Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 2,911 to 2,924 of 2924
    Going into the season I have Dallas as the favorite to win the East.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    If Hurts is average but the Cowboys defense is also average, I think Dallas takes the East.
    Ya hurts needs to at minimum be the 2nd best QB in the division to even have a chance because I think the defense and running game are both gonna be big strengths on the team

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Ya hurts needs to at minimum be the 2nd best QB in the division to even have a chance because I think the defense and running game are both gonna be big strengths on the team
    Dallas’ offense should be top tier again. They have at least an ok defense and I think they run away with this division.

All dependent on Daks health though too (or at least his ability to bounce back and be effective)

I do think the Eagles should be a ton better than last season with health on the OL and agree with the solid run game. Not too sure about the defense though. I like what they did but age is a real factor on that defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Dallas’ offense should be top tier again. They have at least an ok defense and I think they run away with this division.

All dependent on Daks health though too (or at least his ability to bounce back and be effective)

I do think the Eagles should be a ton better than last season with health on the OL and agree with the solid run game. Not too sure about the defense though. I like what they did but age is a real factor on that defense.
    The thing about the defense is the age only really applies to Brandon Graham

Fletcher is 30 only. Sweat, barnett and hargrave are all under 28. Nelson is 28, Maddox is like 25-26. Harris is only 30. The LBs are all under 30. They’re a younger group

And sweat and hargrave have both supposedly been some of the best players in camp so far

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    The thing about the defense is the age only really applies to Brandon Graham

Fletcher is 30 only. Sweat, barnett and hargrave are all under 28. Nelson is 28, Maddox is like 25-26. Harris is only 30. The LBs are all under 30. They’re a younger group

And sweat and hargrave have both supposedly been some of the best players in camp so far
    Fletcher slowed a bit. Graham like you said. Slay. Your 3 best defensive players have age concerns.

I should’ve specified more so that best of the group has age concerns. I don’t mind the guys you mentioned but not necessarily wowed by what they’ve all shown career wise yet.

Sweat and Hargrove taking that next step would be huge though.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'd say Dallas is the favorite with Washington close behind in terms of talent. Giants and Eagles just a step behind those two teams, IMO. I used to feel like there was a clear bottom (Philly), but they drafted well and have brought some good guys in to solidify some weak spots. If Hurts can play well, Eagles will be dangerous. I'm still not sure about Daniel Jones. This will be a year of reckoning for him. Washington has that elite defense and good offensive playmakers. They just need a good QB.

Dallas being the favorite won't mean much unless the defense can be average (like KJ said). I actually think Washington might finish last in the division because of their schedule this year. Eagles and Cowboys have two of the easiest schedules in the NFL. Giants also have one of the easier schedules.

Washington 9-8
    Dallas 9-8
    Giants 6-11
    Eagles 3-14

Sorry Eagles fans. I just don't see that offense doing enough. Only way this changes is if Watson is traded and can play.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Washington 9-8
    Dallas 9-8
    Giants 6-11
    Eagles 3-14

Sorry Eagles fans. I just don't see that offense doing enough. Only way this changes is if Watson is traded and can play.
    My current prediction is:

Dallas 11-6 (only two games you can put as "likely losses" on their schedule with TB and KC, then a number of "likely wins" and toss ups)
    Philly 9-8 (picking up steam after the first month and a half with a tough schedule)
    Washington 8-9 (toughest schedule in the division by far with games against GB, KC, LAR, TB, BUF and SEA)
    NYG 7-10 (I just don't have faith in Daniel Jones or Joe Judge)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    My current prediction is:

Dallas 11-6 (only two games you can put as "likely losses" on their schedule with TB and KC, then a number of "likely wins" and toss ups)
    Philly 9-8 (picking up steam after the first month and a half with a tough schedule)
    Washington 8-9 (toughest schedule in the division by far with games against GB, KC, LAR, TB, BUF and SEA)
    NYG 7-10 (I just don't have faith in Daniel Jones or Joe Judge)
    My biggest concerns with each team:

Washington - QB play. That's it. Do they get enough Fitzmagic with a run game or no Fitzmagic and no run game.

Dallas - That defense is gonna be feast or famine, and I can see a real issue trying to balance the offense. If they could find a way to shed some cap and swap Gallup for Howard they should do it. But I can see too many 35-38, 42-45 games on their schedule and it's tough to rely on that for a good record.

Giants - OL. Jones might be a touch athletic to move, but that OL needs to be much much better. If the pass rush is getting at him, they don't have that one WR who you can get it to quick and is just a stud with it. Also that defense is meh, not even good or great.

Eagles - Health and Hurts. I wanted to make a Triple H joke but they don't have a third thing. But all the sports teams in Philly are snakebit when it comes to the health stuff. Smith has the sprained knee but looks to be fine, Reagor is dealing with a lower body thing, Lane Johnson and Brandon Brooks have been walking ERs lately, and the defense can't stay healthy to save themselves.

I think that Washington has a better division record than the Cowboys to take the division. I think they upset the Rams, Bills, and Seahawks in their schedule. 5-1 in division and those 3 wins means finding one more win there. I think the Cowboys split with the Eagles to finish the division 4-2. I got the Eagles 2-4 in their own division.

And call me a Hurts hater or whatever you want, but I said this coming out, and it was true at Bama and OU: He doesn't throw guys open. He sees them open and gets it to them. He's going to continue to struggle with that.

Washington 9-8
    Dallas 9-8
    Giants 6-11
    Eagles 3-14

Biggest thing is going to be the OL for the offense to go. They should have a good running game and TEs. Hurts obviously needs to be good.

I don’t think they are this terrible team. They’re going to be going up against other bottom feeders from last season too.

Now… they have to stay healthy.

Biggest thing is going to be the OL for the offense to go. They should have a good running game and TEs. Hurts obviously needs to be good.

I don’t think they are this terrible team. They’re going to be going up against other bottom feeders from last season too.

Now… they have to stay healthy.
    As I stated above, Hurts is gonna end up holding this team back. I think if you're an Eagles fan you should root for this to happen. Spencer Rattler, Carson Strong, Sam Howell are the real deals. And keep an eye on Malik Willis at Liberty. This dude is good, LOC is the only question.

Washington 9-8
    Dallas 9-8
    Giants 6-11
    Eagles 3-14

3 wins? lol.

I'll leave PSD if they don't win at least 4.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    3 wins? lol.

I'll leave PSD if they don't win at least 4.
    Then I’m cheering for the eagles to win 4. Lol