Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1866
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Right, and thatís what Iím getting at. Iím not buying that Doug pederson is completely flawless and that the only reason they babied him is because of chip Kelly. Iím sure pederson gave them reason to continue these types of meetings.
    Hell, even Philly Philly, it wasn't him that made the call it was Nick.

I can't wait for Doug Pederson to get hired somewhere else and put together really good winning teams and maybe even win a Super Bowl just because looking back at these takes would be glorious.

Do I think that will happen? Idk. But I would just love it lol.

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Hell, even Philly Philly, it wasn't him that made the call it was Nick.
    And it was mike groh that introduced the play to Doug pederson and put the play in the playbook

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I can't wait for Doug Pederson to get hired somewhere else and put together really good winning teams and maybe even win a Super Bowl just because looking back at these takes would be glorious.

Almost as glorious as looking back at the cowboy fans takes on the mike McCarthy signing

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ta-smith-howie

By the way, hold onto your panties, the eagles might trade back into the top 10.

Almost as glorious as looking back at the cowboy fans takes on the mike McCarthy signing
    Where we thought he would be better than Jason Garrett? I don't think those were bad lol.

And it was mike groh that introduced the play to Doug pederson and put the play in the playbook
    No, it was Press Taylor.

If it truly was a weekly occurrence that began as soon as pederson was hired and remained a thing every week for 5 years straight then yes, that looks bad on howie/Lurie and is almost for sure a reaction to the chip Kelly disaster.
    I guarantee you this setup isn't going away as long as Lurie is the owner. If he doesn't drop it for a SB winning coach, he isn't dropping it for anyone. Heck, the whole reason Pederson was fired is because he wanted autonomy over his coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post

It's no guarantee Pederson will ever coach a winning team again, but the take that he *needed* to be babied by Lurie and Howie is so garbage it will inevitably be proven wrong.

How can anyone even think Howie should be fired but it's a good idea he and the clueless owner have this much control over the head coach? I would accept it from people who think Howie is genius but that's not the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    No, it was Press Taylor.
    Well, he got his inspiration from watching a bears game which literally had an identical play. Mike groh was a coach on the bears at the time.

It's no guarantee Pederson will ever coach a winning team again, but the take that he *needed* to be babied by Lurie and Howie is so garbage it will inevitably be proven wrong.

How can anyone even think Howie should be fired but it's a good idea he and the clueless owner have this much control over the head coach? I would accept it from people who think Howie is genius but that's not the case here.
    Who exactly does this apply to? Definitely not me.lmao

I guarantee you this setup isn't going away as long as Lurie is the owner. If he doesn't drop it for a SB winning coach, he isn't dropping it for anyone. Heck, the whole reason Pederson was fired is because he wanted autonomy over his coaching staff.
    We will see

Who exactly does this apply to? Definitely not me.lmao
    Well, if this setup wasn't a reaction to Chip but because Doug was incompetent then Sirianni must also be incompetent because the setup isn't going away.

Well, if this setup wasn't a reaction to Chip but because Doug was incompetent then Sirianni must also be incompetent because the setup isn't going away.
    I said it could be a little of both (but mostly Lurie/howie), you donít seem to think that though.

Also whereíd you get this info that these Tuesday meetings arenít going away?
    Last edited by QQQ; 04-17-2021 at 12:13 AM.

Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast