Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 182 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2724
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I really believe that the Cowboys defensive philosophy was a main reason why Lee and LVE were injured so much. They put little value on run stuffing 1-tech DTís. They prefer their DTís to also be pass rushers. That leaves their LBís having to fight off blocks from the OL which has lead to more injuries. If they had DTís that could occupy the blockers that would allow the LBís to flow to the ball. By not having to ram into OL on ever play it would lessen their injuries (in my opinion).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know thereís chatter that Dallas could be a trade up spot. What if they trade back to the mid to late teens, would they consider Christian barmore there?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I know thereís chatter that Dallas could be a trade up spot. What if they trade back to the mid to late teens, would they consider Christian barmore there?
    Nah. I think that would most likely indicate either safety or linebacker coming into play before DT

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    Yea like a dream scenario would be to slide back in late first if Trevon Moehrig were available still in the mid to back 20ís
    Trading back to the bears and getting their next years first would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    Nah. I think that would most likely indicate either safety or linebacker coming into play before DT
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Itíd really suck for me if the cowboys traded back, gained an extra 2nd or 1st, and then drafted jeremiah owusu koramoah. I love that kid. Heís kinda like how leighton vander esch was for me before the draft, I loved him as a prospect, but he had to go to the stinkin cowboys.

Thatís a really good take. Too bad I donít see them changing their view on DTs though.
    Yea I donít see them changing either. If theyíre not going to change then I expect they will be swapping out LBís ever few years.

If the Cowboys traded back between 15-20 I think they would consider Barmore but he wonít be a top of their list. I think at that range they would still have Farley, Parsons, and Moehrig ranked higher than Barmore.

Itíd really suck for me if the cowboys traded back, gained an extra 2nd or 1st, and then drafted jeremiah owusu koramoah. I love that kid. Heís kinda like how leighton vander esch was for me before the draft, I loved him as a prospect, but he had to go to the stinkin cowboys.
    I think that is more of an option than them drafting Barmore.

There is some thought that Farley might fall out of the 1st round. It would be pretty nice if they traded back to 20, draft Trevon Moehrig, and then have Farley fall to them at 44. All while picking up the Bears 1st next year.

Even if itís not Farley in the 2nd though thereís a chance that Gregory Rousseau or Jamin Davis are there at 44. That would be 2 really good players added to the defense.

I donít think Dallas , NYG or Philly are going to have to move unless thereís a QB there that will draw some draft capitol . Of all the drafts this is the one you donít trade up unless you need a QB and you donít trade down because so many QB will be taken 1-9 that your getting premiere players at other positions . If Dallas picks Surtain Slater may fall in the Giants lap . No way and I mean no way do you pass on him at 11 unless you want 1 of the premium WR left then the question goes to Philly . Do you pass on Slater . This first round has more hype and drama then any other 1 I can remember. Canít Wait !

If Dallas can choose between Parsons , Slater and Surtain .... I mean thatís crazy but I guess you gotta go Slater . This is actually the draft that you keep your pick then try to trade back into the first round . So give me Slater at 10 then Parsons at 22 .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If Dallas can choose between Parsons , Slater and Surtain .... I mean thatís crazy but I guess you gotta go Slater . This is actually the draft that you keep your pick then try to trade back into the first round . So give me Slater at 10 then Parsons at 22 .
    I wouldnít hate that. Although I might go with Moehrig in the 20-25 range.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Greedy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I think that is more of an option than them drafting Barmore.

Iíd hate it.. he might be my favorite prospect overall. Jeremiah owusu koromoah. Seeing him go to another nfc East team would suck *** lol

WFT and NYG picks are both head scratchers.

My NFC EAST 1st round Draft grades:

Eagles A+ (great value moving back to 12
    Cowboys A+ (good value trading back 2 spots and got arguably best LB in draft)
    Giants B+ (good value in trade back but in my opinion a reach at WR)
    No names C (reached for jamin Davis)