Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Random trade ideas

I realized we don't have a thread like this.

I'll kick off a suggestion:
    Sixers out: Ben Simmons, Matisse Thybulle, 2021 1st, 2023 1st
    Sixers in: Bradley Beal
    Lineup: Seth Curry/Tyrese Maxey, Bradley Beal, Danny Green, Tobias Harris, Joel Embiid

Warriors out: Draymond Green, Kelly Oubre Jr, 2021 Minnesota 1st
    Warriors in: Ben Simmons, Isaac Bonga (salary matching), Anzejs Pasecniks (salary matching)
    Lineup: Steph Curry, Andrew Wiggins (Klay Thompson when back), Kent Bazemore, Ben Simmons, James Wiseman

Wizards out: Bradley Beal, Isaac Bonga, Anzejs Pasecniks
    Wizards in: Draymond Green, Kelly Oubre Jr, 2021 Minnesota 1st, 2021 Sixers 1st, 2023 Sixers 1st
    Lineup: Russell Westbrook, Matisse Thybulle, Kelly Oubre Jr., Draymond Green, Rui Hachimura

Sixers get their star wing player. Warriors get younger with Simmons in place of Green, and when Thompson is back they got an awesome starting lineup. Wizards got a team that's a bit in limbo with Westbrook and Green on the team, but Green is still movable, and they get 3 1sts with a currently very valuable 1st.

Why would the Warriors trade Draymond for a lesser version of Draymond?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

For as much as Ben Simmons is talked up, you guys sure wouldn't bat an eyelash if he was gone.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    For as much as Ben Simmons is talked up, you guys sure wouldn't bat an eyelash if he was gone.
    We've got a team that's 90% build to be Embiid's team. I'd be willing to bet that there's a good number of spots where Simmons would be a better fit because of the combination of players.

Another random trade idea:
    Celtics should send 2 1sts to Indy for Myles Turner and take him into their exemption. Maybe need to send a player back in it.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Celtics should send 2 1sts to Indy for Myles Turner and take him into their exemption. Maybe need to send a player back in it.
    wasn't turner like the reason they didn't want to do the sign and trade with hayward?

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    wasn't turner like the reason they didn't want to do the sign and trade with hayward?
    No it was asking for Dipo and Turner/Sabonis IIRC.

Wishful thinking here. I might have to go find the Dragon Balls to make a wish for this lol.

Knicks and Bulls trade

Knox
    Frank
    2021 Dallas 1st
    2022 NYK 1st
    2023 swap

For

LaVine

Knicks starting line up

IQ
    LaVine
    Rj
    Randle
    Mitch

I know I know it ain't gonna happen for many reasons. But I would definitely over pay for LaVine. Knicks would have young squad with cap space and picks still left to round up the roster in the future. Bulls would need a wing to replace Lavine but the draft picks it's where the value lies here.

Yeah they would want Rj but I would try my best to keep him and pair them up. Hence the draft picks. Heck I would even trade a 3rd one instead of a swap.

Bulls-Nets:
    Spencer Dinwiddie and some 2's for Thad Young. Nets are a really hard trade team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Wishful thinking here. I might have to go find the Dragon Balls to make a wish for this lol.

Knicks and Bulls trade

Knox
    Frank
    2021 Dallas 1st
    2022 NYK 1st
    2023 swap

For

LaVine

Knicks starting line up

IQ
    LaVine
    Rj
    Randle
    Mitch

I know I know it ain't gonna happen for many reasons. But I would definitely over pay for LaVine. Knicks would have young squad with cap space and picks still left to round up the roster in the future. Bulls would need a wing to replace Lavine but the draft picks it's where the value lies here.

Yeah they would want Rj but I would try my best to keep him and pair them up. Hence the draft picks. Heck I would even trade a 3rd one instead of a swap.
    Knicks are going to be easily outbid in a lot of trades because of the lack of quality players IMO. Their best trade chip is Randle and he might be the reason they are good too.

Knicks are going to be easily outbid in a lot of trades because of the lack of quality players IMO. Their best trade chip is Randle and he might be the reason they are good too.
    I like Randle but I would say that our best trade chip is draft picks not Randle.

Random trade ideas

I agree. Iím not a Simmons fan but thatís really been my main point about him. I really think Philly has a great franchise player in Joel. Simmons is so young and came in with such a pedigree he should have tremendous trade value. Of course he can play and is valuable to the team but if you could land a close to equal talent that fits better I think Simmons is a chip you have to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He would be a great fit. I donít think there is a chance Indy does that though

Random trade ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post

Knicks and Bulls trade

Knox
    Frank
    2021 Dallas 1st
    2022 NYK 1st
    2023 swap

For

LaVine

Knicks starting line up

IQ
    LaVine
    Rj
    Randle
    Mitch

I havenít watch a lot of Levine but he seems like the kind of explosive scorer that would cover a lot holes for NY. I think we would have to include Randle or Barrett to get a real convo for Levine going. I also think Iíd part with Barett if it was an option

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I agree. Iím not a Simmons fan but thatís really been my main point about him. I really think Philly has a great franchise player in Joel. Simmons is so young and came in with such a pedigree he should have tremendous trade value. Of course he can play and is valuable to the team but if you could land a close to equal talent that fits better I think Simmons is a chip you have to use.

Definitely. Iíve never been against trading him. Iíve been against some peoples reasoning of him and Embiid together donít work. They do. But itís the rest of the team. Simmons on a team like GSW, Minny, PHX, Portland would kill it. Those are teams well suited for him in terms of offensive fit for a bunch of reasons. The issue is none of them have a package that entirely entices the Sixers.

If we can give up minimal extra for Beal, or send out Simmons and get McCollum/Levine+ in return Iíd be a very happy camper.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast