Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2374
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    And a 7-10 record
    If their defense is as bad as last year 7-10 might be a bit optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Mr. B will have a stroke
    I will definitely lose my **** if that happens. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I wish the Eagles still have the 6th pick. See how the board plays out. Trade down if 'X player' they wanted is gone that I understand. Just think it was too early to trade out of top 10.
    They were just a partner to the 49ers-Dolphins trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If their defense is as bad as last year 7-10 might be a bit optimistic.

I donít believe the theory that a high powered offense can make up for a lacking defense. I think defense is needed no matter how high powered your offense is. Now granted, if your offense is elite you probably only need an above average defense that can create turnovers but I donít think Dallas is there yet. I think Dallas needs to focus everything on defense right now

Kinda feeling like the eagles will still trade in front of Dallas and the giants. If thereís a guy they like that is falling, I could see them offer up a 3rd to move up to #9 or something, especially if a cornerback is taken before #9 because Dallas might take the other cornerback at #10

Kinda feeling like the eagles will still trade in front of Dallas and the giants. If thereís a guy they like that is falling, I could see them offer up a 3rd to move up to #9 or something, especially if a cornerback is taken before #9 because Dallas might take the other cornerback at #10
    If that happens and a CB is already off the board and the Eagles trade up then that likely means that either Sewell and/or Slater would be available at 10. That would be a dream scenario for me.

I donít believe the theory that a high powered offense can make up for a lacking defense. I think defense is needed no matter how high powered your offense is. Now granted, if your offense is elite you probably only need an above average defense that can create turnovers but I donít think Dallas is there yet. I think Dallas needs to focus everything on defense right now
    I agree. There is a reason there is a saying that defense wins championships. Now the NFL has changed some but you still need a good defense to win in the playoffs.

bleacherreport.com/articles/10001206-kyle-pitts-would-take-cowboys-offense-to-a-new-stratosphere-says-nfl-exec

I agree. There is a reason there is a saying that defense wins championships. Now the NFL has changed some but you still need a good defense to win in the playoffs.

For sure. An average defense at least is necessary (like top 15).

Agreed. Kinda just reminds me of all those years the saints had a super high powered offense but only won 1 championship. Some of those years their offense was near the top but defense was near the bottom.

If that happens and a CB is already off the board and the Eagles trade up then that likely means that either Sewell and/or Slater would be available at 10. That would be a dream scenario for me.

Anybody that gets Sewell in that area (10 or later) wins the draft in my opinion

While it is possible, I feel like OL generally go higher than expected. I don't think teams let a talent like Sewell fall too far.

Anybody that gets Sewell in that area (10 or later) wins the draft in my opinion
    Depends on if he's actually good.

I remember when the Eagles taking Dillard was seen by some as the steal of the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Depends on if he's actually good.

I remember when the Eagles taking Dillard was seen by some as the steal of the draft.
    Well yeah thatís true. I havenít given up on Dillard yet. Iíd like to see what he can do when heís fully healthy. The thing where he was crying in rookie training camp looked really bad though..

Well yeah thatís true. I havenít given up on Dillard yet. Iíd like to see what he can do when heís fully healthy. The thing where he was crying in rookie training camp looked really bad though..
    With the benefit of hindsight (mostly about Mailata) I would not make that pick again.