Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1716
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I have. Itís fun but also pretty unrealistic is what Iíve found.lol
    LOL. Its a fantasy 'dream draft' for the fans

Iíd be fine with that.. a future 1st and jamarr chase? Iíll hold off my extreme hatred of howie for maybe a week if he pulls that off
    You and I both.

Iíd be fine with that.. a future 1st and jamarr chase? Iíll hold off my extreme hatred of howie for maybe a week if he pulls that off
    I'd rather have Waddle plus whatever draft capital it would cost to move up for Chase.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 04-18-2021 at 01:04 AM.

I have. Itís fun but also pretty unrealistic is what Iíve found.lol
    Yeah Iím guessing the program just uses team need then the pff grade to pick the players for whatever teams you donít choose but the first 2 rounds seemed pretty close to what most people are predicting.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'd rather have Waddle plus whatever draft capital it would cost to move up for Chase.
    This times a hundred and Howie clearly valued similarly because he traded out when he knew he has a chance at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yeah Iím guessing the program just uses team need then the pff grade to pick the players for whatever teams you donít choose but the first 2 rounds seemed pretty close to what most people are predicting.
    Itís the trades that I think are unrealistic.

This times a hundred and Howie clearly valued similarly because he traded out when he knew he has a chance at him.
    Iím surprised. I thought you wanted a good, polished, route runner

I could see waddle as being an injury concern in the nfl. Also, that 3rd round pick would probably just be used on a QB anyway.lol I wouldnít hate picking waddle at 12 but Iíd be cool with trading up for jamarr chase also

Itís the trades that I think are unrealistic.
    It's grading system is wonky.

In one attempt I traded down from 24 with the Jets at 34 for 34, 86, 186, 2022 1st and it gave me a C-; then took Liam Eichenberg (it lists OT as a need) and got a C.

Then I trade a future 5th for a 7th, got an A; and drafted Ian Book, got an A+.

Next attempt I gave up a similar package for pick 11, got an A; took Penei Sewell and got an A+.

Iím surprised. I thought you wanted a good, polished, route runner
    Not for Waddle but his premise is absolutely bang on.
    Miami lost stupid value because the difference between Pitts or Chase to whomever we draft is not a first and a round upgrade.

Under that same premise the difference to me between Horn, Pitts, Chase, Smith is not two thirds or a third and a 4th or whatever the chart suggests.
    If there was a huge talent disparity and drop of then ofc you move up to secure a blue chip talent but to me were still landing one at 12.

Plus I'm still operating under the impression the Eagles will just go of the board and draft defensive end or something and that Smith or Horn are pipe dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I could see waddle as being an injury concern in the nfl. Also, that 3rd round pick would probably just be used on a QB anyway.lol I wouldnít hate picking waddle at 12 but Iíd be cool with trading up for jamarr chase also
    He could also be a Tyreek Hill who doesn't beat women. *If* we go WR, Waddle is who I would want. Hurts said he thinks Waddle will have the best career out of the Alabama players in this draft (so not Smith, Surtain, Barmore, etc.) and I trust that intel. But like I said before I don't really care about the draft anymore, reading up on prospects, stuff like that. So it doesn't really matter to me who will be the pick.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 04-19-2021 at 11:19 AM.

Speaking of Hurts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGB1FSkwhCI

Smart guy.

He could also be a Tyreek Hill who doesn't beat women. *If* we go WR, Waddle is who I would want. Hurts said he thinks Waddle will have the best career out of the Alabama players in this draft (so not Smith, Surtain, Barmore, etc.) and I trust that intel. But like I said before I don't really care about the draft anymore, reading up on prospects, stuff like that. So it doesn't really matter to me who will be the pick.
    Waddle is 100% the best one. Everyone just forgot how good he was due to the injury. He was easily over Smith at the start of the season and pushing Chase. And despite being 3 inches taller, Smith is 25 pounds lighter than Waddle. Waddle is built kinda similar to Antonio Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    What coaches are likely on the hot seat this year? At least for right now Iíd have to think McCarthy is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I'd say McCarthy is. If they have another year like last year (even with injuries) I don't see McCarthy making it to a third season. Jerry wants to win another one before he dies so I don't see patience being high on his list. McCarthy doesn't have that connection like JG did.

Joe Judge is also probably kind of on the hot seat. The Giants don't seem to stick with coaches for long (except Coughlin) and Judge had a rocky start last year and they could like JG to take over from him maybe.

The other NFCE coaches should have more leeway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Reminds me of Booby Miles' uncle from Friday Night Lights haha. "AND HE CAN PASS!"

Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast