Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1741
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    And presumably strength as well, but maybe 25 pounds is too much actually because that'd put him at 200 lbs. I was thinking he needs to get to 185-190, so that's really like 10 to 15 pounds. Negligible with the added strength and it's basically what Tyreek Hill weighs.
    Marvin Harrison was 185 pounds. Probably the best comp for him.

And presumably strength as well, but maybe 25 pounds is too much actually because that'd put him at 200 lbs. I was thinking he needs to get to 185-190, so that's really like 10 to 15 pounds. Negligible with the added strength and it's basically what Tyreek Hill weighs.
    Like I said Ridley is 6'1 190.
    That's perfect for him because Davante Adams is 6'1 215 and I don't think he can get to that either without losing some speed but it also depends on the program.

Heck he's perfect the way he is right now, but 190 would help him a lot and his weight is blown out of proportion too much. He's not dede Westbrook weak coming out.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Like I said Ridley is 6'1 190.
    That's perfect for him because Davante Adams is 6'1 215 and I don't think he can get to that either without losing some speed but it also depends on the program.

Heck he's perfect the way he is right now, but 190 would help him a lot and his weight is blown out of proportion too much. He's not dede Westbrook weak coming out.
    6'1 175 is pretty damn weak

like that's approaching never lifted weights in your life weak
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post

I have never lifted a weight in my life Iím 5-10 Iíve been as heavy has 190 right now Iím about 175 .

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

Can you believe Amari Cooper is the same age as Calvin Ridley? That blows my mind.
    Cooper was only like 21 when he got to the NFL I believe. Also that was the knock on Ridley when he entered the draft. He was already 24 before he was drafted. He was old for a rookie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mr.B; 04-21-2021 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post

Hasn't affected him at all thus far through college and it's not like he's played in a cupcake conference either.
    But regardless I still think he needs to add some more strength onto his frame.

I used to worry about Djax a lot but he's carved out a solid career with his frame.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Cooper was only like 21 when he got to the NFL I believe. Also she was the knock on Ridley when he entered the draft. He was already 24 before he was drafted. He was old for a rookie.

Damn thats nuts I didn't even know Cooper was still that young and Ridley was 26. Wow
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Hasn't affected him at all thus far through college and it's not like he's played in a cupcake conference either.

I used to worry about Djax a lot but he's carved out a solid career with his frame.
    Until Dunta ruined him.

Damn thats nuts I didn't even know Cooper was still that young and Ridley was 26. Wow
    That was talked about a lot when the Cowboys traded for Cooper. The argument was should they trade for Cooper or try to draft Ridley. Age was a big factor and likely why the Cowboys decided to trade the pick to acquire Cooper.

Until Dunta ruined him.
    kudos you even remembered that. I respect that.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Cooper was only like 21 when he got to the NFL I believe. Also she was the knock on Ridley when he entered the draft. He was already 24 before he was drafted. He was old for a rookie.

Yeah apparently Ridley was still in high school when he ran into an age problem (he was about to be 20). Kelvin Benjamin had a similar problem apparently.

[QUOTE=Eagles4Lyfe;33913324]Hasn't affected him at all thus far through college and it's not like he's played in a cupcake conference either.

I used to worry about Djax a lot but he's carved out a solid career with his frame.[/QUOTE

I look at the percentages of small WR who become great in the NFL and itís not high . We all had this same conversation last year about Reagor . Too high a pick for a little man unles you can garuntee heís a Steve Smith and thatís impossible

[QUOTE=surf and turf;33913570]

I used to worry about Djax a lot but he's carved out a solid career with his frame.[/QUOTE

I look at the percentages of small WR who become great in the NFL and itís not high . We all had this same conversation last year about Reagor . Too high a pick for a little man unles you can garuntee heís a Steve Smith and thatís impossible
    I HATED the Jalen Reagor picked. Still do LOL.

[QUOTE=surf and turf;33913570]

To be fair no fans ever brought up Reagors name. We all wanted Lamb and then Jefferson as the top 2 options.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Jalen reagor is 5-11 and change, 200lbs

Heís the same size as jamar chase. Heís not exactly a small receiver

His issues are far from size and athleticism. His issues are general WR instincts

Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast