Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Knicks

The Knicks

My perennial punching bag has finally turned into a good team. Not only that, they're actually fun to watch. They play such an aggressive style of defence and swarm the perimeter. Offensively they've still got some work to do but I think it's safe to say that the Knicks are a playoff team this year. If they could get a solid veteran offensive PG I think they might even get to the 2nd round.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Me and ewing were the only ones who told everyone that the Knicks were gonna be the real deal. My homie KnicksorBust has probably been the most hyped in 20 years.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    My perennial punching bag has finally turned into a good team. Not only that, they're actually fun to watch. They play such an aggressive style of defence and swarm the perimeter. Offensively they've still got some work to do but I think it's safe to say that the Knicks are a playoff team this year. If they could get a solid veteran offensive PG I think they might even get to the 2nd round.
    I feel like Victor Oladipo is tailor-made to join the Knicks this summer. He wants out of Houston, scores in bunches and provides solid defense. Slot him and Quickley in the back court. Movie R.J. to small forward. Role with Randle and Robinson in the front court. Let Toppin develop as a sixth man.
    I could also see the Knicks making an offer to Lonzo.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I feel like Victor Oladipo is tailor-made to join the Knicks this summer. He wants out of Houston, scores in bunches and provides solid defense. Slot him and Quickley in the back court. Movie R.J. to small forward. Role with Randle and Robinson in the front court. Let Toppin develop as a sixth man.
    Dipo is inefficient and hasnít regained his form. Heís gonna want to much money. Iíd rather add lonzo + either Powell or Gary Trent. They fit better next to Randle (if heís legit this player )+RJ. Obi is gonna struggle to get minutes unless he can somehow play SF in the future because heís way to small to play C.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I see Quickley as more of a 6th man type. Kid can provide scoring off the bench. Dipo could be a good target though. Might come cheap too considering he doesnít have a roll man since Wood went down.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 03-09-2021 at 03:28 PM.

I think them beating the Bucks early in the season as first win, gave them a chip on their shoulders. Randle has been great. Also trading for Rose. Obi Toppin shown some flashes in the little minutes he gets. Barrett has been decent. The east looks wide open. Knicks #5 playoffs. From lottery team for how to a big jump to #5 seed playoffs.

Thibbs finally got a group of guys that don't resemble tissue paper is what happened.

Good? They are a .500 team. Thats surprising but doesn't make them good. Just less embarrassing. Certainly not a playoff team in the big boys conference.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Good? They are a .500 team. Thats surprising but doesn't make them good. Just less embarrassing. Certainly not a playoff team in the big boys conference.
    Tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

They hired the right coach, with him they found an identity, some toughness, they're young and have some talent, they lack superstar power but that's the next step.

Glad NY is finally back to respectability, the league needs them to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Tool

He's just butthurt his Rockets are a dumpster fire.

I hope they keep winning. When the knicks/Lakers/Sixers/bulls/warriors are all great its really great for the NBA. Just need the knicks and bulls to get there man

For the first time in forever it feels like they are building the right way. Young talent, keeping picks, team ball etc.

Knicks open the 2nd half with a 4 game road trip. Buck, OKC, Nets, 76ers.

Itís going to be a fight for this team all season. I hope Mitch can get back sooner then later. His injury coincided with there easiest stretch of games. Now it gets tough

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hope they keep winning. When the knicks/Lakers/Sixers/bulls/warriors are all great its really great for the NBA. Just need the knicks and bulls to get there man
    I disagree. Losing on purpose for 5 years straight is really great for the NBA. That's why you and all the other Philly fans got mad when Hinkie got canned, remember?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast