Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2377
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Oh, so you haven't learned nothing new since he was fired?
    I guess you can ignore where I said...

“Rightfully so, possibly.”

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I guess you can ignore where I said...

“Rightfully so, possibly.”
    I've done the research, you know. 60% of the time Doug was completely blameless the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I've done the research, you know. 60% of the time Doug was completely blameless the entire time.

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

Cowboy fans:

who do you get the feeling that you guys like more if you go CB at #10? So far rumors suggest that the eagles prefer Jaycee horn

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Cowboy fans:

who do you get the feeling that you guys like more if you go CB at #10? So far rumors suggest that the eagles prefer Jaycee horn
    The only thing I heard and it wasn’t from the Dallas camp was that Horn was better for Quinn’s system . I haven’t watched enough of either player but supposedly Surtain had more trouble staying with quick recievers in zone in space then Horn .

I'm not sure who they like more, but Surtain seems to be the safer pick IMO and more likely to come in right away and be a good player. His pro day also put to bed some of these lack of athleticism concerns too.

Horn is a better athlete I think, but Surtain is more polished.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm not sure who they like more, but Surtain seems to be the safer pick IMO and more likely to come in right away and be a good player. His pro day also put to bed some of these lack of athleticism concerns too.

Horn is a better athlete I think, but Surtain is more polished.
    I like Horns dog Mentality . Besides Tank and J Lewis I can’t say anyone else has it on the roster right now and they sure can use a little more of that .

Howie sucks but that doesn't make Doug any better. Time will tell but Doug didn't develop any players, didn't play to players strengths, and quite frankly, the offense has been a complete mess the last few seasons. Guys have even regressed. There were constantly players in the wrong spots, running the wrong routes, and just being completely sloppy. That is on the coaches. I remember quite a few guys running into each other in the backfield on motions which would ruin plays instantly. That is poor preparation and does not look good for any coach.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    The only thing I heard and it wasn’t from the Dallas camp was that Horn was better for Quinn’s system . I haven’t watched enough of either player but supposedly Surtain had more trouble staying with quick recievers in zone in space then Horn .
    That’s what I’ve heard too. Surtain is still rated as the better prospect of the two but it seems like that is splitting hairs. Horn is more aggressive and better at press coverage which is why he’s better suited for Quinn’s defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I like Horns dog Mentality . Besides Tank and J Lewis I can’t say anyone else has it on the roster right now and they sure can use a little more of that .
    From what I’ve read Horn is more aggressive and will like get more picks than Surtain but Horn likes to gamble. He might get a lot of turnovers but he’s also more likely to give up a big play because of his aggressiveness. Surtain might be more in the mold of a Byron Jones. He won’t get beat a lot but he also isn’t likely to get a lot of turnovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Cowboy fans:

I personally think the Eagles prefer Surtain. I like both. Would be happy with either.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Howie sucks but that doesn't make Doug any better. Time will tell but Doug didn't develop any players, didn't play to players strengths, and quite frankly, the offense has been a complete mess the last few seasons. Guys have even regressed. There were constantly players in the wrong spots, running the wrong routes, and just being completely sloppy. That is on the coaches. I remember quite a few guys running into each other in the backfield on motions which would ruin plays instantly. That is poor preparation and does not look good for any coach.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...ional-collapse

What exactly are you trying to say?

Both Doug and Howie should have been fired, agreed 110%. The offense was painful to watch with no motion, rhythm, or adjustments being made. Down 3? Down 21? What's the difference? Let's keep slinging the football down the field...

A magical 2017 season doesn't take away the incompetence we were seeing across the board

What exactly are you trying to say?
    That Doug was without blame and shouldn’t have been canned.