Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Miami Heat Receive: F/C Julius Randle, F Reggie Bullock

New York Knicks Receive: F Kelly Olynyk, G Kendrick Nunn, F Precious Achiuwa, MIA 2022 1st Round Pick

Again another trade that works out for both teams

New Heat starting 5 easily

PG- Herro
    SG- Robinson
    SF- Butler
    PF- Randle
    C- Adebayo

New Knicks starting 5

PG- Nunn
    SG- Rivers
    SF- Barrett
    PF- Achiuwa
    C- Robinson

Knicks get younger but then they have size...a Twin Towers with Achiuwa and Robinson on the defensive end but also offensively they get their PG of the future in Nunn who can easily run their point. Plus with a veteran in Rivers at the 2 and RJ at the 3...the Knicks defensively get better and offensively they get younger but faster.

Heat get another All Star caliber player to pair up with Butler, in Randle...plus defensively with him and Adebayo at the 4 and 5...good luck trying to do anything there

Plus Miami would still have their shooters

Random trade ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Miami Heat Receive: F/C Julius Randle, F Reggie Bullock

New York Knicks Receive: F Kelly Olynyk, G Kendrick Nunn, F Precious Achiuwa, MIA 2022 1st Round Pick

Again another trade that works out for both teams

New Heat starting 5 easily

PG- Herro
    SG- Robinson
    SF- Butler
    PF- Randle
    C- Adebayo

New Knicks starting 5

PG- Nunn
    SG- Rivers
    SF- Barrett
    PF- Achiuwa
    C- Robinson

Knicks get younger but then they have size...a Twin Towers with Achiuwa and Robinson on the defensive end but also offensively they get their PG of the future in Nunn who can easily run their point. Plus with a veteran in Rivers at the 2 and RJ at the 3...the Knicks defensively get better and offensively they get younger but faster.

Heat get another All Star caliber player to pair up with Butler, in Randle...plus defensively with him and Adebayo at the 4 and 5...good luck trying to do anything there

Plus Miami would still have their shooters
    Your traded that work out for both teams don’t seem to work out for both teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-21-2021 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Your traded that work out for both teams don’t seem to work out for both teams

Lol! Yeah Hero is a good young player but he ain't no PG.

I still wonder whether the Blazers could parlay McCollum's hot play into a bigger, do-it-all wing like Hayward or Middleton. Hayward is my preference, but the Hornets already have an undersized back court. McCollum would fit better on Milwaukee as another go-to scoring option. How about McCollum, Simons and a first-rounder for Middleton and Merrill?

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I still wonder whether the Blazers could parlay McCollum's hot play into a bigger, do-it-all wing like Hayward or Middleton. Hayward is my preference, but the Hornets already have an undersized back court. McCollum would fit better on Milwaukee as another go-to scoring option. How about McCollum, Simons and a first-rounder for Middleton and Merrill?
    Well McCollum just broke a bone so that would be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Well McCollum just broke a bone so that would be tough.

Also if I was giving up Middleton i'm not giving youth like Merrill yet either. I love McCollum's scoring. But our defense already sucks. Also if McCollum starts at SG this benches DDV. Then Bucks don't have a exciting SF then.

Also I didn't agree on the trade either. Bucks do need a move but gave away all their ammo. I was hoping for a LaVine trade. But we don't have it now. Lavine can go off for 30 any night. He's the guy the Bucks need. But pissed away all their picks on Holiday. I like Holiday. But SG DDV is lame. Brook is lame, DDV is lame and most out bench other the Portis. Even if the Bucks get to the finals. Doubt we beat the Lakers. LeBron seems to be getting younger. Coach Bud needs to be fired. To stubboorn and never changes. Giannis should be doing the 1vs5 stuff all season let a lone playoffs. Once the wall is up Bucks suck case closed. Giannis free throws are horrible like hack a Shaq as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Also if I was giving up Middleton i'm not giving youth like Merrill yet either. I love McCollum's scoring. But our defense already sucks. Also if McCollum starts at SG this benches DDV. Then Bucks don't have a exciting SF then.
    What if they expanded the deal to C.J., Covington and Nassir for Middleton, Connaughton and Portis? It would have to wait until after February because of recent signings. C.J. would have spent some time healing.
    C.J. and Holiday are an awesome duo to back up Giannis. Covington can fit into a smaller role, focus on defense and slot into any front court position the Bucks need him in.
    This trade balances the Blazers out, giving them their best small forward since Uncle Cliffy. It also frees up playing time for Trent Jr., who looks to be the Blazers' shooting guard of the future. Portis approximates the effect of Kanter, but with better defense. I'd like to see more playing time for Giles, who could be better than Collins for all we know.

Bradley Beal trade packages

1- Nuggets receive: Bradley Beal
    Wizards receive: Michael Porter Jr, Gary Harris, Bol Bol, 2021 1st round pick and 2023 1st round pick

Beal in Denver with Jokic and Murray...can you say Big 3 in Denver

2- 76ers receive: Bradley Beal
    Wizards receive: Ben Simmons, Matisse Thybulle and 2021 1st round pick

Add Beal to Embiid, Tobias, Seth Curry and those boys...they basically get a whole lot better adding Beal and Embiid gets himself a more reliable co star

3- Pelicans receive: Bradley Beal
    Wizards receive: Lonzo Ball, JJ Redick, 2021 1st round pick (Pelicans), 2023 1st round pick (Pelicans), 2025 1st round pick (Bucks), 2025 1st round pick (Pelicans) and 2027 1st round pick (Pelicans)

Pelicans add Beal to pair up with Ingram and Zion...Big 3 in New Orleans and with the team they would have...instant playoff team

4) Miami Heat receive: Bradley Beal
    Washington Wizards receive: Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson, Kelly Olynyk, Kendrick Nunn, 2022 1st round pick, 2025 1st round pick and 2027 1st round pick

Beal in Miami with Bam and Butler and those boys...you could have something in Miami

5- Dallas Mavericks receive: Bradley Beal
    Washington Wizards receive: Tim Hardaway Jr, Maxi Kleber, Tyrell Terry, 2022 1st round pick, 2024 1st round pick, 2026 1st round pick and 2028 1st round pick

Dallas gets their 3rd star to pair up with Luka and Porzingis...Big 3 in Dallas

Trade package for your Raptors

Toronto Raptors receive: Lonzo Ball, Eric Bledsoe and Nickeil Alexander Walker

New Orleans Pelicans receive: Kyle Lowry

New starting 5 for the Raptors

PG- Ball
    SG- VanVleet
    SF- Anunoby
    PF- Siakam
    C- Boucher

2nd unit

PG- Alexander Walker
    SG- Bledsoe
    SF- Powell
    PF- Watanabe
    C- Baynes

Why this trade works out for both teams

The Toronto Raptors have a player that the Pelicans could want, who is in the last year of his contract. Franchise legend Kyle Lowry is 34 (soon to be 35) and could possibly be traded before his contract expires. Lowry deserves to go to a team where he can compete for one of the last years of his career, and that team could be the Pelicans.

Kyle Lowry will hit free agency after the end of the 2020-21 season, and there is no guarantee that the Toronto Raptors will retain him. Lowry could want a long term contract from the Raptors, but he is one of the only players over 30 on the roster. Toronto seems like it could go with a younger core, and trading Lowry would clear up space for Norman Powell to start, who has shown to be solid when in the starting lineup. It would be simply prudent to get some assets for a player that might leave at the end of the season, while also letting the franchise’s younger players have more touches.

The Pelicans would send out three players to acquire Lowry. Lonzo Ball is a young piece that is also a restricted free agent next season: the Toronto Raptors could match any offer made for Ball in free agency, and have a young point guard for the future. Lonzo Ball is an elite playmaker who can also shoot the 3PT shot: during 2019-20 he was shooting 37.5% from beyond the arc on 6.3 attempts per game. While Ball has been struggling more this year, the Toronto Raptors could use some size at the guard position, and with their development system, Lonzo Ball could become a solid two-way point guard.

Eric Bledsoe and Nickeil Alexander-Walker could bolster the reserves, as the Raptors bench has struggled at times this season. Eric Bledsoe could either be traded down the line or he could stay and become a solid veteran for the franchise. Nickeil Alexander-Walker could become a spark plug scorer off of the bench as well, with the potential to start if Ball doesn’t work out for the Raptors. This trade gives the Raptors some value for their aging star.

Despite the fact that Kyle Lowry has gotten older, he is still playing at an All-Star level. Lowry is currently averaging 18.7 PPG, 6.0 RPG, and 7.2 APG. Lowry can run the offense at a high level and create for his teammates. Playing with a passer of Lowry’s caliber could potentially help Zion Williamson utilize his scoring to the fullest. Lowry is the type of player that elevates a team with a few stars to a contender. Lowry is never going to be your leading scorer, but he offers great leadership and passing, with championship experience on top of that.

Playing as the third scoring option behind Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram would be nothing new to Lowry. Lowry was notably the third scoring option during the 2018-19 Toronto Raptors championship run, and he is a player that is willing to sacrifice usage to win basketball games. Lowry would also provide good spacing, as he attempts 8.1 3PT shots per game while hitting them at a 37% clip. Plenty of point guards who use their vision to succeed play late into their 30s: Jason Kidd and Steve Nash are recent examples, and Lowry could follow the trend.

This move would give the New Orleans Pelicans an established third option for their young stars. After Lonzo Ball rejected an extension during the offseason, they could potentially elect not to re-sign him. It would make sense to try and get an upgrade on the roster: none of the players in the trade package are untouchable and getting a 6-time All-Star could be appealing for a franchise with high aspirations. If Lowry plays well, the Pelicans could elect to re-sign him: if not, that’s a huge contract off the salary books. This trade would give the New Orleans Pelicans a great two-way point guard who can help teach their young stars how to win at the highest level.

Considering how inevitable a Bradley Beal trade sounds at this point, I'll put one out:

• Warriors get Bradley Beal and Moritz Wagner
    • Wizards get Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman and Minnesota's 2021 first-rounder.

Golden State gets as close as possible to a Klay Thompson replacement while not wasting Curry's prime. They'll be weaker at center, but Wagner isn't a horrible option. They can go small once Klay Thompson comes back, slotting him at small forward.
    The Wizards get a potential franchise guy who should have been the top pick, along with a chance at another high pick in next year's draft. Russell Westbrook and Wiggins will help lead the team to even more lottery picks.
    I think a front court of Wiseman and Thomas Bryant could intially work, given their ranginess and different specialties on offense and defense. But I would try to flip Bryant into more assets, along with Bertans. The building blocks are Wiseman, Deni Avdija, Rui Hachimura and maybe Troy Brown and Isaac Bonga. Then draft some guards.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    What if they expanded the deal to C.J., Covington and Nassir for Middleton, Connaughton and Portis? It would have to wait until after February because of recent signings. C.J. would have spent some time healing.
    C.J. and Holiday are an awesome duo to back up Giannis. Covington can fit into a smaller role, focus on defense and slot into any front court position the Bucks need him in.
    This trade balances the Blazers out, giving them their best small forward since Uncle Cliffy. It also frees up playing time for Trent Jr., who looks to be the Blazers' shooting guard of the future. Portis approximates the effect of Kanter, but with better defense. I'd like to see more playing time for Giles, who could be better than Collins for all we know.
    Bucks did have interests in ROCO this offseason. Him and Tucker from the Rockets. Then Blazers beat us to it. As for the trade I do like CJ. But not sure I part with Portis. I been ready to trade Middleton for a while until he was or was close to a 50/40/90 guy last season. Bucks are stuck in a rut. Gave up the farm to get Holiday. Yet Holiday has to take a back seat stat wise for Giannis and Middleton. Over paid Brook and others. Bucks wont get out of the second round. Possibly with a bad match up out in the first round. Bud has to go. Bucks need to defend the three way better.

Teams are all rifling threes against Milwaukee for like career nights. But if we're trading Middleton I rather go after Beal first. Also no fans in the seats. Bucks are lousy. They fed off the fans energy. We got killed in the bubble. Also not expecting a blockbuster trade at the deadline since we don't have the ammo now to do so. Unless we part with Middleton and or Holiday. Since we got no picks. DDV and or Brook wont fetch much. Our free agent pick up's probably don't have much of value until that signing date for trade passes.

So far Portis is the only stud. Also them shooting coaches ruined Giannis shooting form back with the Kidd regime. Him as a rookie hit threes nicely. Also horrible free throws. Giannis is moreless a Robin like Shaq to a batman Kobe. Bucks need the Kobe. RIP Kobe. Bucks should of went after Harden. Yeah maybe bad blood. Now the Nets been up and down but they held out Durant and Irving missed some games for personal reasons or whatever.

Nets did lose a few stinkers. But they have no bench when Irving was out and sometimes no Durant. But Nets big3 is interesting long as Durant stays like what we see. That trade probably closed the Bucks window possibly now. Yeah Bucks have to gel. But it all falls back onto coach Bud defense schemes that don't do anything for the 3 ball.

I also keep wondering what the Jazz would need to do to get Gordon Hayward back. Would Bojan, Royce, Azuibuke and a first-rounder be enough?
    Charlotte saves a bunch of money and gets several assets. Azuibuke fits well into the thin frontcourt of Charlotte. Bojan's a primarily off-ball threat who could thrive playing off of LaMelo. O'Neale provides another decent wing to slot in anywhere.
    Meanwhile, imagine a closing lineup of Conley, Mitchell, Clarkson, Hayward and Gobert. Next year it could be Mitchell, Clarkson, Niang, Hayward and Gobert. That's a legitimately terrifying small-ball roster centered around possibly the best defensive anchor in the NBA. They just have to re-sign Niang. Maybe Conley comes back at a discount after seeing how good they play together.

2- 76ers receive: Bradley Beal
    Wizards receive: Ben Simmons, Matisse Thybulle and 2021 1st round pick

Highway robbery for the 76ers

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast