Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Well, you already know the Nets gonna sign Kevin Porter Jr as soon as he's cut lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Well, you already know the Nets gonna sign Kevin Porter Jr as soon as he's cut lol
    Someoneís gotta offer something for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Someoneís gotta offer something for him.

You think so? He's a complete head case but on a cheap deal and has potential on the court. Probably more likely some team puts in a waiver claim for him.

Sidebar, what is up with these disgruntled Cavs players throwing food? [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You think so? He's a complete head case but on a cheap deal and has potential on the court. Probably more likely some team puts in a waiver claim for him.

Sidebar, what is up with these disgruntled Cavs players throwing food? [emoji23]
    Oh he wonít end up an outright cut. Warriors, maybe Suns, OKC, Miami, Orlando are all the types of teams I can see putting a claim or offer in.

Knicks are going to be easily outbid in a lot of trades because of the lack of quality players IMO. Their best trade chip is Randle and he might be the reason they are good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I havenít watch a lot of Levine but he seems like the kind of explosive scorer that would cover a lot holes for NY. I think we would have to include Randle or Barrett to get a real convo for Levine going. I also think Iíd part with Barett if it was an option

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Wishful thinking here. I might have to go find the Dragon Balls to make a wish for this lol.

Knicks and Bulls trade

Knox
    Frank
    2021 Dallas 1st
    2022 NYK 1st
    2023 swap

For

LaVine

Knicks starting line up

IQ
    LaVine
    Rj
    Randle
    Mitch

I know I know it ain't gonna happen for many reasons. But I would definitely over pay for LaVine. Knicks would have young squad with cap space and picks still left to round up the roster in the future. Bulls would need a wing to replace Lavine but the draft picks it's where the value lies here.

Yeah they would want Rj but I would try my best to keep him and pair them up. Hence the draft picks. Heck I would even trade a 3rd one instead of a swap.
    If the Bulls decide to move Lavine, and they are on the phone with the Knicks I think the first player they ask about is Toppin, as he would be a nice player to pair up with Coby White. And then a couple first rounders & swaps. The Knicks picks are obviously gonna be pretty good. Use any combination of Smith Jr, Frank, Burks, or Knox and you can easily make salaries match with out including Randle, Barret, & Robinson.

If the Bulls would be looking to rebuild those Knicks picks would be huge form them, & the Dallas pick gives them another one. Toppin is a nice prospect, and Iíd take a chance on Knox, & Frank as they could still become nice pieces as well. Thatís a good combination of picks and young prospects to help fast track a rebuild.

Would a Simmons & Lavine swap make sense? Bulls would have to include a filler or two but I think it makes sense for both teams. The bulls can build around Simmons and to his strengths while Lavine would compliment Embiid way better.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Would a Simmons & Lavine swap make sense? Bulls would have to include a filler or two but I think it makes sense for both teams. The bulls can build around Simmons and to his strengths while Lavine would compliment Embiid way better.
    Iím for it but would want more coming back for sure.

I realized we don't have a thread like this.

I'll kick off a suggestion:
    Sixers out: Ben Simmons, Matisse Thybulle, 2021 1st, 2023 1st
    Sixers in: Bradley Beal
    Lineup: Seth Curry/Tyrese Maxey, Bradley Beal, Danny Green, Tobias Harris, Joel Embiid

I can't believe you would trade all of that for beal. I am either overrating simmons compared to you or underrating beal.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I can't believe you would trade all of that for beal. I am either overrating simmons compared to you or underrating beal.
    Age and contract along with Beal not indicating he wants out.

KP was on my list for the Warriors for last year with character issues being the main concern. In the end it looks like the Warriors did pick the best player on the board available at 30. I don't know that they would or would not take him on. They have had some success with characters so we'll see I guess.

ē 76ers out: Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris, Matisse Thybulle, Shake Milton and a 2027 first-rounder
    ē 76ers in: Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum and Robert Covington

Philadelphia gets a perfectly tuned all-star back court that compliments Embiid perfectly, as does Covington on the wing. Basically, you're surrounding Embiid's interior dominance with elite shooting and two lethal closers in the back court.
    Portland starts new after realizing they won't win with McCollum, C.J. and no elite forward or center. They run and gun with Ben Simmons at point forward surrounded by good shooters and some frisky perimeter defenders, , then see how Nurkic and Collins integrate. Hopefully Harry Giles gets more playing time in the front court before becoming a free agent. Plus they get that pick, in case Philadelphia falls apart by then

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    ē 76ers out: Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris, Matisse Thybulle, Shake Milton and a 2027 first-rounder
    ē 76ers in: Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum and Robert Covington

Philadelphia gets a perfectly tuned all-star back court that compliments Embiid perfectly, as does Covington on the wing. Basically, you're surrounding Embiid's interior dominance with elite shooting and two lethal closers in the back court.
    Portland starts new after realizing they won't win with McCollum, C.J. and no elite forward or center. They run and gun with Ben Simmons at point forward surrounded by good shooters and some frisky perimeter defenders, , then see how Nurkic and Collins integrate. Hopefully Harry Giles gets more playing time in the front court before becoming a free agent. Plus they get that pick, in case Philadelphia falls apart by then
    I actually like this transaction which does help both teams and would agree to it in principle. Lillard is so much better than Ben I would give them another future 1st to sweeten their taste buds while Covington would replace Tobias and Thybulle as our big 3 and D like the good o' days [emoji2]
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-18-2021 at 07:04 PM.

Portland would laugh the 76ers off the phone and block their number.

Yea no way Portland gives up both Dame and CJ.

I donít think trading Simmons is the answer. Going all in on Lowry gives the Sixers everything they want and everything they need. The elite defense gets even better in Philly with Lowry. So they can get the PG they need and keep Simmons to really take on the elite of the league.

Maxey, Thybulle, Green + 2 1st and 2 pick swaps. Raptors get young assets and expiring contracts.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast