Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 116 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2350
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I believe we traded Jordan Matthew’s for Darby
    No, it was a 3rd round pick. Matthews was just a throw-in.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Harris is better than Mills
    If you're talking last year, not necessarily. They were also used in different roles.

I definitely see a path for the Eagles to win the division. The division is still terrible imo until proven otherwise. WFT was impressive last year and still were a sub-.500 team while beating up on a lot of bad teams. Dallas, even with Dak, took a miracle to even win one game out of 4/5 games. There are a lot of "ifs" but I don't think it would be crazy for the Eagles to win the division. Hurts could take a step forward and be decent. If that happens and the oline stays relatively healthy then the offense could be pretty good. Hurts showed he could really move the ball last year even with not the greatest talent around him. They also have a super easy schedule on paper as of right now and that plays a big part in me thinking they could be competitive. The league not knowing the Eagles coaches could also help them in year 1 before other teams get an idea of what they are doing on offense and defense.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I definitely see a path for the Eagles to win the division. The division is still terrible imo until proven otherwise. WFT was impressive last year and still were a sub-.500 team while beating up on a lot of bad teams. Dallas, even with Dak, took a miracle to even win one game out of 4/5 games. There are a lot of "ifs" but I don't think it would be crazy for the Eagles to win the division. Hurts could take a step forward and be decent. If that happens and the oline stays relatively healthy then the offense could be pretty good. Hurts showed he could really move the ball last year even with not the greatest talent around him. They also have a super easy schedule on paper as of right now and that plays a big part in me thinking they could be competitive. The league not knowing the Eagles coaches could also help them in year 1 before other teams get an idea of what they are doing on offense and defense.
    I see it coming down to the Dallas Defense. If it resembles last year it’s over before it even started . If it can be even a middle of the pack unit they will most likely win the division. I think we’re gonna see a incredible year for the offense . They were on a record breaking pace before DAK got hurt and he may have a healthy line this year

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I see it coming down to the Dallas Defense. If it resembles last year it’s over before it even started . If it can be even a middle of the pack unit they will most likely win the division. I think we’re gonna see a incredible year for the offense . They were on a record breaking pace before DAK got hurt and he may have a healthy line this year
    Hopefully they can have a healthy line. Smith is still a big question mark in terms of health IMO. I think Collins can probably come back strong. The positive thing about last year is that we now have three backup tackles on the roster with significant experience (Knight, Steele and Nseke) that should give us great depth.

We definitely won't be winning any super bowls if our defense plays like last year but I think we still would have won the division last year had Dak stayed healthy. We would have split with the WFT at least, we would have beat the Eagles (which we almost did with DiNucci) and we would have beat the Steelers (which we almost did with Garrett Gilbert). That's 3 more wins right there and it's hard to say how the other games might have gone as well with a drastically more effective offense.

So, I would say the Cowboys are front runners for the division right now just by virtue of having the best QB with a lot of talent surrounding him. That said, I agree with ManningtoTyree that it wouldn't be surprising to see the Giants, WFT or Dallas win the division. Eagles would be surprising though given the changes they've made.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Hopefully they can have a healthy line. Smith is still a big question mark in terms of health IMO. I think Collins can probably come back strong. The positive thing about last year is that we now have three backup tackles on the roster with significant experience (Knight, Steele and Nseke) that should give us great depth.

We definitely won't be winning any super bowls if our defense plays like last year but I think we still would have won the division last year had Dak stayed healthy. We would have split with the WFT at least, we would have beat the Eagles (which we almost did with DiNucci) and we would have beat the Steelers (which we almost did with Garrett Gilbert). That's 3 more wins right there and it's hard to say how the other games might have gone as well with a drastically more effective offense.

So, I would say the Cowboys are front runners for the division right now just by virtue of having the best QB with a lot of talent surrounding him. That said, I agree with ManningtoTyree that it wouldn't be surprising to see the Giants, WFT or Dallas win the division. Eagles would be surprising though given the changes they've made.
    Keep an eye on the OL they drafted in the 4th round Josh Ball. The guy is a total scum bag (well he was early in college when he was at Florida St) but the kid can actually play. If he stays out of trouble he might be the LT of the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be an offseason if Dallas fans weren't predicting themselves to be the early favorites to win the division.

Every. Year.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It wouldn't be an offseason if Dallas fans weren't predicting themselves to be the early favorites to win the division.

Every. Year.
    Not just fans. Betting odds also favor the Cowboys to win the division. Of course you could give reasons why you think the Eagles have better odds of winning the East than the other three, but I think you'd be hard pressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Keep an eye on the OL they drafted in the 4th round Josh Ball. The guy is a total scum bag (well he was early in college when he was at Florida St) but the kid can actually play. If he stays out of trouble he might be the LT of the future.

Yeah, he seemed like an interesting pick. I didn't really like it when I read about his history of DV though. Hopefully it's something he has put behind him and he has matured from when he was a 19 year old or whatever, but as of right now I don't really feel myself pulling for him personally.

I saw today that dak had 5 dropped interceptions in 4 games last year. That’s actually kinda impressive, amazing luck.

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

Not just fans. Betting odds also favor the Cowboys to win the division. Of course you could give reasons why you think the Eagles have better odds of winning the East than the other three, but I think you'd be hard pressed.

In my opinion it doesn’t really matter as long as Washington trades for a QB. If I were them I’d go all in in on Russell Wilson or ARod, hell I might even be willing to go after the perv deshaun Watson with the roster they have over there

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    LVE has gotta be healthy. And by healthy I don’t mean just playing, I mean actually playing with little to no injury. He can help turn that defense around in my opinion

Every. Year.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    In my opinion it doesn’t really matter as long as Washington trades for a QB. If I were them I’d go all in in on Russell Wilson or ARod, hell I might even be willing to go after the perv deshaun Watson with the roster they have over there
    Depends on what all in means. Rodgers seens like he want to go West, and I dont know if him coming all the way as far east as a player can go would make him happy or make him throw a pity-party like he has been. Russell Wilson is intriguing bc he would be coming back close to home. Of course I highly doubt either would really happen however
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Definitely. If they had a better QB to rely on, I'd put them on top. Fitzmagic is a ton of fun and a top tier backup QB. He should be better than what they had last year but with Dallas and the Giants improving along with a first place schedule, it's going to be a tough road to repeat without consistently strong QB play. That's why I give Dallas the advantage over WFT and NYG right now. They clearly have the best QB in the division (as of now).

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Every. Year.
    And my point is proven, you've nothing to add lol. BTW, I picked the Eagles to win the division last year (which probably doesn't say much for my prediction abilities either lol). I think Mr. B did too, so your point isn't very accurate here.

If the Dallas defense can be better than awful they do have the best offense by a mile I’m just not fully convinced yet on the first part coming thru.

Right now I see the division as
    Dallas
    WFT/NY

Philly