Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 127 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1905
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Well, he got his inspiration from watching a bears game which literally had an identical play. Mike groh was a coach on the bears at the time.
    I thought it was the Vikings who ran the play vs the Eagles

Whoever thought of it ... it was illegal formation

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2018/02/ea...x-nfl_ref.html

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Whoever thought of it ... it was illegal formation

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2018/02/ea...x-nfl_ref.html
    If you watch the play, you can see Alshon Jeffery check with the line judge twice to make sure he's lined up correctly, and the ref confirmed it twice so de-facto he was lined up correctly.

Technically on most obvious pass plays (like 3rd and long) the tackles are lined up illegally, but if the refs say it's fine, it's fine.

Example:

Last edited by QB_Eagles; 04-17-2021 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    If you watch the play, you can see Alshon Jeffery check with the line judge twice to make sure he's lined up correctly, and the ref confirmed it twice so de-facto he was lined up correctly.

Technically on most obvious pass plays (like 3rd and long) the tackles are lined up illegally, but if the refs say it's fine, it's fine.

Example:

Camera line right down the LOS would help a little more, makes the RT look fine and the LT really off.

Anybody ever do the PFF mock draft . Itís pretty cool you can pick as many teams as you want . But I just keep finding it hard to pass on the top rated defensive player in the draft ( Parsons ) if heís there at 10 and heís always there . I always pick Miami to and Iíll tell you what this could be a franchise changing draft for them .

Dolphins and Jets have tons of picks in the next two drafts.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ta-smith-howie

By the way, hold onto your panties, the eagles might trade back into the top 10.

For Ja'Marr Chase

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Where we thought he would be better than Jason Garrett? I don't think those were bad lol.
    Even if McCarthy sucks *** to his coming season if still rather have him than Jason Garrett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I can't wait for Doug Pederson to get hired somewhere else and put together really good winning teams and maybe even win a Super Bowl just because looking back at these takes would be glorious.

Do I think that will happen? Idk. But I would just love it lol.
    What coaches are likely on the hot seat this year? At least for right now Iíd have to think McCarthy is.

Patrick Surtain dad said his son would be a ' Perfect fit' for the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Patrick Surtain dad said his son would be a ' Perfect fit' for the Cowboys.
    https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...848197633?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

Example:

Right. And in that article surf sited it actually says that it is a judgement call. Alshon checked with the ref and the ref made a judgement call, ďyou are lined up legallyĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Anybody ever do the PFF mock draft . Itís pretty cool you can pick as many teams as you want . But I just keep finding it hard to pass on the top rated defensive player in the draft ( Parsons ) if heís there at 10 and heís always there . I always pick Miami to and Iíll tell you what this could be a franchise changing draft for them .
    I have. Itís fun but also pretty unrealistic is what Iíve found.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    For Ja'Marr Chase
    Iíd be fine with that.. a future 1st and jamarr chase? Iíll hold off my extreme hatred of howie for maybe a week if he pulls that off

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I wonder if the eagles trade back up, itís not for a QB or WR or TE, itíll be for their favorite CB. The one that they donít want the cowboys to take. Smokescreens this time of year so itís hard to know what to believe

Page 92 of 127 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast