Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    IF the Clippers get Lowry I put them as the prohibit favorite in the West. I believe a combo guard is all that they lack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    IF the Clippers get Lowry I put them as the prohibit favorite in the West. I believe a combo guard is all that they lack.
    Think the Clips are limited on assets or salary matching pieces.

Every post Iíve seen in here that includes the bulls are just straight mental haha. First any trade involving lavine starts with 2 out of 3 of your teams best young players then some. So knicks want him it starts with 2 of Barrett, toppin and quickley plus a couple picks. Lavine is 25 years old, super athletic if not the most athletic guard in the League , on a team friendly contract for the rest of this year and next, and is a top 6 scorer in the entire league with improved defensive effort only better semi attainable trade chip is Beal and I think thatís also become debatable with lavines play thru February so some of these trades are jokes with your teams scarp young players and mid round draft picks. Also to say the bulls need to add to a Ben Simmons for lavine trade, first pass and second itís more the sizers need to add to that trade because moving forward we already know what Simmons is, he hasnít improved the parts of his game he need to and is only a year younger than lavine while Zach has been on a steady rise the last 3 years so moving forward lavine is by far the superior player.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Think the Clips are limited on assets or salary matching pieces.
    I posted what the Clips would offer in the thread about Lowry and pretty much everyone hated it. They dont have anything to offer outside a young and efficient classical center, which they could use but is really bad value compared to what other teams could offer.

The question is, what teams need him that badly to offer more? Does Lowry have a say in this matter after years of service?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I posted what the Clips would offer in the thread about Lowry and pretty much everyone hated it. They dont have anything to offer outside a young and efficient classical center, which they could use but is really bad value compared to what other teams could offer.

The question is, what teams need him that badly to offer more? Does Lowry have a say in this matter after years of service?
    He absolutely does. Heís not gonna get shipped to a rebuilding team. He probably had a short list of teams that he would be good with. And I actually think the rumours are true because the 6ers, Heat, and Clippers all have situations that would appeal to him.

Clippers - the Kawhi & Ibaka connection + contention
    Miami - good friends with Butler, & the Heat got to the finals
    6ers - heís from Philly, and they currently sit 1st in the east.

I can see him being happy and being able to help all three teams. The Clippers are least likely for reasons you mentioned, also add the fact that Masai probably wouldnít want to help the Clippers out after losing two huge free agents to them resulting the Raptors to fall out of contention.

So realistically if he does get moved I think itíll be 6ers or Heat.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 02-27-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Morey did trade Lowry to the Raptors from his days with Houston. Any animosity from Lowry?

Hawks - Knicks trade

Hawks - Randle

Knicks Collins & Snell

Hawks resolve their issue with Collins and replace him with a red hot Randle who can help Atlantaís playoffs push

Kicks get Collins who fits the window of Barrett, Robinson,Toppin, Quickly. And Snell helps make the salaries come close to matching.

helps both teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Morey did trade Lowry to the Raptors from his days with Houston. Any animosity from Lowry?
    Lowry wanted out. Didnít get along with Mchale

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post

The Sixers... We could add maxey or Thyb or Shake plus whatever picks is needed pretty much. Sixers have all their firsts and tons of 2nds i believe.. We have maxey/Thyb/Shake/korkmaz along with salary matching guys in green and scott.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    We've got a team that's 90% build to be Embiid's team. I'd be willing to bet that there's a good number of spots where Simmons would be a better fit because of the combination of players.
    I heard the 76'rs might be interested in a trade for Victor Oladipo. I have been following him since his IU days and as a Pacer. He has a lot of skills and seems to be able to score clutch baskets during the regular season. Maybe not as much in the playoffs. He has a history of being injured and I tend to think he is a bit moody and seems to drift at time. He has been doing pretty well in Houston as this is fresh situation for him. Long term though, not sure what he is the answer too. Just my opinion.

I propose trading lDawg and 2 1sts back to the NBA forum for Smith&Wesson.

Just kidding lDawg. We love you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I propose trading lDawg and 2 1sts back to the NBA forum for Smith&Wesson.

Just kidding lDawg. We love you bro.
    Nice I got my trade value up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I heard the 76'rs might be interested in a trade for Victor Oladipo. I have been following him since his IU days and as a Pacer. He has a lot of skills and seems to be able to score clutch baskets during the regular season. Maybe not as much in the playoffs. He has a history of being injured and I tend to think he is a bit moody and seems to drift at time. He has been doing pretty well in Houston as this is fresh situation for him. Long term though, not sure what he is the answer too. Just my opinion.
    please no. Dude is trash

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Hawks - Knicks trade

Hawks - Randle

Knicks Collins & Snell

Hawks resolve their issue with Collins and replace him with a red hot Randle who can help Atlantaís playoffs push

Kicks get Collins who fits the window of Barrett, Robinson,Toppin, Quickly. And Snell helps make the salaries come close to matching.

helps both teams?
    Randle is 26 if heís the old man of the core thatís fine. The Knicks would be worse for this trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Randle is 26 if heís the old man of the core thatís fine. The Knicks would be worse for this trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You think Randle has a brighter future than Collins?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast