Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2374
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Oh for sure. If theyíre moving up itís for Pitts. To be honest though, thatíd be a scary *** offense, even more so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know you guys are right but theyíre making a HUGE mistake if they pass on Sewell.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Iíve said it before but I would hate to see Kyle pitts go to a division rival and that definitely includes Dallas. That being said, I think this is a bad move overall for Dallas. Their offense is already super stacked as is, just needs to stay healthy. What Dallas needs is to focus like 80-90% of their draft on defense. You said it, Dallas averaged like 37 points per game the first 4-5 games and only won 1 of those games.lmao adding Kyle pitts isnít going to stop the defense from scoring so much.

They will have to give up at least a future 1st, maybe 2 to move up to #4 so that means they probably wonít be getting a top pick at least for next year either. Personally, I donít like giving up that much draft capitol for a non QB/OL/DL prospect.
    That why I would prefer they just stay at 10 and take Horn or Surtain. If they trade up and draft Pitts they will rue the day they passed on Sewell.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Dak's gonna have a 90% completion percentage.
    And likely 6,000 yards passing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    If they are moving to 4 i have to think they will be giving up 2 future first, swapping firsts, and maybe another 3rd or something.

It would be really stupid since they need a Defense.
    Yeah just seems like a very steep price and not a smart way to build the roster

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That why I would prefer they just stay at 10 and take Horn or Surtain. If they trade up and draft Pitts they will rue the day they passed on Sewell.

Agreed. I think best move Dallas can make is stay at 10 and draft best defense available which is probably one of the CBs

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

And likely 6,000 yards passing.

And a 7-10 record

I know you guys are right but theyíre making a HUGE mistake if they pass on Sewell.

Ironically I could see Atlanta getting him in the swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    The irony of Dallas being a good defense away from competing for more than the NFC east but trading a bunch of draft capital to move up for more offense lololol

Ceedee lamb, cooper and Gallup isnít enough? Lol
    I mean, I'd love to see it. There's gotta be a threshold when "defense wins championships" no longer applies. In theory you only need to average more points per drive than your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Oh for sure. If theyíre moving up itís for Pitts. To be honest though, thatíd be a scary *** offense, even more so.

I even if Gallup is included in a trade your getting Pitts for 5 years and possibly improving your WR2 by putting Lamb there . . You just need a slippery slot guy . Jerry may be saying duck the defense ... keep us under 25 a game and we win .. lol

Hereís the problem as far as this year anyway . A bad defense is not great for a mobile QB who just snapped his ankle in half . A solid defense , good game and plenty of play action is great for that ankle .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Rumors that Dallas has contacted Atlanta about moving up ... lol.. they should have moved up so many times and didnít . Now they shouldnít and they will ...lol.. and it will be for a TE
    Its happening

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    If they are moving to 4 i have to think they will be giving up 2 future first, swapping firsts, and maybe another 3rd or something.

It would be really stupid since they need a Defense.
    Mr. B will have a stroke

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    score 40, give up 50.
    lol.

I remember hating to face Jeremy shockey. Guy used to kill the eagles. I get the same vibes with pitts except pitts is bigger and faster.

I wish the Eagles still have the 6th pick. See how the board plays out. Trade down if 'X player' they wanted is gone that I understand. Just think it was too early to trade out of top 10.