Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 125 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1871
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    In case any of you are hoping your team drafts Micah Parsons.

    https://twitter.com/cfbstars/status/...359830529?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I donít care about hazing I want him bad .. lol

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,800
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít care about hazing I want him bad .. lol
    Me too.

    I no longer care about character lol

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,308
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít care about hazing I want him bad .. lol
    I was laughing with a buddy of mine saying, if he makes it to the second round I know who Jerry would want. He loves guys like this in the 2nd round. Maybe Parsons can come in and slap Jaylon around a bit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,800
    Can I trademark #AskSiri shirts?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Iím not sure Iíd go that far .. lol.. maybe a 3rd and Ertz .
    Lol BoB is not in Houston anymore bro. Nobody is trading Watson for Wentz, Ertz, and a 3rd. Philly can keep their trash. Watson's trade will be at least 3 firsts.

    Seriously a Top 5 QB, for a bottom tier QB a old *** TE and a 3rd?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Lol BoB is not in Houston anymore bro. Nobody is trading Watson for Wentz, Ertz, and a 3rd. Philly can keep their trash. Watson's trade will be at least 3 firsts.

    Seriously a Top 5 QB, for a bottom tier QB a old *** TE and a 3rd?
    I could see them taking those two but youíd still need to add at least 2 more firsts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I could see them taking those two but youíd still need to add at least 2 more firsts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think they could get better players or more draft picks even with adding 2 firsts. If Philly wants him they might take Wentz, 3 firsts and a second or something like that. I doubt they want Ertz, he is getting cut in philly anyway.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,356
    Eagles will not cut Ertz. He will be traded for sure.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,308
    If Iím Ertz Iím trying to get to wherever Deshaun Watson lands.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,915
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Kobe, you have the wildest post replies.
    You have to assume if Kobe posts twice in a row the first one is a quote.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,800
    This guy is a great follow.

    Travis Fulgham with the retweet.

    https://twitter.com/thephillypod/sta...786441732?s=21

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,800
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You have to assume if Kobe posts twice in a row the first one is a quote.
    Someone help this boy!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,617
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This guy is a great follow.

    Travis Fulgham with the retweet.

    https://twitter.com/thephillypod/sta...786441732?s=21
    That guy is only a great follow if you are a Wentz apologist and think Wentz is the best thing to happen to the modern world lol

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,800
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    That guy is only a great follow if you are a Wentz apologist and think Wentz is the best thing to happen to the modern world lol
    Not at all. He's pretty fair in his assessments. He puts plenty of blame on Wentz.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,193
    Lots of Mocks have Dallas taking Pitts in the first round . I just donít see it . As dominant as he seems to be I like where they are at TE assuming Jarwin and Shultz are the guys .

Page 5 of 125 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •