooter but Quixley is a shooting guard who thinks like a point guard. Having 2 guards with ball handling is never a bad thing.

2. Make Obi Toppin back up Center: Toppin needs minutes but Julius Randle plays PF and hogs minutes. Toppin and Randle can't play together due to spacing. Obi Toppin is not a small forward. Knicks depth at Center is thin after Mitchell Robinson.Toppin's inside game will compliment.

The WArriors will not be an easy test.....Excited to see how it shakes out.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 01-21-2021 at 11:01 AM.

it is a winnable game pending Steph. I like the matchup actually at PF, Oubre and Wiggins vs Bullock and RJ is also one to watch. Mitch vs Wiseman who shot 8-11 last night with 20 points is another good one.

On paper it's about equal but there is the Steph Curry factor if he score 30+ that paper changes.

As far as the Payton to Randle, way to much hype on that. Usage tells us a different story, it may shock a few:

Randle- 27.7
    RJ 23.6
    Payton 23.6
    IQ- 25.2
    Burks when he played -25.4

Anyone expecting Mitch to have high usage lol? Or how about Knox and Bullocks basically catch and shoot guys? yet they are at 15 and Knox is 16.4.

Now flip that with the usage above and look at the assist %:

Randle- 29.2
    RJ- 14.9
    Payton 23.5
    IQ- 24.6
    Burks- 22.8
    Knox- 6.5
    Bullocks -6.7

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    it is a winnable game pending Steph. I like the matchup actually at PF, Oubre and Wiggins vs Bullock and RJ is also one to watch. Mitch vs Wiseman who shot 8-11 last night with 20 points is another good one.

On paper it's about equal but there is the Steph Curry factor if he score 30+ that paper changes.

As far as the Payton to Randle, way to much hype on that. Usage tells us a different story, it may shock a few:

Randle- 27.7
    RJ 23.6
    Payton 23.6
    IQ- 25.2
    Burks when he played -25.4

Anyone expecting Mitch to have high usage lol? Or how about Knox and Bullocks basically catch and shoot guys? yet they are at 15 and Knox is 16.4.

Now flip that with the usage above and look at the assist %:

Randle- 29.2
    RJ- 14.9
    Payton 23.5
    IQ- 24.6
    Burks- 22.8
    Knox- 6.5
    Bullocks -6.7
    I'm not quite sure what you're getting at with the usage and assist percentages here...

Burks, Alec Probable Injury/Illness - Left Ankle; sprained
    Ntilikina, Frank Doubtful Injury/Illness - Right Knee; sore
    Rivers, Austin Doubtful Injury/Illness - Right Achilles; sore

Frank has to be the slowest healer in history. Every strain/pull has him out months. Either that, or the are just saying that, as he wonít play, so they donít want to call him a scratch

Gonna be tough Wiggins has been super elite on defense this year and oubre has been really solid on that end. Weíre gonna need to hold curry under 35 and hope other warriors donít get hot from 3
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Randle needs to play under control vs dray. Itís a tough matchup
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

GT#16 Most Saintly Knicks (7-8) @ Golden State Warriors (8-6): Raise the your IQ!

Hopefully Burks can give us a scoring boost.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Frank has to be the slowest healer in history. Every strain/pull has him out months. Either that, or the are just saying that, as he wonít play, so they donít want to call him a scratch
    It really is odd how long it takes him to heal. I don't hes healthy though, clearly if frank was healthy he would be active roster over DSJ who this staff clearly has no cares for.

But yeah, small injuries seem to keep him out forever every time. Doesn't make sense tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    It really is odd how long it takes him to heal. I don't hes healthy though, clearly if frank was healthy he would be active roster over DSJ who this staff clearly has no cares for.

But yeah, small injuries seem to keep him out forever every time. Doesn't make sense tbh.
    I donít know what to think. Only throwing it out there, as it seems that every minor thing is 2 months. And he doesnít even play much, whereís he getting hurt so bad lol. Is he the most serious practice player ever?

Oh God can't believe I'm thinking about watching this late game.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Teams are starting to realize that Mitch doesnít pump-fake ever.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Teams are starting to realize that Mitch doesnít pump-fake ever.
    Zero offensive talent in Mitch.

What happened to randles afro?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast